• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
No! Not another "This World..." update!

Do you guys know Sakurai at all?

Good Lord, I hate n00bs....

Please, someone intelligent post before I puke all over myself.
I'm a n00b for having a different outlook on Sakurai's update patterns? Right. Where's the eye rolling smiley when you need one?

OMFG!@!#!#@#!@# :embarrass:embarrass::embarrass:mad: NO GUYS..

BRINGS OUT THE "F"WEAPON FROM CONTRA...

We will NOT get back to back updates like that dudes.Thats not how the updates roll,cuz if it did,we would know every character thats up in this bytch by now,and some.Updates are random,and we arent sure ourseleves what specific order he does **** in.But one things for sure ,HE DOESNT DO THE SAME UPDATES ON THE SAME DAY EVERY WEEK!!
You're getting a little excited there, tubby.

I simply LOVE everyone's reactions here. I say "Well I think we may get a this world update again" and I get bombarded with annoying Smash fanboys "OMFG U N00B UR RONG IM RITE GRRRR". It really makes you question how much time these people devote to their life outside of Super Smash Bros. and the internet.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I just caught that **** Del Money. LOL.
yeah i wasnt sure if youd be staying in this thread long hahaha. but as for Falcon the only thing is could see happening regard his would be music and thats it until next week maybe
Im going with luigi or kirby FS both those seem logical
luigi isnt confirmed yet, you nincompoop. and yoshi already occurred this week

@Dragonboy2k4
WTF he called you TUBBY??

weasleman333

Smash Apprentice
i like the word nincompoop

back on topic: so what if yoshi was already updated this week, they put two stages in one week didn't they? oh yeah thats right they did.

theres no reason luigi cant be updated today

bored

Smash Ace

back on topic: so what if yoshi was already updated this week, they put two stages in one week didn't they? oh yeah thats right they did.

well ya know since luigi has been a secret character in past games it would be obvious that sakurai wouldn't mentioned him at all until brawls release

RDK

Smash Hero
'm gonna go ahead and cross my fingers, hoping to God that it's gonna be a character update for the most macho, manly-man of all time...

...Captain Falcon.

YEHSS!11!!

How's that for unintelligent, RDK? Lol.

Smooth Criminal
No, that's fine--as long as it's not Zelda's specials.

Godammit, Ethan, you walk in at the ****tiest times.

-Smooth Criminal

-Frustrated in Michigan

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
let's look at the facts

it's friday so it should be good

but we had a whole week of good updates

we've had two stages a donkey and pit one

also we had yoshi

therefore i'm saying fs or music

kirby is most likely in both categories

or sakurai will mindgame the logical ones and give a this world update

a1j2h5

Smash Apprentice
I doubt that today's update will be THAT good, they already gave us Yoshi XD
Don't think they'll be THIS generous seeing the release date is still far away.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
I'm a n00b for having a different outlook on Sakurai's update patterns? Right. Where's the eye rolling smiley when you need one?

I simply LOVE everyone's reactions here. I say "Well I think we may get a this world update again" and I get bombarded with annoying Smash fanboys "OMFG U N00B UR RONG IM RITE GRRRR". It really makes you question how much time these people devote to their life outside of Super Smash Bros. and the internet.
FIGHT!!! HE SAID TUBBY, jk, keep it cool guys.

all i can say is: falcon PUUUUNNCHH!!!!!!!
Then don't say anything.
uh oh I really am having the urge to go off topic...
That post IS off topic.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace

Oh trust me "slim",what was stated up above WAS needed indeed.And clearly you havent have any clue how the updates run do ya? If you did,that post that you made would of clearly stated you did,let alone been made with a better thought process than with a simple"Its the World update"something that occured just 7 days ago.Thats why your being harped on :embarrass And as for the "fanboy"thing? Have you check what site your logged on too? Or your too "busy" with outside life to figure that one out also?

I just love that "Oh Iam more busy than you"response,as it could be more futher from the turth than anything. :)

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Lol, what a nOOb. jk

Come on, Z: Final Smash

Hey, wats the pattern for fs'?

@TAK DRAGON: Yes, yes he does. but, he loves Z!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
off topic: there is a massive thunderstorm happening right now. it's so big, the table is shaking from the thunder. it's freakin SWEET!!!

on topic: friday's usually hold something big. i would think a stage, but since we already got one, not only one but TWO, i really don't know what to expect. i usually expect something we haven't seen in a while, and that's an item, but item's usually aren't "big" updates. so hard to tell what we'll get tomorrow

bored

Smash Ace
Well everyone the time has come for me to sign off...
I know you all are sad I can just hear your moaning now...

*crickets chirp*

well anyways fridays are unexpecting so don't get to cocky, you just might be surprised by what sakurai might spring upon us, oh ho ho...

This is bored signing off and to everyone goodnight!

RDK

Smash Hero
Kirby's f-smash just needs to be updated. Does Sakurai hate Kirby? O.o
Sakurai created Kirby, foo'. Can't stand all yo' jibba jabba.

Lol, what a nOOb. jk

Come on, Z: Final Smash

Hey, wats the pattern for fs'?
All pattern's have been disproven. Remember--Sakurai is the mindgame master. It's basically just down to Chaos Theory at this point.

Del Money

Smash Champion

correct my dear nincompoop but what you fail to realise is that EVERY time a new returnee was introduced, there was some sort of sign of the returning like yoshi's stages/music, zelda's stage/music (which people couldve viewed as links but whatever), and DK blatantly being shown in the e3 clip. what sign of luigi is there?....i rest my case, you ninny

RDK

Smash Hero
LOL--he said ninny. :p

Crap, everyone go back and read the last few posts before the page change. God, I hate that.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Oh trust me "slim",what was stated up above WAS needed indeed.And clearly you havent have any clue how the updates run do ya? If you did,that post that you made would of clearly stated you did,let alone been made with a better thought process than with a simple"Its the World update"something that occured just 7 days ago.Thats why your being harped on :embarrass And as for the "fanboy"thing? Have you check what site your logged on too? Or your too "busy" with outside life to figure that one out also?

I just love that "Oh Iam more busy than you"response,as it could be more futher from the turth than anything. :)
HAHAHAHAHHAH take note mother****ers...Dragonboy2k4 sounding smart instead of the usual profanity (kinda sounds like me and RDK)
its tubby not tuppy
HHAHAHAHAHAHHA nincompoop ftw
Well,I have no idea what tonight's update will be,but I can garuntee it wont be Zelda's FS.:grin:
you mean that or just saying that cuz ethans here?

item (including AT) or FS or fzer music or DK music or kirby music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom