• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
how do you know its fake?.. it could be old though.. i think i red something similar a while ago... but only talking about how sonic is already on a game with mario.. bla bla bla
Dude,if that thing was true,the first source of that would of came from is most likly Japan/Korea,not anywhere else.And something like that would of been already translated in English in some shape or form at mulitple sources.Until proven otherwise,its bull****,ok?

Personally i think this update is horrible, especially for the power types (D.K and Bowser). Since their so big they get caught up in the fray with people, and somebody is going to want to jump to get higher ground to regain focus. Chances are when they jump (Since D.k and bowser are so big) they might They WILL be "Foot-Stooled" ALOT.
Err? Up+B from both those characters would put a stop to jumpstooling abusers,no? Cuz as stated,you have to get close to your opponent,which is a risk in its self.

Croco

Smash Lord
Dude,if that thing was true,the first source of that would of came from is most likly Japan/Korea,not anywhere else.And something like that would of been already translated in English in some shape or form at mulitple sources.Until proven otherwise,its bull****,ok?.
Even G4TV found out it was a fake.

Ryu-for- Brawl

Smash Cadet
UPDATE: Sorry to disappoint fans and diggers out there, but it turns out this was all one giant mess started by a prankster who confessed it was a hoax, saying he didn't want it to spread this far (too late for that, this hoax has already made it to G4TV's news feed!).

sh*t!

RDK

Smash Hero
Even G4TV found out it was a fake.
Thank you.

And Dragon, not all people who like rock music are Halo-tards. Hell, I like rock music AND Halo (even if it's overrated, which it IS), but I'm not a drunk, teenage, cussing ****** like 70% of people who play Halo.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Thank you.

And Dragon, not all people who like rock music are Halo-tards. Hell, I like rock music AND Halo (even if it's overrated, which it IS), but I'm not a drunk, teenage, cussing ****** like 70% of people who play Halo.
No,I wasnt getting at that man.Its just the fact that the G4 crew themselves show strong favoritism for the Xbox/PC genders of things.Anyone that seen G4 shows like Xplay and such know that,its plan and simple.*** Adam Sessler,but I really would like "1 min" with Morgin :chuckle:,Ill bet Ill change the time up to 30 on that show.:laugh:

Salaad

Smash Ace
I have a Wii60. I love it, even though I play Wii way more. I hate the people on Xbox Live, they can't talk without cussing. I hate it. On Topic: Tonight will be a BACON or music...

RDK

Smash Hero
*** Adam Sessler,but I really would like "1 min" with Morgin ,Ill bet Ill change the time up to 30 on that show.
Morgan Webb from G4? God, she's hot....

I am a diehard nintendo fan,but I like the 360.I guess it's really Wii360 all the way.
Microsoft Fanboy. :mad: Lol, jk.

I have a Wii60. I love it, even though I play Wii way more. I hate the people on Xbox Live, they can't talk without cussing. I hate it. On Topic: Tonight will be a BACON or music...
Homerun Bat FTW. Definetely item.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
I dont know what to expect after this weeks weird updates. since its friday it could be a this world update, or something really cool.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
It was an update called "This World..." it explains about mostly unknown and currently contriversial theories on what it exactly is, this includes and unknown ??? character

bored

Smash Ace
Morgan Webb from G4? God, she's hot....

Mispelled her name,my bad.But yeah,thats her.I thought someone would catch on to my joke,but I guess no one knows about that little skit she has were she saids"Iam Morgan,and this has been a min" :laugh:

For those whos missing out or clueless,this bytch is smoking,and Ethan,if your there close your eyes..:laugh:

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...&svnum=10&um=1&hl=en&client=opera&rls=en&sa=X
id like to have a minute with morgan....:laugh:

Del Money

Smash Champion
smashboards+hotgirls=goodlife

seriously though its gotta be an item...we havent had any completely horse**** updates yet this week (uless Reggie's statement held true)

RDK

Smash Hero
Lol...why do you hate Reggie so much?

And BTW, it WILL be the Homerun Bat....

Morgan Webb = HOT :lick:

RDK

Smash Hero
Gigakoopa, how can you NOT visit Smashros.com, especially right after an update?

And BTW: Dragonboy scores with yet another Youtube link, lol. ;)

Del Money

Smash Champion
Lol...why do you hate Reggie so much?
cuz hes a *****
And BTW, it WILL be the Homerun Bat....

either that or invincibility star
Morgan Webb = HOT :lick:
tue that...i so wanna wax dat @$$
Dude,after seeing Morgan Webb,youll be sounding like this dude here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4FM_O33-o too. :laugh:
lol ok dammit Dragonboy2k4, get the **** off youtube hhahahaha

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
I remember that cartoon with those creepy green shoes.Kind of a weird one.
Made Porkys fata$$ Riverdanced right off a cliff :laugh: The one I thought that was werid tho was the one with the doctor that tied him up and feed Porky up until he exploded,but it turned out to be a dream.It was an older verson of Porky tho.

@Money LOLOLOL Macho Man,Dig it,Dig it! :rotfl: How the *** he got away in making that **** is beyond me.The song cracks me up at the beginning tho,I cant help it. :laugh:

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
yah i'm saying music or an fs

they're both great thursday updates since it gives insight without revealing too much

this week has also been very good so a lackluster update is probable:urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom