• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
Lolz I like being called Toad.

As long as it updates before my parents get up...

Wait a minute... won't the music wake them up?

Crud!
Lol, sorry your avatar made me think your username was that. I forgot your actual username p:

Don't hear the music then xD That would suck, tho. Don't you have earphones or sumthn'?

edit: 3 minutes, people.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Yeah, 5 mins.
Man, I'm gonna spam the refresh soon.
Last predictions anyone?

Once again, Music, Star fox/Pokimans.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Come on...anything but how to play.They can't have the same update twice in a row.I won't let it happen.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
most of the two updates was to explain the other (final smash. mario finale) therefore unless it's a revolutionary thing or a character it should be one

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Star Wars wins.

On-topic: @Toad: Hopefully not, atleast that's what I think. Or maybe, considering yesterday's wasn't that awesome and maybe today's will be Godly. Or not. I just hope it won't be delayed.
Star Wars always wins...and Lord of the Rings can tag along too since it's cool like that. LOL, all we need are vids of NES N00b playing, where he is pwning, and the scrubs are like "zomg how is he like sliding and moving so fast, it's scaring me" to scare them off. Chances are it will work. Simply put, it's fool proof, lol! :chuckle:

dr. Wright as a AT, nice idea sakurai!

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
wow that scared the crap outta me! I thought he was a playable character and was like... WHA!?!?!?!?!?! then i saw the item icon, and sighed in relief. i dont think id like wright as a playable character lol

Croco

Smash Lord
I ****ing Told You Mother ****ers!!!! I Told You!!!!!! No One ****ing Believed Me!!! I knew he would make some appearance in Brawl.. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom