• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sariku

Smash Master
Hey everybody! So what does evryone think the updates going to be tonight? I'm betting on either music or control related stuff. Also with people saying Sonic tonight,won't happen.(OK,with Sakurai,you never know,but it's unlikely.) If Sonic shows up it'll be in the last seconds of the E3 trailer,thus giving nerdgasms to every gamer on the planet.
Don't be a stupid ******. Sonic will be unveiled tonight. And tomorrow a Brawl Trailer. At the end Sonic will attack Mario. Sakurai told me.

And also, the Press Conference may be Wednesday, but thats only when Nintendo talks. Not when their games show.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Don't be a stupid ******. Sonic will be unveiled tonight. And tomorrow a Brawl Trailer. At the end Sonic will attack Mario. Sakurai told me.

And also, the Press Conference may be Wednesday, but thats only when Nintendo talks. Not when their games show.
Okay, since you're clearly a flammer, I'm just going to pretend you don't live on this earth now.

Sonic won't be shown tonight.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'm gonna say music...again...tonight. I really think we're due. I'll say...Star Fox medley? *shrug*

But then again, whatever the update is, I really just hope it's "The DOJO"-worthy.

Oh, what's "The DOJO"?

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108829

Shameless plug, I know, but check it out if you've got half an hour to spare. After all, I made it just for us Brawl anticipators!

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm gonna say music...again...tonight. I really think we're due. I'll say...Star Fox medley? *shrug*

But then again, whatever the update is, I really just hope it's "The DOJO"-worthy.

Oh, what's "The DOJO"?

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108829

Shameless plug, I know, but check it out if you've got half an hour to spare. After all, I made it just for us Brawl anticipators!
Poke'mon music, I'm telling ya.
Poke'mon FTW!

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
E3=Keep your hopes down low as hell.

I don't expect much.

How many times have I stated that now? ^.-
Why do you have such low hopes? If they don't give us a release date, do you know how many people will lose faith in SSBB? They will have to give us something big if they want people to stay interested in us, they won't just give us like a stage and that's it.

Sariku

Smash Master
Okay, since you're clearly a flammer, I'm just going to pretend you don't live on this earth now.

Sonic won't be shown tonight.
No, I'm not a flamer. I'm sorry if you guys took me that way, I'm always nice, most of the time, but my jokes can sound really arrogant and real and such. Sorry guys :urg:

No, I'm not getting info from Sakurai, but doesnt' it all sound soooo real. It would be the greatest hype. Though Nintendo's press conference doesn't show till Wednesday, doesn't mean that games will too. Thats just when Miyamotto or Reggie talks about them. SO think this way. Sonic DOES show up tonight. Everyone WOULDN'T be able to wait for the Brawl Trailer at E3. It would be OVER CROUDED, so it would be smart.

Blackadder

Smash Master
No, I'm not a flamer. I'm sorry if you guys took me that way, I'm always nice, most of the time, but my jokes can sound really arrogant and real and such. Sorry guys :urg:

No, I'm not getting info from Sakurai, but doesnt' it all sound soooo real. It would be the greatest hype. Though Nintendo's press conference doesn't show till Wednesday, doesn't mean that games will too. Thats just when Miyamotto or Reggie talks about them. SO think this way. Sonic DOES show up tonight. Everyone WOULDN'T be able to wait for the Brawl Trailer at E3. It would be OVER CROUDED, so it would be smart.
M'kay..
But E3 is smaller this year anyways.

Also, sorry about the flammer thing.
I took it the wrong way, yes.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
-IF- Sonic is ever -unveiled- it would be one of the last updates, -or- an unlockable character.
I maintain that Sonic has as much of a chance as the next guy, but I'm not so arrogant as to say I could predict Sakurai's intentions. Here's the final copy of my analogy for trying to predict Sakurais next move;

If you were driving on the freeway, at around 75 mph, and you pulled up beside an 18 wheel truck, that has a dartboard painted on the side, you have the same odds of throwing a bull's eye from your car over to the truck as you do of predicting Sakurai's next move.

Suna

Smash Journeyman

like I said the all forums about SSBB would crash

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
I really hope Sonic isn't in it. Like, if he is, I don't think I would unlock him.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
I'm keeping my E3 expectations as low as possible. I don't know how far they can go though. It could explode into high expectations any time now.

I predict a notice or a music update.

Sariku

Smash Master
M'kay..
But E3 is smaller this year anyways.

Also, sorry about the flammer thing.
I took it the wrong way, yes.
I guess I can forgive you... for money. Or you could just post a few times in my thread, to keep it alive.

Where is my S0NIC TeH Hedgehog...? :(
In my house, playing Melee. And he's mine, not yours.

-IF- Sonic is ever -unveiled- it would be one of the last updates, -or- an unlockable character.
I maintain that Sonic has as much of a chance as the next guy, but I'm not so arrogant as to say I could predict Sakurai's intentions. Here's the final copy of my analogy for trying to predict Sakurais next move;

If you were driving on the freeway, at around 75 mph, and you pulled up beside an 18 wheel truck, that has a dartboard painted on the side, you have the same odds of throwing a bull's eye from your car over to the truck.
I could do it.

like I said the all forums about SSBB would crash
I would Lol.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Anyways, lets all take a HUGE leap of faith, and guess that mabye sonic WON'T be seen today.
What else would you predict?

Sariku

Smash Master
Anyways, lets all take a HUGE leap of faith, and guess that mabye sonic WON'T be seen today.
What else would you predict?
NO!!! DON'T! DON'T PREDICT ANYONE!!! NO ONE ELSE! IF WE ALL HOPE FOR SONIC, OUR WISHES WILL COME TRUE!!!!!!!

edit : sorry for caps, don't point me for it please...

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
EDIT:^^^Way True blackadder, wayyyy true.

I've given up predicting Sakurai. I'm telling you one thing, I would never play the man in poker. Right when you think you've got the guy figured out, you get another how-to-play. Gee Whiz guys. Gee Whiz...
Exactly. If Sakurai was a serial killer,we'd all be screwed.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
If Sonic is released tomorrow I will get a razor scooter and ride it on the main road, as if I were a car. That's how sure I am. And if it IS Sonic's time, I'll have pictures to go with the scooter claim. I'm a man of my word.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I'm not going to have the lowest expectations.I expect something that is going to keep me satisfied for a day,so it doesn't take too much.That stupid update yesterday didn't though...

Blackadder

Smash Master
If Sonic is released tomorrow I will get a razor scooter and ride it on the main road, as if I were a car. That's how sure I am. And if it IS Sonic's time, I'll have pictures to go with the scooter claim. I'm a man of my word.
I'm holding you to that, wolf.
(;

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I will also wear a helmet, a cycling one, not a super extreme sport BMX skater one.
You can quote that and hold it over me eternally if he is revaled tomorrow. My prediction, since items are the most logical, would be music.

Night all, Harry Potter tomorrow night and football in 4 and a half hours >_<

Not alot of sleeping going on in the next day or two. Get it in where it counts.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Even though it's pretty much useless trying to see what Sakurai will do tomorrow, i think that, if anything, it's gonna be a simple update tonight, probably even tomorrow night too, nothing too exciting until after Nintendo's E3 spot.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If Sonic is confirmed tomorrow I will change my sig to a "Mission Complete" Sig, with Sonic starring it! That would be pretty darn sweet, but no one should get their hopes that high up. Expect him around E3 later this month, and if not E for All in October, or sometime inbetween the two. Didn't want to get too extreme with what I'd do if Sonic was confirmed tomorrow, like go ride a dirt bike and go dirt biking without equipment or something, lol! XD

O, and LOL at Suna's awsome response, lol! Too true, too true=SA pwned! :)

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
It would just be so weird using Sonic to fight, usually all he does is follow a line of coins, I can't imagine him attacking anything.
Mario's not much of a fighter either.Come to think of it,not many Smash Bros characters are.I want Sonic more than most characters in Melee anyway though.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Sonic would not be an awkward fighter, and I think he will be among one of the best, his speed and relative strength are amoung the best!

Suna

Smash Journeyman
If Sonic is confirmed tomorrow I will change my sig to a "Mission Complete" Sig, with Sonic starring it! That would be pretty darn sweet, but no one should get their hopes that high up. Expect him around E3 later this month, and if not E for All in October, or sometime inbetween the two. Didn't want to get too extreme with what I'd do if Sonic was confirmed tomorrow, like go ride a dirt bike and go dirt biking without equipment or something, lol! XD
well I don't expect him at all intell the game comes out and I unlock him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom