• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
My only problem with these type of updates (standard attack update) is....

...this is what Instruction Manuals are for! Stop wasting updates on them!!!
AMEN. If people who have never played Smash before are checking the Dojo daily because they want to play Brawl, sure Sakurai could be fair by posting "how to play" updates, or you know, just include a manual with the game.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Guys guys, of course we have to get garbage updates part of the time, they have to stretch these daily updates out for a while before the game releases. The other alternatives are to wait another month (all this time with NO updates) and then only give out good updates for the couple months leading up to ssbb, or just release all the info now. And although we would like that, it would be bad for nintendo, b/c you gotta keep interested in the game, and wondering about the game. Cant just give them everything 4 months before it releases. Plus, look at all the garbage posts and topics that are already out with Brawl. If they gave us a ton of information, and months to just speculate, we would all probably be brain dead from the infinite amount of stupid speculation.

beta_prime

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure we'll get a gameplay video or a trailer on wednesday along with plenty of characters. So you have to kinda expect today and tommorow to be bad days. He ins't going to release info that's going to be shown on Wednesday. But it would be nice. I'm just wondering if Thursday and Friday are going to be good days.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I hope there's some awesome Smash action footage there.Maybe proffesional UFC fighters dressed as Smash Bros.?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
IGN says:

Although Brawl will not be playable at E3 by attendees, that does not mean the game will not be on display, or, for that matter, demoed by Nintendo representatives.
_

woahmygodzorssdemoofgameplayplsh

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
new update gives us a bunch of info... I'd assume this doesn't just apply to nuetral attacks but some air attacks, like meta and pit, as well as B attacks like foxes blaster. maybe tilts will have two or more parts now. Think out side of the box kiddos

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
IGN says:

Although Brawl will not be playable at E3 by attendees, that does not mean the game will not be on display, or, for that matter, demoed by Nintendo representatives.
_

woahmygodzorssdemoofgameplayplsh

Hmm, that's a very interesting point - unfortunately I think a lot of us have resigned to the fact that nothing will be there, so I'd presume it's best not to get our hopes up.

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Heatwave City, where air conditioners dont do jack
Don't worry, I don't think any of us did.

BTW, did I ever say that I'm bad and nation wide?

Kudos to the people that get that. lolz

Anyway, we prolly ain't gonna get anything good this week until the Ninty conference. I'm thinking tonight it'll be somethin' small. FE music maybe?

XD

I must be not music tonight. I trying to go the complete opposite so Sakurai actaully does music lol XD

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I just want a release date so I can either start believing Nintendo when they say it's coming out in 2007, or be able to laugh in their faces and resign myself to fate if it turns out to be backed up to '08. I know it sounds depressing, but I just can't convince myself otherwise until they give us a solid date.

And by solid, I mean MORE SPECIFIC than 2007. 2007 is already halfway done Sakurai, care to share anything else with the class?

P.S: wOOt, post numbuh 100!

Blackadder

Smash Master
OoOooOOOoo.
Tuesday.
WHo knows what update awaits us today?
Personaly, I feel It MUST be music this time!

Blackadder

Smash Master
E3 tommorow...
I'm not getting my hopes to high, but it'll give us at least SOME new info. XD
Hopefully not utter crap that we already know.

Like yesterday.
"ZOMG YOU PRESS A!"

Sandy

Smash Champion
I think it's kinda obvious but I think Zelda's final smash might be shooting the light arrows she used during the final battle against Ganon on Twilight Princess...

Blackadder

Smash Master
It has to be music!
Or else my guess will be wong 3 times running.

Curse you Sakurai and your unpredictiblity!

Edit: @SandTiger

Yeah, I've heard that theory before.
A lot of people think it seems likely, and it's what I'd go with as my guess for her FS.

Blackadder

Smash Master
That would be surpising, but Sakurai seems shy to show his own characters and creations to the public for some reason.

Notice how Kirby is always the but of a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom