• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
The only release date I've ever seen for Brawl was from the video which included Fox at the end...in which they said

"Release before 2008" which could be anytime before New Years.

I won't believe otherwise unless I see something concrete. Not just "I thought I see..."
What the? It doesnt say before 2007, its says "Get ready to brawl 2007" or something like that...
Stryks is right.

Even the site says Release Date 2007...if you're American or Japanese. ;D

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
edit: actually, there are quite a few Street Fighter references in the X series as a whole (Magma Dragoon's flying kick could be based off of either Akuma or Chun-Li)
Magma Dragoon even had fireballs and a flaming uppercut, yelling both Hadouken and Shoryuken respectively.

In one of the arcade fighters (maybe both) CutMan could summon little flaming Akumas from the holes he cut into the background.

Dr. Light also wore a Ryu outfit when giving X the hadouken in X1 (maybe the uppercut in X2 too? I forget).

The references are all over the place, although I think Magma Dragoon had to have been the most blatant and pure reference.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
What the? It doesnt say before 2007, its says "Get ready to brawl 2007" or something like that...
It said exactly that, plus on the official site it says something along the lines of "expected (or planned) for 2007". I could be wrong though, but I'm sure it says something like this. However, Nintendo is know for changing their minds, so this doesn't mean much, and could be changed, bu mroe than likely we'll get Brawl by the end of 2007.

Anyways, all the people who complain about the updates need to be queit. At least we get something, so stop crying about lack of info, because what are we getting??? INFO, in fact we get it 5 days a week. 95% of video game developers would not be willing to do this, so stop whinning!!!

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
im guessing were gunna get a text heavy update today cuz its alittle late and it takes time to translate info into multiple languages.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
im guessing were gunna get a text heavy update today cuz its alittle late and it takes time to translate info into multiple languages.
Yeah, I'm expecting something with a worthy-load of content invovled... and maybe snazzy picture... hehe ;)

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
yeah its almost a positive we get an update otherwise each update wouldnt have the day of the week like mon..ect cuz that shows they plan on u checking it everyday

*/ShadowFlare\*

Smash Cadet
UPDATED!! POKEBALLS... nice

EDIT: 2 updates~

and pokeballs now has its own section in the items section. there are gonna be a load of pokeball updates im guessing ^_^

Black/Light

Smash Master
Coo update!!!

. . . . But Pokeball pokemon one by one -_-. . .

And he has yet to give us Pika's profile. . . I WANT THAT PROFILE!!!

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
Groudon is huge.

Pokemon Stadium looks pretty small. Is there no platform in the 1st two pics or is Groudon blocking them?

Somasu

Smash Ace
'kay, so my last post of the night...

I have to do this...

FOX! What does the scouter say about his Power Level?!

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hehehe.

My thoughts: "What is a Pokeball? Oooh, people are going to be piiiissed."
Then: "Oh. Another one. Looks like Nintendo thought the same."

Anyway. Pretty sexy update, actually. Groudon looks hot. ( >_< )

"Of course, having this particular Pokémon appear at the most critical of times is in keeping with Murphy’s Law." =D

Somasu

Smash Ace
No one's made that joke ever. Thanks. It was enlightening to find brand new humor on the internet.

(/sarcasm)
Hense why I said "It had to be done" =P It's an overplayed joke, but dammit, I shouldn't be up at 4 in the morning, and everything is funny to me at this time of night.

^And I believe I'm with you Phoenix Fire.. them taking a long time to list each individual pokemon would just be such a hassle.. And it's not like they could say much for a chunk of 'em. Like.. Goldeen, for example. "She hops around and then.. disappears! :D"

chAvo

Smash Cadet
Maybe it's the position of the camera but it seems that the score screen @ pokemon stadium is no longer present

burrito

Smash Lord
Maybe it's the position of the camera but it seems that the score screen @ pokemon stadium is no longer present
You can see the score screen in the Nintendo World trailer, although, there isn't anything on it...

Andromeda

Smash Lord
How do you get banned from the site? That's weird.
Hmm, not excactly banned, just blocked. You see, I'm on a schoolcomputer right now and they all got a program blocking me from specific sites, and smashbros.com is one of them. I guess the name sounds like a name on a gang of villians or something so I'm blocked.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea Groundom is great but i wonder what Kyogre is going to do.

(They better have thos strong evolutions from D and P)

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
(They better have thos strong evolutions from D and P)
yeah good idea, can you imagine if mewtwo or deoxys were revealed as pokeball pokemon? that pretty much would confirm that they're not playable! I would kill someone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom