• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
HAHAHAHAHHAH take note mother****ers...Dragonboy2k4 sounding smart instead of the usual profanity (kinda sounds like me and RDK)
INTELLECTUALS FTW.

Quote:
Kirby's f-smash just needs to be updated. Does Sakurai hate Kirby? O.o

Sakurai created Kirby, foo'. Can't stand all yo' jibba jabba.

Quote:
Lol, what a nOOb. jk

Come on, Z: Final Smash

Hey, wats the pattern for fs'?

All pattern's have been disproven. Remember--Sakurai is the mindgame master. It's basically just down to Chaos Theory at this point.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Well everyone the time has come for me to sign off...
I know you all are sad I can just hear your moaning now...

*crickets chirp*

well anyways fridays are unexpecting so don't get to cocky, you just might be surprised by what sakurai might spring upon us, oh ho ho...

This is bored signing off and to everyone goodnight!
Yes,YES,I see that unpredictability coming though Pycho powers,yes...,the moment you all been waiting for,IS HERE...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-sOaUAgbB4 :rotfl: :rotfl: :laugh:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i'll laugh at you guys if zelda's final is revealed.

i really don't care, as long as it's good. seeing as how this week has been really good, it'd be a dissapointment to end the week with something not as good

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
If tonites update is a repeat again (like the 2 stages in a week) then well....i give up on guessing (not really). i swear hes now just pulling things from a hat

Del Money

Smash Champion
Yes,YES,I see that unpredictability coming though Pycho powers,yes...,the moment you all been waiting for,IS HERE...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-sOaUAgbB4 :rotfl: :rotfl: :laugh:
seriously dude get **** off youtube dammit lol
If tonites update is a repeat again (like the 2 stages in a week) then well....i give up on guessing (not really). i swear hes now just pulling things from a hat
i doubt...i think he wants to fill in some holes like some special moves here or some FSs there and whatnot. im actually thinking special moves now instead of FS.

LINK'S SPECIAL MOVES TONIGHT HAHHHAH

RDK

Smash Hero
@DonkeySmasher

LOLOLOL! I just saw that on Adult Swim the other night...priceless.

I love Robot Chicken!

The part with Yoshi at the end literally made me piss my pants.

But yeah...expect your post to get ignored here--people spamming with one-liners and such.

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm completely serious you guys...me / Money / Dragon / Volrec can't even post something clever without you guys flooding the thread and pushin junk to the next page.

So I'm gonna take a break from this thread for a while until it calms down.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I can't stay up tonight,I have to read crime and punishment.:( Night everyone!
DP member GB? signing out.;)

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
@DonkeySmasher

LOLOLOL! I just saw that on Adult Swim the other night...priceless.

I love Robot Chicken!

The part with Yoshi at the end literally made me piss my pants.

But yeah...expect your post to get ignored here--people spamming with one-liners and such.
OMG hhahaahahahahhaha :laugh: :laugh: Raccon City kicked Yoshi's a$$! :rotfl: I honestly though I had to go to the emergency room after watch that one for the 1st time on TV.Mario was like"You shot my little brother YOU MOTHER FUKERS"LMFAO :rotfl: :laugh:

Ok guys hahahah,lets chill,Kirby going do some funny **** here in a bit.

RDK

Smash Hero
Lol@Gooey Hand...

But seriously Donkey Smasher, I responded to your Robot Chicken clip back there, and ppl just spammed to the next page. You can barely get a word in edewise--this isn't a ****ing chat room where you can write half-*** one-liners every five seconds. Plus, Money isn't even posting anymore, so there's no point.

So I'll see you all when the update comes.

Del Money

Smash Champion
It will contain Zelda in some way.)the series)

Del Money: *twitch* ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
actually a zelda special moves works for me cuz it puts an end to all the idiotic speculation about Sheik
This update will be a tutorial on how babies are made

oh god i lol'd
wow you are such a ****ing ***** haahhaah

I can't stay up tonight,I have to read crime and punishment.:( Night everyone!
DP member GB? signing out.;)
peace homie...and when brawl comes out and Sonic is confirmed then quit the ****ing Dawn Patrol and we'll start a new clan..."The Blue Edgehogs" GET IT?

good update tonight baby. DO WORK, SON! DO WORK!

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
I'm completely serious you guys...me / Money / Dragon / Volrec can't even post something clever without you guys flooding the thread and pushin junk to the next page.

So I'm gonna take a break from this thread for a while until it calms down.
Because this is clever, and not spam.

http://blogs.mit.edu/CS/blogs/eialba/archive/2006/01/15/37834.aspx

*WHISTLES* Lol...couldn't resist, Del.

:chuckle: Dragonboy, I LOVED watching the Thundercats. I downloaded all the episodes off of Bittorent.

A fact if there ever was one:

Thundercats > all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom