• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
That's awesome Sandtiger! Maybe the part with metaknights ship should be taken out,but otherwise that's awesome! :grin:

Suna

Smash Journeyman
Not really.
Anyone could read them in aday or two.

On topic (which is Sonic for some reason)
I could live without him being in..
he isnt that great, I mean, I'm a huge fan, and I get the signinificance, but I don't think he'll be a great character to play as.
I could live without him too .It would be nice to have him but if he not I will be like ohwell....mabe next time.

Sariku

Smash Master
Not really.
Anyone could read them in aday or two.

On topic (which is Sonic for some reason)
I could live without him being in..
he isnt that great, I mean, I'm a huge fan, and I get the signinificance, but I don't think he'll be a great character to play as.
AGHH! YOUR EVIL!!111one!1

Don't even look at me... -hiss-

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Hello!!!! Sonic 99&.9% won't be announced.I don't care if I have to wait to unlock him,I just want him in the game.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
All this false talk about Sonic is making me want an update of him even more.Must...not...get...HYPED UP!!

Blackadder

Smash Master
It WON'T happen.
Why would it?
I mean, some guy said he hopes Sonic will be in, suddenly he MUST be being unvield today.
Sheesh.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
Too much Sonic right now. New Sonic Rush Adventure trailer, new Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games screens, overload of Sonic topics at GameFAQs, I think I'm gonna pass out. o_o

Shadic signing in btw.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It WON'T happen.
Why would it?
I mean, some guy said he hopes Sonic will be in, suddenly he MUST be being unvield today.
Sheesh.
I was under the impression most people were joking.

I know I was.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
What i wanna see is NESS DK JIGGLYPUFF CAPTAIN FALCON or any weterean characters

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Hey everybody! So what does evryone think the updates going to be tonight? I'm betting on either music or control related stuff. Also with people saying Sonic tonight,won't happen.(OK,with Sakurai,you never know,but it's unlikely.) If Sonic shows up it'll be in the last seconds of the E3 trailer,thus giving nerdgasms to every gamer on the planet.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Just a few tidbits at most.Oh,and SSBB got #9 on Gametrailer's top 10 most wanted games of 2007.Uh...What??

Blackadder

Smash Master
E3=Keep your hopes down low as hell.

I don't expect much.

How many times have I stated that now? ^.-

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
EDIT:^^^Way True blackadder, wayyyy true.

I've given up predicting Sakurai. I'm telling you one thing, I would never play the man in poker. Right when you think you've got the guy figured out, you get another how-to-play. Gee Whiz guys. Gee Whiz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom