• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I was thinking that as I typed my post actually.
That would be cool.

OMG.
WHAT IF CHARACTERS CAN ATTACK AT's?!

Like you know how you can kill Chansey? It's in SSB64, I don't know about Melee though.

Btw, anyone know any way I can get the Opera Wii Browser for free? =] =] =]
Or any like, points card numbers...hacks or anything?

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace

RDK

Smash Hero
*goes to his backyard*

*picks up Russia and smacks the USA around with it a little*
*PRESSES BIG RED BUTTON AND SENDS MULTIPLE NUCLEAR MISSILES SCREAMING TOWARDS CANADA, WHEREIN THEY PUMMEL THE TINY, RIDICULOUS COUNTRY INTO OBLIVION, SPARING NOT MAN NOR CHILD*

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I was thinking that as I typed my post actually.
That would be cool.

OMG.
WHAT IF CHARACTERS CAN ATTACK AT's?!

Like you know how you can kill Chansey? It's in SSB64, I don't know about Melee though.

Btw, anyone know any way I can get the Opera Wii Browser for free? =] =] =]
Or any like, points card numbers...hacks or anything?
Somehow I doubt it, though... Most Pokemon couldn't be "attacked" to my knowledge.

I don't really have any reason to believe that ATs are any different.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Btw, does anyone else think it's unfair that ATs can attack you, but you cant attack back?
...then again...pokemon...and thats been like that since SSB64.

I'm off to bed + unsubscribing so that my inbox doesn't have 200 SWF emails when I wake up.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
ATTENTION GUYS,IF YOU DO,YOU WILL GET LAID BY MORGAN WEBB TONIGHT,SO SLIENCE!@!#!!@! :mad: :laugh:

Ok,for those who are wondering who KNUCKLE JOE,CLICK THIS LINK,I REPEAT,IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO KNUCKLE JOE IS CLICK THIS LINK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQtkWZ-ZRy0&mode=related&search=

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ae/KnuckleJoe.PNG

ILL POST MORE INFO FOR THE CLUELESS IF YOU GUYS STOP BLOWING UP THE FORUMS WITH BULL**** SPAM,THANK YOU!
LOL!

I should enter like...a spam tournament.
Lol,But still,I thought this **** was gonna pop like breast milk,gawd damm guys :mad: :chuckle:
again,Ill provide info on Knuckle Joe asap,just give me time guys..

SonicMario

Smash Master

Fawriel

Smash Master
Pyro, the first forum I joined, they called me the "King of Spam". I got the highest post-count in a then 3 year-old forum within two months and even after calming down over the past years, my post-count is still several thousand above the second-highest count.

You stand no chance! :chuckle:
*PRESSES BIG RED BUTTON AND SENDS MULTIPLE NUCLEAR MISSILES SCREAMING TOWARDS CANADA, WHEREIN THEY PUMMEL THE TINY, RIDICULOUS COUNTRY INTO OBLIVION, SPARING NOT MAN NOR CHILD*
*pokes RDK with reality since Canada is the second-largest country in the world*
*reality decides to make RDK's ***** shrink for compensation*

*prods SonicMario with a sign reading "no"* ^^

RDK

Smash Hero
*pokes RDK with reality since Canada is the second-largest country in the world*
*reality decides to make RDK's ***** shrink for compensation*

*prods SonicMario with a sign reading "no"* ^^
Wow. Just wow.

*THE SPAM GODS SMITE FAWRIEL INTO SPAMMING HELL FOR STEPPING OVER THE BOUNDARIES OF SPAM WAR LEGALITY, WHICH IS PRETTY DAM*N HARD TO DO*

CANADU SUX.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
ATTENTION GUYS,IF YOU DO,YOU WILL GET LAID BY MORGAN WEBB TONIGHT,SO SLIENCE!@!#!!@! :mad: :laugh:

Ok,for those who are wondering who KNUCKLE JOE,CLICK THIS LINK,I REPEAT,IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO KNUCKLE JOE IS CLICK THIS LINK!

ILL POST MORE INFO FOR THE CLUELESS IF YOU GUYS STOP BLOWING UP THE FORUMS WITH BULL**** SPAM,THANK YOU!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSvZTFqKVNk

More info...This one is Kirby Super Stars,the one Joe is from.Youll see him for a sec in the begining then...

Hopefully,most of you guys know who he is by now,then if you still dont,Ill start posting that Macho Man shty again.:laugh: Laters,Iam tried..

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSvZTFqKVNk

More info...This one is Kirby Super Stars,the one Joe is from.Youll see him for a sec in the begining then...

Hopefully,most of you guys know who he is by now,then if you still dont,Ill start posting that Macho Man shty again.:laugh: Laters,Iam tried..

Ok,for those who are wondering who KNUCKLE JOE IS,CLICK THIS LINK,I REPEAT,IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO KNUCKLE JOE IS CLICK THIS LINK!

Ok,this is the last refresh,later guys,see ya on Sunday/Monday morning.:)

Blackadder

Smash Master
^^^
Sakurai must have taken many a beating from you then.
This isn't really bad is it? I mean, he's cool, but not playable cool?
And thats just fine by me.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Well,Knuckle Joe is pretty much awesome,and even no noe really excepted him to be in it,he seems pretty cool. This also seems to put a boost in King Dedede's chances.

NukeA6

Smash Master

SHIN SHORYUKEN!!!

They are making Final Smashes and AT moves look very impressive. I wanna see Biospark as an AT.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i was sort of expecting an item for this week. it wasn't as good as the last 4, but it shows that Sakurai is not afraid of his own franchise and he is giving it a bigger part than the last two games

Blackadder

Smash Master
I think it was okay, but, honestly, I don't care?
I wont be using this AT fondly, as I will have items off..
But still, for fun matches, it could be pretty chic.

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
Oh trust me "slim",what was stated up above WAS needed indeed.And clearly you havent have any clue how the updates run do ya? If you did,that post that you made would of clearly stated you did,let alone been made with a better thought process than with a simple"Its the World update"something that occured just 7 days ago.Thats why your being harped on :embarrass And as for the "fanboy"thing? Have you check what site your logged on too? Or your too "busy" with outside life to figure that one out also?

I just love that "Oh Iam more busy than you"response,as it could be more futher from the turth than anything. :)
I never once said I WAS more busy than you, I said it's questionable that some people here have a social life, so I never said it's 100%. ;) Yes, I'm quite aware what site I am on, but the is the "hardcore" Smash community really this immature all the time? Saying you HATE someone for thinking differently, getting absolutely PISSED when someone things differently than them, etc. Now, in the end, I was wrong about the update, so what? I don't care at all. And how are posts like "I HATE N00000BZ!!!!!111" and "SHUT UP YOU'RE WRONG :mad::mad::mad::mad:" needed at all? Please tell me, I'd really like to know.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
My heart almost stopped today, i woke up my eyes were a bit blurry and i saw spikey hair and blue, then i wiped my eyes and i see Knuckle joe :urg:

Edit: With all those moves we're they that lazy to make him a AT

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
Knuckle Joe is awesome, it's a shame he isn't playable. There should be more Kirby characters, especially from Kirby Superstar. Kind of a small update, but I could care less. Game will be great either way.

bored

Smash Ace
Lol you should have got it before July...

@blackadder

yeah its one of my favorite comics from them xD

Blackadder

Smash Master
Cynaide=FTW!!

Well, the GOOD side to this update is it made all the "It'll be another 'This World...' update" people STFU.
Which is good. XD

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
I said it might be, I never said it was official. Atleast I wasn't one of the people that assumed it'd be Monday.

bored

Smash Ace
I questioning myself whether or not King dedeede (sp?) will be playble but since we have meta knight im leaning towards him being an assist trophy

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
If King Dedede turns out to be an assist trophy I'm going to be pissed, he's way too good to be an assist, he better be playable.

bored

Smash Ace
I'm confused about who is playable and who is an AT... just because I said meta knight is playable doesn't exactly mean king dedede is an AT.. Man I want answers and I want um now....

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
Man. I figured if there was to be another Kirby char for the sake of obscurity it'd be Knuckle Joe or Buggzy, but Joe was written off as an AT.

Though I'm impressed at the effort that was put into Joe, but you also gotta keep in mind that he is from the same franchise Sakurai created and loved. For the most part, all his autographs and signatures include a smiling Kirby face.

This week was pretty forgettable for me, oh well, there's next week...
Footstool jump didn't do it for you?

It sure did for me as it was one of the ideas friends and I thought of just for the hell of it. And low and behold, it exists now.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I wonder how many AT's there'll be.
Hopefully ATLEAST 100 =] .
Btw, who was here at 3am when I kept double posting? I now have 4 infractions lol! 2 for minor spam, and 2 for double posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom