• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Knuckle Joe is an awesome character =P.

He gives Kirby the "Fighter Kirby" power.
This makes Brawl even MORE awesome + buyable =].

Fawriel

Smash Master
...you guys have got to stop mixing up Dutch and German, by the way. I've been kicked for calling Canadians American, and that's at least technically correct.

RDK

Smash Hero
When talking about the guaranteed hard-hitter of Kirby’s world, you’ve got to say something about his fists!

Knuckle Joe appears!

Vulcan Jab!

A storm of Vulcan Jabs rain down, and then Knuckle Joe can finish his foes off with one of the following two special moves!

Smash Punch!

Rising Break!

He’s... He’s strong. He’s been doing some extreme training, I think.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
SO IT IS TECHNICALLY AN ITEM.

Who ****ing called it?

I sure did. :)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
His finishers look a BIT too strong dontcha think?

I mean, for an AT. It looks like he pwns too hard to be an AT...yet we all know he is.
*sobs*

RDK

Smash Hero
...you guys have got to stop mixing up Dutch and German, by the way. I've been kicked for calling Canadians American, and that's at least technically correct.
Do not ever utter the words "Canadian", "like", and "American" in the same sentence ever again.

Canadians FTL. American posers.

And Cirucs, yes you did call it, lol. :laugh:[

Dude, Rising Break FTW! It looks like a Shoryuuken.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Wow, these Ats get crazier and crazier. there's gonna be so many flashbangs on screen It'll look like a marvel vs capcom or guilty gear game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom