• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Uhhhhh, I wouldn't be trying to find a loophole with the censorship, guys. Sure, we all swear, and most of the time we know what everyone else is saying, but the asterisks are there for a reason.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
"Cyrillic Small Letter" sounds an awful lot like a font to me. But I could be mistaken.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I was talking about Character Map

And I don't see why "****" or "$hit" is any different than just saying the word.
It's not. I think it says in the rules that you're not allowed to do that, in fact. "Gettting around the censorship" is against the rules as far as I know. So it's better to just type the word and let the asterisks do their job.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
It's not. I think it says in the rules that you're not allowed to do that, in fact. "Gettting around the censorship" is against the rules as far as I know. So it's better to just type the word and let the asterisks do their job.
Well it seems to me a lot of people disregard the rules..

anyway I didn't mean to drag the topic off on a tangent.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Lol, yeah, that would be something I'd expect him to do.

How do you think next week's updates are going to go?
The only thing I'm almost positive about is the revealing of another character. We've been getting one new character each week, consistently, for a good while now. Who that will be, I don't know, but I'm guessing a veteran. Maybe Peach or C. Falcon.

Aside from that, no idea. You?

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
i still think metaknight, pokemon, music, maybe a stage and a game mode. i kinda doubt stage because there were 2 this week.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
I don't think they'll reveal any Newcomers until they get the old ones out of the way.
Therefore, it is only logical they will reveal the remaining 4 from SSB64 before they go on to the other returning chars. I'd be surprised if he revealed any more unlockables though, even if they are popular characters. I don't expect to see any other third parties until launch.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
By the way....

Footstool jump, in its current form, was first seen in Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. In KSS you merely had to hold Up, but on KatAM you had to hit jump in the brief moment of time when you land on another Kirby's head.

Random note: in KatAM Smash Punch was replaced by a more traditional charging fireball attack.

Man. I miss Mirror and Plasma.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Yay, they are not just going by the trophies in Melee! I like the assist trophies, I just hope that the creators do not make the really good characters that could be playable into assist trophies

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
You and Del will rot in hell for mocking me! I swear it! :mad:

Lol.

I have a strong feeling that it'll be either an item on Monday or yet another stage. And sometime during the week I'm going to pray for Captain Falcon's confirmation.

YEHSS!

Smooth Criminal

Oh dear...*gulp*

So u main falcon?

Blackladder, how come your names pink?

Blackadder

Smash Master
@Ethan
I got into the Smash Debaters.

On topic:
I think the week after this, we may have a shot at getting another "This world..." update!
I get a tingly feeling thinking about it!

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Hah, you said tingy.(wtf?)

Anyway, I agree. That suspense, holwahaeheh, it creeps me out. The purple guy might be the "Rule Maker", like in FFA. Maybe your restristed to during certain things in a match....like you can't use nB, or fAir.

Look at my name. It's blue! WHAHAHA!

Hey, what was ur reason for joining. Like, wat did you say?

Blackadder

Smash Master
Hah, you said tingy.(wtf?)

Anyway, I agree. That suspense, holwahaeheh, it creeps me out. The purple guy might be the "Rule Maker", like in FFA. Maybe your restristed to during certain things in a match....like you can't use nB, or fAir.

Look at my name. It's blue! WHAHAHA!
Yes, I noticed you became a director.
..you do KNOW how to manage tounries and stuff right? >_>

Restrictions in matches=OH NOES!!

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Yes, I really am a Smash Director for Indiana. I get paid, too. Now, read my edited qoute above.

Yep, Restritions is FFA were awesome.

Blackadder

Smash Master
This better be worth scrolling up a whole 2 centermeters for.
*Scrolls*
My reason for joining what?
Smash Debaters? (It really isn't that much of a big deal, but whatever, lulz)
I wrote summat like "I am heavily interested in spreading my views on human warfare and moralities" or summat like that.
Then took the trail run, then got in.

And your from india?
HEY!
Your that guy who doesn't know basic sex ed arent you?
cooooooooool.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
I am very eager to see what they're doing with fire emblem..

Which characters? Which stages?

(that castle is still mysterious to me.. I think I've seen about 10 threads both here and elsewhere speculating it's origin.. BTW, those flags are deff not Daeinish - lol - flags)

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
If they were willing to put *2* characters from a game mostly recognized in Japan only in Melee, there's no doubt in my mind that the FE franchise will be included in some way, considering it's recent success in the west. Not only this, but FE's characters fit perfectly into this type of game and the style Brawl seems to exhibit.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
It would not be that bad in my opinion if they got nucked along with a couple others. Just so the game would be more intresting to people instead of Nair L-cancel and chain grab like a homo thats just my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom