• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Maybe it can be Master Hand's other brother,Master Foot?

And personally,I think feet aren't anything to get all happy about.:dizzy::urg:

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
if any body part is added it will be master head which is one of your miis

seems logical

or a third hand coming from the backround in the middle of the stage : mutant hand

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling tomorrow we'll get another update on "This World", or atleast another big update.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Man that was creepy.:laugh: Good ol ethan...I don't think I've ever laughed that hard at anything on the forum.;)

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I guess according to that spanish mag scan with the interview with Sakurai, Sonic is supposed to be unvieled tomorrow. It's probably fake. =/

RDK

Smash Hero
I guess according to that spanish mag scan with the interview with Sakurai, Sonic is supposed to be unvieled tomorrow. It's probably fake. =/
This has been disproved 3245324504 times, people--I don't know why peeps keep bringing it up.

DUDE!@!#@!#$ YOU TAKE THAT DOWN NOW BEFORE YOU SCAR POOR YOUNG ETHAN'S EYES WITH THAT...oh well
It's far too late for that--after that Image Search he did :chuckle:.

I think I saw Master hand,charizard,and third leg in the clouds in that video!!
This is exactly why that article is false, lol.

SPAM: 800th post, W00T!

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Its bull****.Cuz if that **** were indeed true,Sakurai would have to have a G4 classifyed warning to the President for potential AOG(absence of Government),Katrina's return,and Micheal Jacksons new"release",cuz that would be one day we will live in...oh *** the mellow dramatics. :laugh: :laugh:

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Wouldn't it be an ironic surprise for them to release Sonic tonight? :laugh: Tonight's update will probably read,"I heard a rumor that Sonic will be updated today,so I'm going to teach you how to roll dodge!"

RDK

Smash Hero
Dammit, my post had the cruel misfortune of being posted at the bottom of the last page...

Anyway, summarize: THAT ARTICLE'S FAKE--QUIT BRINGING IT UP, RANDOM n00b POSTERS.

@Got Blood

Yeah, that would be funny. Or the Power Ring thing, lol.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Personally i think this update is horrible, especially for the power types (D.K and Bowser). Since their so big they get caught up in the fray with people, and somebody is going to want to jump to get higher ground to regain focus. Chances are when they jump (Since D.k and bowser are so big) they might They WILL be "Foot-Stooled" ALOT.

Ryu-for- Brawl

Smash Cadet
Dammit, my post had the cruel misfortune of being posted at the bottom of the last page...

Anyway, summarize: THAT ARTICLE'S FAKE--QUIT BRINGING IT UP, RANDOM n00b POSTERS.

@Got Blood

Yeah, that would be funny. Or the Power Ring thing, lol.
how do you know its fake?.. it could be old though.. i think i red something similar a while ago... but only talking about how sonic is already on a game with mario.. bla bla bla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom