• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
Dream mix tv. Snake and Optimus prime were secret characters as well!
Lol...I don't know what to think of that game. I was cool in some respects, but sucked in others.

Tought the multiplayer on bomberman DS in dangerously addicting, I learned that 1st hand when I went on launch for the wii...
Yeah....I have that for DS. It's cool when you play w/ other people, but not if you have no one to play with.

I don't see why they don't make Bomberman games like they did with Bomberman 64. That game was possibly the best Bomberman game, N64-and-above.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Finally, someone speaks the truth! Dude, Bomberman 64 was amazing! It brings back memories just hearing the name. And since Hudson is part of Virtual Console, it's only a matter of time before they release it for VC... hopefully.

I don't understand why people think marth is an important nintendo character worthy of returning because of his tier position.

Would you be fine with a marth-like character returning that's not marth himself? 'Cause marth is a nobody...
Nice way to make a dumb assumption and be an idiot at the same time.

I want Marth back not only because of his moves, but more than anything else I like the character.He's an Elegant Swordsman of Royal Blood.

Marth? A nobody? He's only the first lord ever, and is a staple to the Fire Emblem franchise.He was in Fire Emblem 1 and Fire Emblem 3(Which is the second most popular Fire Emblem game next to Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu).Marth is practically Mr. Fire Emblem.

On top of that, Marth is responsable for the localization of the Fire Emblem franchise.

You shouldn't try to assume things, you'll make an *** out of yourself.

Del Money

Smash Champion
^^^ see? this is why Eternal Phoenix Fire is the ****. he can speak the truth while putting idots in their place as the same time.

as for the bomberman issue, heres the quote:
Bomberman isn't 2 1/2 party. He's 3rd party. The only thing that makes him closer to Brawl is the fact that he's Hudson, which is owned by Konami, who already has a character in (though that could work against him).
Capcom's made several Zelda games. Sega has F-Zero GX, Genesis on Virtual Console, and now the Olympics thing (though the last may again be a hinderance).
As for Dr. Wright, he's 1st party, plain in simple. Think Geno, except in reverse. He may have been in Sim City, but he was made by Nintendo, so Nintendo owns him. The fact he was in Melee confirms that 100%.
so there you have it.

and seriously, we need some better updates soon...

Brockman5

Smash Ace
I love it del Money your're my **** hero....your posts are so funny...:)

I cant get over the zelda one...hahahaha

But seriously we need better updates and bomberman's multiplayer has been good..but if only him or sonic get a spot..it definately goes to sonic...

Del Money

Smash Champion
@ Brockman5
glad i could be of service. that ****ing idiot's been pissing me off for a while now

I think the updates have been pretty good as of late.Yoshi,Zamus,DK stage.Pretty good updates as opposed to ones we COULD be getting.
true...i shoulda rephrased it different...i meant more discussable updates. the This World update was much better than i gave it credit for

Croco

Smash Lord
I have this gut feeling we will only get 2 more Konami characters.
That doesn't bother me at all.. but I rather have the classic Mega Man atleast before any other 3rd party.

Now for other characters that could make it in from Konami?
Simon Belmont VERY VERY High Chances of this happening DreamMix TV World Fighters Character
Zeke(Zombies Ate my Neighbors) Doubtful but possible
Goemon Moderate

Other 3rd Parties?

-Capcom-
MegaMan Good Chances of this happening
Viewtiful Joe Good Chances of this happening
Resident Evil Character- Either Jill, Chris or Leon Moderate
Ryu Moderate
Phoenix Wright Doubtful but possible

-Hudson Soft-
White Bomberman Good Chances of this happening DreamMix TV World Fighters Character
Master Higgins Moderate DreamMix TV World Fighters Character
Bonk Doubtful but possible

-SEGA-
Sonic Good Chances of this happening

-Square Enix-
Geno Good Chances of this happening
Final Fantasy Character- Moderate
Sora Moderate
Chrono Doubtful but possible
Ultra-Intergalactic-Cybot G Marina Liteyears Doubtful but possible

-Namco-
PacMan- Good Chances of this happening
Soul Calibur Character- Either Nightmare or Mitsurugi Good Chances of this happening
Dig Dug Doubtful but possible
The Prince (Katamari) Doubtful but possible

-Shiny Entertainment/Interplay-
Earthworm Jim Doubtful but possible
Bad Mr. Frosty (Clay Fighters) Doubtful but possible

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Everyone was whining about Yoshi being confirmed and he is confirmed.Remember,beggars can't be choosers. :laugh: Anyway,I think tonight's update will be an item.I was right when I said character last night though. :grin:

That doesn't bother me at all.. but I rather have the classic Mega Man atleast before any other 3rd party.

Simon Belmont VERY VERY High Chances of this happening DreamMix TV World Fighters Character
Goemon Moderate

Other 3rd Parties?

-Capcom-
Ryu Moderate

-Hudson Soft-
White Bomberman Good Chances of this happening DreamMix TV World Fighters Character

-SEGA-

-Square Enix-
Sora Moderate

-Namco-
Soul Calibur Character- Either Nightmare or Mitsurugi Good Chances of this happening

I'd say no to about 3/4 of those characters having any chance remotely.I love Leon from RE4,but he has no chance whatsoever.Others like Ryu would never get ported to Brawl.The only ones I could see having any chance are Pacman,Viewtiful Joe,Sonic,and Geno.

Del Money

Smash Champion
aye...aye...aye a lot of you guys seriously need to learn how to read

@Croco
i posted this like a page ago
Bomberman isn't 2 1/2 party. He's 3rd party. The only thing that makes him closer to Brawl is the fact that he's Hudson, which is owned by Konami, who already has a character in (though that could work against him).
Capcom's made several Zelda games. Sega has F-Zero GX, Genesis on Virtual Console, and now the Olympics thing (though the last may again be a hinderance).
As for Dr. Wright, he's 1st party, plain in simple. Think Geno, except in reverse. He may have been in Sim City, but he was made by Nintendo, so Nintendo owns him. The fact he was in Melee confirms that 100%.
therefore Bomberman is konami-owned. Sanke either ****s up his chances of helps them. Simon friggin Belmot has no chance...
and Viewitful Joe's chances are more like moderate

@Brockman5
if we get a damm baseball bat or healing items (like i negatively predicted last week), im seriously gonna choke a *****

Croco

Smash Lord
@Croco
i posted this like a page ago
therefore Bomberman is konami-owned. Sanke either ****s up his chances of helps them. Simon friggin Belmot has no chance...
and Viewitful Joe's chances are more like moderate
Everyone was whining about Yoshi being confirmed and he is confirmed.Remember,beggars can't be choosers. :laugh: Anyway,I think tonight's update will be an item.I was right when I said character last night though. :grin:

I'd say no to about 3/4 of those characters having any chance remotely.I love Leon from RE4,but he has no chance whatsoever.Others like Ryu would never get ported to Brawl.The only ones I could see having any chance are Pacman,Viewtiful Joe,Sonic,and Geno.
Simon Belmont? Even though I do not want to believe it, he has to have highest chances then ANY other 3rd party characters at this time. Even more then Sonic and MegaMan.

Think about it..
1. He was on the NES just like Snake..
2. Is owned by Konami
3. Konami has been the only 3rd party company announced to be involved with Brawl.
4. Is a very popular Konami character and would support the Castlevania series.
5. He was in DreamMix TV World Fighters.. so he can fight.

How the hell are there any doubts? Really. HOW? Name one.

Brockman5

Smash Ace
@ del money..I know for real brother....^^^!!!

WE NEED REAL **** NOT FAKE ****...like a heart...because most of us dont use items anyways so who really gives a ****....?

@ Croco....You said Simon Belmont has a higher chance than sonic....you must be jokin or just ****in me...

1.Sonic apeared on like every nintendo system ever...
2. Is owned by sega...which is practically the same as nintendo..
3. Announced cause of Snake...doesnt mean the only one...
4. Ummm let me think very popular character by lemme say everyone and would support the sonic series..

Uttermadness

Smash Rookie
Even though bomberman is third party owned its not like he's had zero interaction with nintendo. What about that wario bomberman game for GB?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Goemon Moderate

Other 3rd Parties?

-Capcom-
Ryu Moderate

-Hudson Soft-

-SEGA-

-Square Enix-
Sora Moderate

-Namco-

To be honest Sora has as good of a chance to be in brawl as Naruto.

Croco

Smash Lord
@Croco
do you make it a point to ignore my posts? lol

AT or FS or F-zero music tonight FTW
When I posted you posted.. but I edited my post.
I'm sticking to my point.. Even though I do not want to complete believe it..
Simon Belmont has more of a chance of getting in Brawl before any other 3rd party.

Even though bomberman is third party owned its not like he's had zero interaction with nintendo. What about that wario bomberman game for GB?
I agree.
He also was in the Mario Kart arcade game.

Croco

Smash Lord
Maybe ,but Sonic has better chances then everyone on that list...
WHY? Why would he?
Just because he is a popular fan choice doesn't give him a shoe in for Brawl.
Until SEGA is announced that they are involved with Brawl.. His chances of getting in are the same as MegaMan and any other 3rd party company except Konami.

Because Konami is involved with Brawl.. Simon Belmont still has his chances raised higher then anyone else.

I'm not saying Sonic won't be in Brawl.. I'm saying it is a possibility because Konami might be the only 3rd party company.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
How could PacMan Make it in, his beginnings were with Nintendo/Atari, but I am thinking that he barely has a chance, he has as equal a chance as Dr. Mario comming back... This is because he is a "classic" character does not mean he has a high chance. PacMan has only a few games overall...His Popularity has decreased since the Days of the Original Donkey Kong.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
aw boy im gonna have fun with this one
ok thats great but NOT WHEN YOU ****ING GO BASHING OTHER CHARACTERS AND SPAMMING WITH THE SAME STUPID **** EVERYDAY EVEN ON DAYS WITH GOOD UPDATES. you went about bashing Sonic and other 3rd party's like 30 or so pages ago and when anyone bashes zelda you whine like a ****ing kid. so what if you dont like them but their games have sucked lately. name me one ****ing zelda game where zelda was even playable....well...name me ONE. thats right you cant. you always go opening your friggin mouth bashing other peoples **** and spamming us all about how much you like zelda. yes i like zelda too shes friggin good looking in this game but at least I can carry a damm conversation you self-centered fool. either contribute to the convo or stop spamming and reminding us how you main zelda...as if we're all ****ing blind and cant see your damm signature. ****ING A!!!

*takes a breather and withdraws sniper rifle*

*sigh* am i the only one that doesnt do handhelds anyone? (dont read that sentence in a sexual manner)
thats right. forgot about Konami....Cubelarooso made an excellent post in the bomberman thread about that stuff, ill find it and post it here shortly (while staying on subject of updates as well of course)

AT or FS or F-Zero music tonight FTW. we got yoshi music so why not f-zero? but ATs and FSs has been awol for a while so those seem mre likely

You need to calm down. For one, I like Sonic, just not with Nintendo. Second, Zelda's Adventure is a game where your Zelda and you save Link.

I don't know what your problem is, but you have no right to tell me, and I qoute: ****ING SPAM*end quote* when you spam all the time.

I just think positive about what I want.

So please, let's just drop this and be friends, ok? There's no need to be immature and use bad lanuage, either.

Now, to CARRY ON A CONVERSATION, I personally think Yoshi looks much better than he did in SSBM. In SSBM, he looked-gross!

Brockman5

Smash Ace
@ Croco.... sonic....

1.Sonic apeared on like every nintendo system ever...giving him great chances

3. Snake being announced...doesnt mean the only 3rd party will be konami...
Just cause hes the only third party revealed yet...

4. Ummm let me think very popular character by lemme say everyone and would support the sonic series and would help nintendo's sales...

Fawriel

Smash Master
...ethan, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually rather impressed with how maturely you're taking this.

...yeah, that's all I have to say.

Except that Sonic's chances are indeed great thanks to fan support.
That was totally not obvious(?).

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
...ethan, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually rather impressed with how maturely you're taking this.

...yeah, that's all I have to say.

Except that Sonic's chances are indeed great thanks to fan support.
That was totally not obvious(?).

Thank you.

Sakirai(?) did say that there would be 1 or 2 3rd-party-characters, excluding Sonic.

(?)=Spelling

Croco

Smash Lord
@ Croco.... sonic....

1.Sonic apeared on like every nintendo system ever...giving him great chances

3. Snake being announced...doesnt mean the only 3rd party will be konami...
Just cause hes the only third party revealed yet...

4. Ummm let me think very popular character by lemme say everyone and would support the sonic series and would help nintendo's sales...
I want Sonic also and I understand your points. But again.. until SEGA is announced being involved with Brawl. He has less chances of getting in before any Konami character that appeared on a Nintendo console.

It's not that I want Konami characters in before any other 3rd party characters.. but if you look at the reality of what we know so far.. Konami characters have higher chances.

GDhunter95

Smash Apprentice
Simon Belmont? Even though I do not want to believe it, he has to have highest chances then ANY other 3rd party characters at this time. Even more then Sonic and MegaMan.

Think about it..
2. Is owned by Konami
3. Konami has been the only 3rd party company announced to be involved with Brawl.

K by that arguement, I have another one.

Twinbee

Think about it...
1: He was on the NES just like Snake...in a game called Stinger.
2: Is owned by Konami
3: Konami has been the only 3rd part company announced to be involved in Brawl.
4: Is a very popular Konami Character and would support the Twinbee series.
5: He was in Dream Mix TV World Fighters... So he can fight.

AND

6: Has been the main character of more games so he doesn't have to compete with rival main characters in the same series like Richter Belmont, Soma Cruez, and Alucard who are just as popular as Simon Belmont.

You're just stuck up on Simon Belmont. I think Richter is a better pick anyway. Besides you completely ignored other legendary Konami series like Sparkster, Pop N' Music, and Suikoden. You skipped over other worthy franchises like Sega's NiGHTS and Namco's Klonoa. In favor of some really strange choices like Clay Fighter and Zombies ate my neighborhood.

and Marina Liteyears belongs to Treasure (they also made gunstar heroes another rediculously awesome game). Not Enix. Enix only published the game just like Ubisoft only published 1 bomber man title. As much as I would like her in, I doubt Nintendo's going to work with Treasure when there are so many other big names around.

Croco

Smash Lord
K by that arguement, I have another one.

Twinbee

Think about it...
1: He was on the NES just like Snake...in a game called Stinger.
2: Is owned by Konami
3: Konami has been the only 3rd part company announced to be involved in Brawl.
4: Is a very popular Konami Character and would support the Twinbee series.
5: He was in Dream Mix TV World Fighters... So he can fight.

AND

6: Has been the main character of more games so he doesn't have to compete with rival main characters in the same series like Richter Belmont, Soma Cruez, and Alucard who are just as popular as Simon Belmont.

You're just stuck up on Simon Belmont. I think Richter is a better pick anyway. Besides you completely ignored other legendary Konami series like Sparkster, Pop N' Music, and Suikoden. You skipped over other worthy franchises like Sega's NiGHTS and Namco's Klonoa. In favor of some really strange choices like Clay Fighter and Zombies ate my neighborhood.

and Marina Liteyears belongs to Treasure (they also made gunstar heroes another rediculously awesome game). Not Enix. Enix only published the game just like Ubisoft only published 1 bomber man title. As much as I would like her in, I doubt Nintendo's going to work with Treasure when there are so many other big names around.
Ok you got me on that one. I guess ANY Konami character can make it in before Simon Belmont.
Though personally I think Simon Belmont would be the best castlevania supporter because he was in the first game.

RDK

Smash Hero
Lol...Earthworm Jim rox. EAT COW! Lol. :chuckle:

Bad Mr. Frosty from Clayfighter 63 & 1/3 rox also. Although the CF games sucked, they were extremely fun.

And what is with people thinking Simon ****ing Belmont has even a remote chance in Brawl? Are you serious?

Simon Belmont?!

Let's have half a brain, people.

SONIC MEGAMAN BOMBERMAN 4 BRAWL FTW.

Croco

Smash Lord
Lol...Earthworm Jim rox. EAT COW! Lol. :chuckle:

Bad Mr. Frosty from Clayfighter 63 & 1/3 rox also. Although the CF games sucked, they were extremely fun.

And what is with people thinking Simon ****ing Belmont has even a remote chance in Brawl? Are you serious?

Simon Belmont?!

Let's have half a brain, people.

SONIC MEGAMAN BOMBERMAN 4 BRAWL FTW.
I changed my mind about Simon Belmont.. but I feel any Konami character which has been on the nintendo console or handheld can get in Brawl before ANY 3rd party. But that is just for now because other 3rd parties haven't been announced to be involved with Brawl except Konami.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255

Think about it..
2. Is owned by Konami

Croco you're missing:

6.He was in DreamMix TV World Fighters (you forgot to say "like Snake was")
7. He is the number one, YES, THE NUMBER ONE, third party with more exclusive-for-Nintendo-games.
8.Why there are two castlevania virtual console games featuring Simon? ....
9.He was on Sakurai's poll showing his interest in him.

Touche

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
Croco you're missing:

6.He was in DreamMix TV World Fighters (you forgot to say "like Snake was")
7. He is the number one, YES, THE NUMBER ONE, third party with more exclusive-for-Nintendo-games.
8.Why there are two castlevania virtual console games featuring Simon? ....
9.He was on Sakurai's poll showing his interest in him.

Touche
and I forgot:

Why is Simon Kirby on this picture? and not just Kirby? mmm...

RDK

Smash Hero
He is the number one, YES, THE NUMBER ONE, third party with more exclusive-for-Nintendo-games.
So what? That doesn't make him a good candidate for Brawl.

ZOMG SIMON BELMOT HAS MORE EXCLUSIVE 4 NINTENDO GAMES SO HE'S IN BRAWL LALALA BOMBERMAN SUX, SIMON ****ING BELMONT IS H8XOR LAWLAWLAWL

Lol, WTF?

What the hell are you talking about? Kirby is there...directly to the left of Donkey Kong, and above/to the left of Bomberman/the piranha plant.

But what I don't see is this "Simon Kirby" you're talking about.

Croco

Smash Lord
and I forgot:

Thanks for the extra points.. Was Simon really on Sakurai's poll? I must of missed that.. lol
I guess again that means Simon has a slightly higher chance.. higher then Twinbee.. :chuckle:

Anyway.. where is that picture from?

So what? That doesn't make him a good candidate for Brawl.

ZOMG SIMON BELMOT HAS MORE EXCLUSIVE 4 NINTENDO GAMES SO HE'S IN BRAWL LALALA BOMBERMAN SUX, SIMON ****ING BELMONT IS H8XOR LAWLAWLAWL

Lol, WTF?

What the hell are you talking about? Kirby is there...directly to the left of Donkey Kong, and above/to the left of Bomberman/the piranha plant.

But what I don't see is this "Simon Kirby" you're talking about.
Actually a whip wielding character that throws crosses in the air and is a vampire hunter would be a cool playable character.. and a Castlevania stage might be really kickass, especially with the music.
Though he is really a shoe in at the moment unless another 3rd party company is announced to be involved with Brawl.

And the picture?
Kirby is circled in the picture holding a whip. Kid Dracula who is actually Alucard as a kid is sitting right next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom