• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida

イーグランツ
What makes you guys think it'll update on the dot? I've seen the site update at 1:30 AM (pacific) before.
Correct. The "What are Poke'balls?" blog updated around 1:00 A.M. NST.
And for the record, that included two blogs. This update is probably something that contains just as much info.

Salaad

Smash Ace
WOW MK FTW. YOU CAN LIKE GET SO MUCH DAMAGE WITH THAT GUY.

yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya.......

I need to calm down..oki back to hw...FTL

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Seems reasonable enough of a change... not much to really say about it. I guess I don't use the rapid kicks etc. enough to really care all that much.
I wonder if it will link between standard combos over and over, so DK would keep punching, even with no super rapid attack.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Well donkeysmasher I didn't understand that one bit...
But if I don't get an update by 3:30 am...23 minutes...I'm gone.

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
It's happend before.

Never really noticed that. Hmm. So, yeah, it's probably gonna be big allright. I aint usually like this..In fact, I never have been like this. :psycho: And what sucks is if the update doesn't come out soon, I'll have to sleep cause I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow. Meh, either way I'll probably sleep way later than now.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
It's a "how to play update" with pictures of fox and metaknight.It's worthless and it sucks.:mad:

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Well,it is actually alright.It DOES explain how to do Metaknight's consecutive sword slash.

Edit:No,I was wrong.It still sucks.

Florida

イーグランツ
Guys, it's there.

Up until now, standard combos, or button-press combos, were done primarily by tapping the attack button repeatedly.

That won’t change in Brawl, but now you can also just hold down the attack button to automatically do consecutive standard attacks.

It will vary a bit by character, of course, but in the case of Fox...

Press and hold the attack button to do consecutive jabs.

Press the button repeatedly, or just start hitting your enemy to initiate the combo.

You’ll transition smoothly into his Rapid Kick!

The game will be compatible with a variety of controllers, so I’ve gone a tad easier on the button pressing.

Of course, each character will have variations. While some may do repeated rapid jabs, others may simply do three slow swipes with a blade.

Meta Knight is somewhat unique. His standard attack is an unbelievably rapid sequence of slices. Just press and hold the button to unleash a rampage.

Hee ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya!

This guy needs to calm down.
Refresh?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA4MEEEEEE3 ftw.

I think the idea of just holding the button is cool...so all you need to do is press A ONCE and hold it, and you'll pwn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom