• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
Lol, we're talking about Porky Pig cartoons now? This thread has gotten SO spammy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Darkstar Kirby
Morgan Webb = HOT

tue that...i so wanna wax dat @$$
Mmm mmm mmm-mmm MMMMMM! :psycho: Tastie.

yah i'm saying music or an fs

they're both great thursday updates since it gives insight without revealing too much

this week has also been very good so a lackluster update is probable
QFT. Kirby's FS is probable, however. Most likely an item with some music tied in.

Good update FTW.

Homerun Bat For the Guess.

Edit:

i would guess f-zero or DK tunes would come before FE, just my guess though
We don't even know if FE chars are confirmed yet. Hope not. Goddamm Marth.

Think about it: if that *** Marth and that low-tier excuse for a char Roy don't make the cut, we have more room for third-parties *COUGH* SONIC MEGAMAN BOMBERMAN *COUGH*

Del Money

Smash Champion
Please be a FS!
time for a n00b suggestion: "what if zelda's FS has a side-effect that turns her into Sheik?" anyways an FS would be nice. in fact i kinda wanna see Foxs just cuz it would be interesting (not cuz i main him or anything alothough it would kinda be a bonus i guess...unless Sonic, Diddy, and or Megaman get confirmed and i choose to main them instead *notices long phrase within parentheses and decides to close here*)

RDK

Smash Hero
time for a n00b suggestion: "what if zelda's FS has a side-effect that turns her into Sheik?" anyways an FS would be nice. in fact i kinda wanna see Foxs just cuz it would be interesting (not cuz i main him or anything alothough it would kinda be a bonus i guess...unless Sonic, Diddy, and or Megaman get confirmed and i choose to main them instead *notices long phrase within parentheses and decides to close here*)
Lol, I never thought of that, Del Money--you're literally a genius. It would be just like the Sam/Zam transformation....

That would be P!MP if Sakurai actually did that, and you had called it first....

And I forgot all about Diddy as a Brawl candidate. :dizzy:

Fs Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and metaknights to!
That FS your saying, let me guess is it Zelda's FS, lol
God, you guys--quit posting these lame-*** one-liners and actually put some thought to your posts. Seriously--it takes up room for those who are actually posting relevant discussions.

Actually, Chiyo-chan-dad, ignore what I said, becuause yours was making fun of Ethan Rodgers, so you're okay. :p

RDK

Smash Hero
No! Not another "This World..." update!

Do you guys know Sakurai at all?

Good Lord, I hate n00bs....

Please, someone intelligent post before I puke all over myself.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
SMB3 Final Bowser fight hotbeat Remix please?! Damm,my side is hurting from laughing at Ethan's discovery last night,and Tha Macho Man today,lol. :chuckle:

@Red:You wanna know who I think is g@y besides Marth? That damm double red pimple faced,Oxyx clean needing bum Pikachu.I mean,just like listen closer to his name"Peek-a-joo" or "Peek-at-joo" :chuckle: Fuking prevert if you ask me.I was gonna say Kirby due to him kissing to share health in Kirby Super Stars,but he seems to not have that in the Smash series so he might of been nudered,the world may never know,like "Toosie Pops" :chuckle:

@Bored:Nope,your not the only one dude.Kirby FS for the TD,and extra point attempt.

@Money:Falcon huh?,forgot about him."Show me Your Tube!" :laugh: :chuckle: I think he might get updated soon,him right along with Peach within the next 2 weeks for sure.I think there trying to get all the orginals in before school starts I guess.But hopefully McFox doesnt get drunk again and cut the lights out here.

drewdizzal

Smash Apprentice
lol-I thought dewdizzal's sig said "DrewPizza", lol
LOL i might have to change my name.........

oh and tonite is GANON NIGHT BABY YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

seriously tho, anything ganon related....fuking anything....even if its just a pic of his fist or somthing....ANYTHING DAMMIT!!!!

Desruprot

Smash Lord
If I want to keep my guess I still think it might be possibly an Item, I am not sure what else it could be thinking of the last few updates he has done...

blayde_axel

Smash Master
He doesn't really has a schedule... he just throws things at random... it was just luck that he put "This World" on the weekend to keep us intrigued, but we learned from this week that it's completely random and mind-blowing... or mind-disturbing. lol.

Del Money

Smash Champion
If we were to get another This world update I think it would be on a friday.
im glad you at least said "if". you must be the brains of the Dawn Patrol...lol jk. but seriously though i dont tink we're getting any more This World updates period. i mean why would they reveal more info about the 1-P story mode like that? this is an example of what intelligent people call a "PROLOGUE". so guys relax and think about other things like character updates, how-to-plays like crawling and possibly air grabs, Morgan Webb and Jessica Alba drunk in a hotel room with the lights dimmed down and love-making music...

but yeah im still sticking with item or FS for tonight

bored

Smash Ace
for me to post anything smart or relevant it would have to be off topic lol

bored

Smash Ace
im glad you at least said "if". you must be the brains of the Dawn Patrol...lol jk. but seriously though i dont tink we're getting any more This World updates period. i mean why would they reveal more info about the 1-P story mode like that? this is an example of what intelligent people call a "PROLOGUE". so guys relax and think about other things like character updates, how-to-plays like crawling and possibly air grabs, Morgan Webb and Jessica Alba drunk in a hotel room with the lights dimmed down and love-making music...

but yeah im still sticking with item or FS for tonight
lol morgan webb and jessica alba drunk in a hotel bedroom with the lights dimmed down and love making music...

and them making moaning sounds like this lady did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y7sYeDCmck:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
i agree with Thunderslf Another "world" update seems right
I think we'll get another "World" update.
it is friday
OMFG!@!#!#@#!@# :embarrass:embarrass:embarrass :mad: NO GUYS..

BRINGS OUT THE "F"WEAPON FROM CONTRA...

We will NOT get back to back updates like that dudes.Thats not how the updates roll,cuz if it did,we would know every character thats up in this bytch by now,and some.Updates are random,and we arent sure ourseleves what specific order he does **** in.But one things for sure ,HE DOESNT DO THE SAME UPDATES ON THE SAME DAY EVERY WEEK!!

RDK

Smash Hero
for me to post anything smart or relevant it would have to be off topic lol
Amen.

I believe we will get not a brawl update, but a very amusing anecdote from sakurai about what he found in his shower drain this morning.
:chuckle: I literally laughed-out-loud on that one. You're an amusing n00b, something that doesn't happen very often.

so guys relax and think about other things like character updates, how-to-plays like crawling and possibly air grabs, Morgan Webb and Jessica Alba drunk in a hotel room with the lights dimmed down and love-making music...
Stop tempting me, lol. And BTW--unless you have a pair of night vision goggles I could borrow, let's leave he lights on, shall we? ;)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm gonna go ahead and cross my fingers, hoping to God that it's gonna be a character update for the most macho, manly-man of all time...

...Captain Falcon.

YEHSS!11!!

How's that for unintelligent, RDK? Lol.

Smooth Criminal

Desruprot

Smash Lord
MY best bet remains an item but I am still seeing if we can get a pattern out from all the updates that have gone on...anyone else need to know what the "this world" update is...?

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
O no, if "This world" is tonights update, people are going to do that thing again with the clouds all weekend, aren't they.
Ok, my guess on the updare is a AT. Something very classic, just because it's a Friday.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace

Del Money

Smash Champion
OMFG!@!#!#@#!@# :embarrass:embarrass:embarrass :mad: NO GUYS..

BRINGS OUT THE "F"WEAPON FROM CONTRA...
thnak God for you Dragonboy2k4...friggin A

Stop tempting me, lol. And BTW--unless you have a pair of night vision goggles I could borrow, let's leave he lights on, shall we? ;)
good call...i figured it would set the mood for the ladies but then we wouldnt be able to see a damm thing

AT or FS (or music F-zero or DK) for tonight definitely...

Smooth Crimi--oh never mind

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
In the apartment next to Sakurai. Friday is Pizza
i'm actually hoping for a "redneck" assist trophy. a redneck just pops out of the capsule, fires up some honkey-tonk, cracks open a can of beer with his teeth, and just stands there. after bringing all of the other competitors to their knees because of the scary banjo solos.

idk, this just sounds like something that sakurai would put in on an impulse. or if he was high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom