• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Sonic would be my second.He is such an awesome character,how can people NOT want him.I seriously want to debate this now...

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I say if it's part of their character,let it happen.Wario shouldn't transofrm into SUPER WARIO or anything like that,but if it's character appropriate,then I'm fine with it.

Blackadder

Smash Master
XD

Zelda will have those light arrows everyone talks about, I think.
But Sakurai likes to be diverse, so it may be a giant cactus she ****s out of her arse for all we could guess.

Note: PLEASE don't add that Sakurai! lol

Blackadder

Smash Master
How many posts did you just make? ^.0

Um, whatever, but I think Sonic may be at the end of the traior.
Like Snake and Fox before him.

Sariku

Smash Master
How many posts did you just make? ^.0

Um, whatever, but I think Sonic may be at the end of the traior.
Like Snake and Fox before him.
Two.

Sakurai said that Sonic will come rushing in and hit Mario, him seeing him, then they both attack each other. Finally saying the release date at the end.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I really liked when Sonic had the Wiimote in Sonic and the Secret Rings,maybe they can do something like that for a brawl trailer.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Sonic will most liekly be in, I'm not doubting that.

Tails will be AT, but I won't be using items, so that doesn't aply to me.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It'd be nice to see Sonic in the trailer, but I think I'd prefer it if they actually waited to make Sonic a total surprise when the game comes out. Whether he's mysteriously a part of the starting roster without being mentioned before hand, or a secret character.

Blackadder

Smash Master
It'd be nice to see Sonic in the trailer, but I think I'd prefer it if they actually waited to make Sonic a total surprise when the game comes out. Whether he's mysteriously a part of the starting roster without being mentioned before hand, or a secret character.
Just check the games boxart when it comes out.
Odds on, it'll have "SEGA" and...whatever snake belonges to on the back.
It'll spoil it to anyone trying to avoid surprises.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
That game sucked ( he keep runing foward)but if he could do someing like that in the trailer.
That's actually my favorite Wii game.That beats out wii sports too.But definetly a lot of fun and has a lot of replay value.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
For a couple of weeks I've been reading Harry Potter every night. I started the first one 2 thursdays ago and plan on finishing the sixth before the seventh is released. Starting the fourth tonight.

Soooo since I stay up so late reading, usually I see the update (3 AM) before I go to sleep. Maybe I'll post it if I see it :D

Suna

Smash Journeyman
For a couple of weeks I've been reading Harry Potter every night. I started the first one 2 thursdays ago and plan on finishing the sixth before the seventh is released. Starting the fourth tonight.

Soooo since I stay up so late reading, usually I see the update (3 AM) before I go to sleep. Maybe I'll post it if I see it :D
good luck those are some big *** books lol

Blackadder

Smash Master
good luck those are some big *** books lol
Not really.
Anyone could read them in aday or two.

On topic (which is Sonic for some reason)
I could live without him being in..
he isnt that great, I mean, I'm a huge fan, and I get the signinificance, but I don't think he'll be a great character to play as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom