• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
no it's gonna be dk related so yoshi and dk can be shown near the end of E3

in fact i won't be surprised to see them both be revealed together (seperate chars though)

nintendo is slowly pushing toward the dk and yoshi are friends idea

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
Um....
I 'unno.
Ask Got Blood by PM.

On topic, Poke'mon music today TFW!

I gotta go with you on this one, Blackadder. There hasn't been any new music for a while now, so the update probably IS music. And, it might be Pokemon Music too, cause so far we haven't had anything Pokemon related other than Pikachu. Then again, there's a high chance of DK/Mario/Pit/Wario music too.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i love the bramble song but it has no real significance to the game or the series the pirate song was the boss song for k rool in dkc and a regular song in dkc2

anyway so far the songs are great so i have no worries

@56k my point exactly that song is both significant and good

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Could be small builiding up to a HUGE wednesday! :grin:

Or maybe cruddy updates or really good ones.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Tonight's update'll be: "I've updated the items section with all of the items that'll appear in the game. Hmm...maybe the game'll come out sooner than you expected? ;)"

Just watch. <_<

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
Natchitoches, Louisiana A.K.A. &quot;The South Ya'

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
An AT would be cool.I want to see Peach's new look.Maybe she'll look how you showed me,eh BlackLadder?:chuckle::lick:

CHUK

Smash Ace
Sheik as an assist trophy!
Did you see that figure in the assist trophy? That was Sheik.

Please no Sakurai!!!!

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I don't want to Peach to have her hair up.I like it long & down.Not that I'm obsesed or anything... lol :rotfl:

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
Sonic today?
Thats about as likely as me getting laid.

....not likely.
QFT:laugh:
jk someone had to do it

anyway i believe that sakurai likes the original image of the characters

while it's true that the zelda series is getting a TP makeover they still hols ther original image of hero and elegent princess

so i expect peach to wear a nice pink dress and heep most of her signature look the same (hair etc)

one evidence for my assumption is bowser's evil monstrous brawl skin some people (like me) like the sarcastic witty comical bowser seen in series like paper mario however sakurai kept bowser's original image we still see and think today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom