• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
haha, I love how this forum becomes a general discussion area at night/morning

burrito

Smash Lord
Monday will probably be music. We will probably get a video sometime this week on Wednesday or Thursday, I'm not sure if it will be a full update just for the video. There will also be some kind of character update this week and if my predictions were true, it'll either be Jigglypuff or Metaknight. That update will probably be on Tuesday. There also should be an item update this week.

Blackadder

Smash Master
God**** it, there's still 2 and a half hours left.

And were gonna get yelled at for spam again..

Um, Brawl is awsome!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Character today.
Character wendsday.

Also... I laugh at you night patrol. Ha!

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
Not another how to play one, atleast. I almost killed myself when I saw that lame Standard Attack update...:/ I have a good feeling about the new update tho

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
alright first of all get ready for a great week

second of all Blackadder how do you have 600 posts

you need to be doing a 100 posts a day since friday

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
If someone would make me a cool signature, I would so hop on the Dawn Patrol's bandwagon.

Lol.

Like you guys, I tend to lurk around the forums for a good chunk of the night until the latest update is up on the site. 'S outta sheer boredom, really. I don't have much else to do overnight.

For relevancy's sake, however...

...I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the week's gonna start out crappy. As Bento pointed out, there is going to be an update dedicated to jumping sooner or later. Why not now, the biggest week of the year for this game? Makes perfect bloody sense. As the week drags on, though, we're gonna be getting loads of cool updates. Like returning characters and their movesets! Stages! And bunches of other neat **** that I don't feel like typing.

>.>;

Smooth Criminal

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
I might as well lurk here, but for the next 2 hours, I'll go watch adult swim while waiting for a new update. Nothing else to do.. Ah screw it I'll lurk here and wait.

...I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the week's gonna start out crappy. As Bento pointed out, there is going to be an update dedicated to jumping sooner or later. Why not now, the biggest week of the year for this game? Makes perfect bloody sense. As the week drags on, though, we're gonna be getting loads of cool updates. Like returning characters and their movesets! Stages! And bunches of other neat **** that I don't feel like typing.
LOL you win the internets. *why do i keep saying this, dammit*

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I'd be cool with Smooth Criminal joining.I don't know how long it would be to get you a sig though.But if you want to,just say the words and you're in.

SMASH BROS!!

Blackadder

Smash Master
Okay, I'm back from screwing around with "clan meeting" stuff.

If anyone got it..
(not very good a sending stuff)
So, whats the specualtion currently at?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'll join th' Dawn Patrol. Why not?

>.>;

You guys seem pretty cool.

Smooth Criminal

Edit: As for mottos and stuff like that. I'm at a complete an' total loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom