• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
oh, about kirby's FS. i was pissed when i saw it was cook. i was looking forward to the crash power.

although that would have been too obvious, its perfect. oh well.

what would have been really cool is if his final smash changed depending on the current copied ability he had. he could copy other character's final smashes too!!! and if he doesnt have an ability he'd use the cook.

Del Money

Smash Champion
are you kidding me, Weed? are you ****ing kidding me? i swear if we get music tonight you can plant your fist up your anus, ya friggin nutsack hahahahh

RDK

Smash Hero
*HANDS WEED A BOTTLE OF FLAME-RETARDANT*

Lol...Money's gonna love that pic....

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
volrec do u know those kids in ur sig?

on topic: i think its gonna be somehting good/ controversial to keep the momentum of good updates weve had this week

Weed

Smash Lord
are you kidding me, Weed? are you ****ing kidding me? i swear if we get music tonight you can plant your fist up your anus, ya friggin nutsack hahahahh
you mean like how i planted my **** up your moms anus? ahAHahHAHHAHhAHAHahHAHAHAhAHhA

lalalalala kirbyyyyyyyyyyyssssssss ffffffffiiiiiiinnnnnnaaaaaaaallllllllll smaaaaaaaasssssshhhh lalalala

RDK

Smash Hero
Jesus, Weed--what are you, smoking your screen name or something?

oh, about kirby's FS. i was pissed when i saw it was cook. i was looking forward to the crash power.

although that would have been too obvious, its perfect. oh well.
I know! That's what I said. Crash would have been so sweet as Kirb's Final Smash. Sakurai should have known that better than anyone else.

Oh well. Maybe that cooking thing in the trailer wasn't his FS...

Lol, I can dream. :psycho:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I say item again.

Because the odds say that if you stick to your guns, after many excruciating failures, you come out victorious.

Well, I guess the odds may not say that. But that's what I want them to say, and that's the same thing.

That, and I know EVERYONE wants an item update.

Soodey

Smash Apprentice
my prediction is delay of brawl into Spring 2039, but we'll get a 10 second video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom