• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Occasional female.
Thats sad really.

Anyways, I think it'll be poke'mon music, or mabye Startfox tunes.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Yeah, probably not.
I can't wait for todays. I hoping it'll determine of Sakurai is trying to hype people for E3 or not.
But I'm trying to keep my expectations low for E3 itself.

Blackadder

Smash Master
500th page, 600th post.
Sexy.
Just...sexy.

On topic, Music seems to be the all round bet!
I'm really hoping for FE music, but poke'mon music seems likely..

Blackadder

Smash Master
Only for speculation, but stil, that sounds fun to me!
We already have the castle stage, and that creates way to much chaos already.
FE music well unleash all speculation hell (;

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
All i really want from e3 is a release date and a new trailer. Updatewise... tomorrows going to be pokemon related.. i can feel it

burrito

Smash Lord
It's probably going to be music. I could see it being a final smash, item, or even a notice, though.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
We're not getting anything big, I can tell you that much. Maybe music, an item. E3 we will probably get a trailer, release date, etc, so they are saving it for that. :)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Hey there, Dawn Patrol members!

While I'm totally NOT trying to seem like I'm promoting my own cause here on Smashboards (and I truly apologize if it seems too direct), I've been hard at work on a podcast just for us Brawl-devoted smashers! If you've got half an hour of your time to spare (and you juuuust might, waiting for the update), might I suggest heading on over to the link in my signature and leaving your thoughts here? --> http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108829

I've even given the DP a shoutout at the very end! If you're looking for twenty-plus minutes of straight-up Brawl discussion while you're waiting, no BS or filler, check it out! Thanks!

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Dawn Patrol member Got Blood? signing in! :) I'm thinking tonights update will be either music or a character.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Well, all you people thinking it will be music, I really hope you jinx the hell out of yourselves, I don't want it to be that!

My speakers are broken, and I don't have anywhere to go, I have to wake up, check the site, and then go do errands ALL DAY LONG...

If it is music, I want you to pm me a description of it and lyrics..
I am fully aware that SSB music almost never has lyrics, so you will have to hum it out in words.

Get started.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Well, all you people thinking it will be music, I really hope you jinx the hell out of yourselves, I don't want it to be that!

My speakers are broken, and I don't have anywhere to go, I have to wake up, check the site, and then go do errands ALL DAY LONG...

If it is music, I want you to pm me a description of it and lyrics..
I am fully aware that SSB music almost never has lyrics, so you will have to hum it out in words.

Get started.
Now I sort of want music even more...:chuckle::p

burrito

Smash Lord
We might get at least one video this week, considering that this is E3 week. Hopefully, we get something crazy.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I was thinking that it would be sort of cool if there was an 8 bit level.Have 8 bit Mario fighting 8 bit Link,DK,and Bowser.8 bit snake even! :grin:

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Dawn Patrol member Fanewgie, signing in.

Apparently a lot of people are predicting music. While I don't want it to be music either (being my least favorite update), I'm pretty confident that it will be.

My weekly forecast is:

Monday: music
Tuesday: Character (a veteran or MetaKnight), or Special Moves
Wednesday: whichever wasn't shown on tuesday
Thursday: the trailer from E3, a Final Smash or item
Friday: either two that weren't shown on thursday

I'm keeping it pretty vague and open, but that's how I roll. ;)

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
You know what would be kind of cool? A clan banner...:grin:

Anyway,that'd be a pretty good week Fanewgie.:)

Blackadder

Smash Master
Jigglypuff=littarly rolling.

Fine then, my predictions:
Monday: Music
Tuesday: Pit's Final Smash.
Wednesday: The E3 Tralier (SCORE!)
Thursday: How to play update
Friday: Character update.

Thats mine.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
You know what would be kind of cool? A clan banner...:grin:
I had a great idea for one, but didn't think there'd be much of a point unless we were to build a site. But I keep the idea stashed away safely in case that day arises.

Edit: if you would have gotten back to my PM we could have talked about things more formally. ;)

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
Shadic signing in, although I'm not really a member of the Dawn Patrol, and I won't be posting as much until update time.

I believe we'll be getting music.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I had a great idea for one, but didn't think there'd be much of a point unless we were to build a site. But I keep the idea stashed away safely in case that day arises.

Edit: if you would have gotten back to my PM we could have talked about things more formally. ;)
Clan banner?
That would be neat, but yeh, we have no were to display it.
Mabye when Smash online is done, we can form a REAL playing team?

Got Blood?

Smash Lord

Ya, I wouldn't mind having a sig with all of our Smash names on it to represent the whole clan,but it seems that cless is having some trouble with his photoshop.

Speaking of which,who does everyone main just in case,

Got Blood?:Mario
Blackladder:Ganon
Fanegwie:Jigglypuff
DKSmash:G&W

Not sure about a few others though.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Ya, I wouldn't mind having a sig with all of our Smash names on it to represent the whole clan,but it seems that cless is having some trouble with his photoshop.
It's completly locked down, so I here ):
He may have to make yours on GIMP.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Are you guys going to lurk these forums for the remaining 2 hours and 45mins? xD

I'm watching the Discovery Channel right now (tv) and there's a coverage about Dragons... Turns out they actually found a dragon's body in some caves in Eastern Europe... They did exist O,O" They also had a second pair of lungs filled with hydrogen (being lighter than oxygen) that helped them fly (with their wings of course, but these alone weren't enough to lift such massive weights)... I'm quite stunned atm o,o

Of course, this could all end up being a joke @_@. Anyways, sry for the off-topicness lol~

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Are you guys going to lurk these forums for the remaining 2 hours and 45mins? xD

I'm watching the Discovery Channel right now (tv) and there's a coverage about Dragons... Turns out they actually found a dragon's body in some caves in Eastern Europe... They did exist O,O" They also had a second pair of lungs filled with hydrogen (being lighter than oxygen) that helped them fly (with their wings of course, but these alone weren't enough to lift such massive weights)... I'm quite stunned atm o,o

Of course, this could all end up being a joke @_@. Anyways, sry for the off-topicness lol~
I remember that special.They were giving all this "discovery" garbage and in the end it turned out that it was all just speculation as I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom