• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thats when he uses the Sols in the twilight realm only, play TP, go to any place while its night and you'll see the sword glow, u can sometimes tell on the day too...

Anyway I KNEW we were gettin a stage, but seriously sakurai, we already got the yoshis island ending, and the yoshis island stage, can u IDK confirm yoshis already? :p

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Yeah,I agree with what you guys said.Err tho,if your like me tho,and just plain want an update besides whats in levels or whats in pokeballs,watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MpdxkdnV1A as this might buy off sometime waiting for this d@mn game,lol. :laugh:

WARNING:This might spark up new wishlist,just try to keep it under control guys.You dont want the mods busting up a ban stick for spam and such.Carry on.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Like the videos man.
Anyways, we are gonna get Yoshi right after Samus/Zamus and whomever else we have left that we have seen and know in the game. He obliviously knows we know Yoshi by now so he will be after the trailer characters.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Also it looks like the winter part of the yoshi stage is still there, even though it was taken out in the 2nd trailer... Im sure someone already mention this XD

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I only wish Master of Disguise had voice acting. Not a very good game in general (although I only played the first stage) but Wario's dialogue was some of the funniest I've seen.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Wario will be the next profile revealed (although I rather see Yoshi's new deisgn even though I am sure it won't be dramatically different such as Fox's)

Stryks

Smash Hero
What makes u say that bowserlick? I gotta say its metaknight, seeing hows hes one of sakurais own creations, I was surprised they didnt reveal him 1st, anyway its just a hunch :p

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
What makes u say that bowserlick? I gotta say its metaknight, seeing hows hes one of sakurais own creations, I was surprised they didnt reveal him 1st, anyway its just a hunch :p
Sakurai has even said he's very wary about favoring his own characters over others; I think he was even going to include MetaKnight in Melee but decided against it since he didn't want to give his characters too much favor, and he was only put in Brawl due to demand.

Granted, the next two newcomers will no doubt be Wario and MetaKnight. Snake I believe will be among the last, especially if he's placed as an unlockable, along with ZSS. Not to mention ZSS will probably come after regular Samus in the bio listing.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
probably because he is in more screenshots then metaknight. ever since day one, the characters mostly seen were fox, mario, pika, and wario. actually considering that "it's Sakurai", who knows maybe sonic will be next

Croco

Smash Lord
Wario will be the next profile revealed (although I rather see Yoshi's new deisgn even though I am sure it won't be dramatically different such as Fox's)
For all we know Yoshi might take a step backwards in his look..
He might end up in his "Yoshi Island" form.. which looks more "cute" :laugh:
And to be honest I like the cute one more..

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Yoshi's designs do not seem that different to me. Although I don't like the hump in the saddle in the second picture. He looks too much like a koopa mutant.

Maybe Yoshi is gonna have a suprise such as

1. Baby Mario riding along
or
2. He will be pastel colored like his stage

Croco

Smash Lord
Yoshi's designs do not seem that different to me. Although I don't like the hump in the saddle in the second picture. He looks too much like a koopa mutant.

Maybe Yoshi is gonna have a suprise such as

1. Baby Mario riding along
or
2. He will be pastel colored like his stage
Awesome baby Mario idea.. that would be cool.

The only real problem I see with the Melee version are the red spikes that jut out of his neck.. They are sorta placed wrong and there really should be just 3.. especially since he has appeared with just 3 spike in the back of his head the most.

He has been seen with more then 3 in other official nintendo game art work with more then 3like this one which a spike or runs a little lower on his back neck-

Croco

Smash Lord
<3

...Baby Mario riding along would be just wrong.
I mean, seriously, you'd be indirectly beating up a helpless toddler!
So. :grin:
Ness is a kid.. and he gets beaten up.. lol UNLESS HE IS A LITTLE PERSON? :ohwell:

Oh.. and maybe they should have baby mario.. why?
Well because it may prevent others (Like yourself) from hitting Yoshi because it bothers them that they are also punching a baby.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Ness is a kid... but, you know, he kind of defeated the ultimate incarnation of evil. Defenseless, he ain't.

... now that I think about it, Pichu is a baby.

O_O

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
Well, the babies defeated evil purple mushroom aliens from outer space, who were spreading their influence of sickly, poisonous purple mushrooms around the Mushroom Kingdom. Then again, they had help from their adult counterparts. I dunno, you decide. I personally like the Yoshi w/ Baby Mario idea.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
So. :grin:
Ness is a kid.. and he gets beaten up.. lol UNLESS HE IS A LITTLE PERSON? :ohwell:

Oh.. and maybe they should have baby mario.. why?
Well because it may prevent others (Like yourself) from hitting Yoshi because it bothers them that they are also punching a baby.
Yes, but Ness is a gaywad. I mean, WHO HAS A HEAD THAT BIG?

Croco

Smash Lord
I believe I like the second pic better as well,even though Yoshi has lost more of his primal and instinctive features.

I just wish Sakurai would just make the confirmation. >_>
It's bothering me also.. but I believe Sakurai is holding any new character info off till E3.. and E3 is just about a month away..

So he has all of this info to give us until E3..
Items
Pokemon in the pokeballs
Music
Stages
Character Moves
Character Final Smashes
Gameplay

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Imagine if Yoshi's recovery was fixed...

Like say floating back with baby peach on his back or grappling the ledge with his tounge. He might actually be a decent character then.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I play Yoshi in SSB64, but in Melee he's just too weak compared to other characters, I hope they buff him if/when he comes back.

Dacvak

Smash Ace
It's bothering me also.. but I believe Sakurai is holding any new character info off till E3.. and E3 is just about a month away..

So he has all of this info to give us until E3..
Items
Pokemon in the pokeballs
Music
Stages
Character Moves
Character Final Smashes
Gameplay
In this order:
Music
Stage
Smash 101
Characters
Item
Character/Moveset
Smash 101/Moveset
Technique
Item
Stage
Music
Item/Pokemon
Smash 101
Characters
Game Mode
Character
Stage

Those are the updates so far. Given that, if there's a pattern, I'd say next might be...

Either a Technique, Item, or Music update. Possibly Smash 101. Probably not Stage or Character, though. Of course, there's always a possibility of it being a "Notice", but I assume the first Notice will be revealed on the day of E3, hopefully when they announce the release date.

What do you think?

~Dac

Dacvak

Smash Ace
My God, more music would be amazing. That Yoshi Story song has been my ringtone since the update came out. =D

~Dac

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Cue ten new posts on Ridley being confirmed... when he's not.

Either way, the music is amazingly awesome, reminding me of the song that was on the Relics of the Chozo album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom