• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
It's not just a "How to play" with no new info. Now, to perform the super fast combos such as tapping A for Fox, Link, C.Falcon etc. you can just hold down the a button. Also, there's something vaguely special about Metaknight's standard A combo... maybe even faster than the existing character's lightning combos.
Edit: Holy crap a lot of posts can pop up in the time it takes to write one.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Im going to bed, waste of my body's energy staying up for this.

Blech, I'll just check it everyday at noon when I wake up.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Ah, I get it. So if you hold the A button, Fox will do his standard punch repeatedly. Starting the regular rapid combo is the same as Melee, also if you make contact while holding A then the rapid combo will begin.

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
Oh God, this made me just die a little inside. Oh well, better luck tomorrow. Jesus, Sakurai is such a badass. *the "omfg you suck" badass)

gnosis

Smash Lord
Sakurai said:
others may simply do three slow swipes with a blade.
In order for this to be true, one of four things must happen:

1) Link/Ylink's rapid stab after the first three swipes is not in Brawl.

2) You must press the button again or something in order to activate the above move.

3) Link/YLink/Marth/Roy's standard A move is changed altogether (is it in a trailer somewhere?)

4) A new blade character is coming with this 'three slow swipes'. Or Pit (i r dumb for forgetting him).

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
@tak

Oh no pointy spears of doom lol..Either way, try to kill me, and you're dead (: I dun give a horse crap if its your b-day (: lol jk

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Sakurai informs us on a new game mechanic that can possibly alter the way we play,and everyone whines about it.

And I reiterate,"I swear,it's like being on a forum full of children..."
Even if it does affect the way some people play,I'd much rather have a veteran profile or a new stage.If I wanted a standard attack lesson,I could play brawl.I'd like to see a positive spin on "Roll Dodge your way out of harm's way!"

GB? out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom