• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacvak

Smash Ace
I really doubt it's going to happen. In fact, I'll donate one testicle to science if they announce him tonight. =P

~Dac

(Let it be known that this donation will take place after I'm dead.)

Blackadder

Smash Master
I really doubt it's going to happen. In fact, I'll donate one testicle to science if they announce him tonight. =P

~Dac

Tonight?
Thats a stupid myth that someone started.

But I'll smack your testes of now anyways! :D

Chibirobo

Smash Ace

~Dac

Nice save,because Sakurai might be watching you and will announce the Blue blur tonight just to mess with you....

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
sakurai said:
]"Of course, each character will have variations. While some may do repeated rapid jabs, others may simply do three slow swipes with a blade."
Who do you think he is talking about there?

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
For any star wars nerds.

That was a sly reference to ep. 4.

Bah, only I got it. XD

Yeah, I only you got it all right. On topic:I'm betting on an item,music,or something controller related. If something character related,it will probably be Meta Knight.

Blackadder

Smash Master
...I give up understanding Sakurai.
It could mean anything at all.
But I think it means more..hard to explain..character based attacks..
Like..bah.
You guys try at it XD

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Yeah, meta tonight. My last prediction was completely off.

Also Dawn patrol I take back my laughs; well most of them.

Dacvak

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure he's talking about Waluigi.

Oh wait, you didn't go forward in time like I did to find out that Waluigi has his own DIY Samurai game coming out for the Wii. It's gonna be pretty sweet, but the major flaw is that the training was far too realistic and every Wii in America was confiscated by President Bush (who ends up staying in office for another 8 years due to a loophole in changing his name. Say hello to President Taco Lord.)

~Dac

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
They should turn post count off in this thread... it's just like two line spam. This is a chat room.

But yeah I'm eager to see how Z-sam work, because I'd like to know if it would translate well to other characters like... G-dorf with his transformation, or other similar characters.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I think we've established that Sonic's not getting confirmed anytime soon.

I don't think anyone was serious about it to begin with.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I hope Zamus and Samus are different characters,because I would really like to play as Zamus without having to play as Samus.

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
I hope Zamus and Samus are different characters,because I would really like to play as Zamus without having to play as Samus.
I agree. Especially with so many character suggestions that have the transformation move, though I assume at least only 1 character will have that, if not, no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom