• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
Happy b-day TakDragon..Now, just waiting for that update..Lol sry jk that was really *****y of me XD. No, but seriously, happy effin' b-day, man!

..Oh no, I just thought, what if the update's just confirming wi-fi? D= Not on YOUR birthday, though. You'd kill Sakurai for that (:

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Happy Birthday Tak!

That means that Sonic will be the update today in this monumentous event.:grin:

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Heatwave City, where air conditioners dont do jack
Happy b-day TakDragon..Now, just waiting for that update..Lol sry jk that was really *****y of me XD. No, but seriously, happy effin' b-day, man!

..Oh no, I just thought, what if the update's just confirming wi-fi? D= Not on YOUR birthday, though. You'd kill Sakurai for that (:
I would be pissed but I wouldn't kill Sakurai over it lol.

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
No prob! Only 2 ****ting mintues!! Holy frikkin crap Im about to **** my pants!! LOLZ OMGS PPLS 2MINUTES111!!!!!!111ONEONE!! lol

edit: lol yeah just a lil exaggeration tak.

Flyingsheep

Smash Rookie
What makes you guys think it'll update on the dot? I've seen the site update at 1:30 AM (pacific) before.

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
meh, i mean technically its something new being able to hold a instead of rapidly press it, but its nothing compared to the last 2 monday updates

Fawriel

Smash Master
Interesting. Later update due to something huge, a one-week drought leading up to E3, or... did someone just mess up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom