• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
the original 8 from Super Smash 64 are all back!:):):):):):):):lick::):)
what did you expect? didnt sakurai say so? actaully makes me think falcon, ness, jigg, and luigi are up next
yeah right...bomberman? pfft!
are you ****ting me, Pitismyangel? are you ****ing ****ting me? name me any 3rd party character other than Sonic, Megaman, Geno or any of their respectively cast members who are a more popular video game icon and fit the requirements for brawl than Bomberman... and dont say Pacman cuz thats a lie

zerosin

Smash Apprentice
i sense tension.
bomberman would be cool to see, but what else can he do other than... throw bombs? i can't foresee a good moveset for him other than making a ginormous bomb that kills ****.

Del Money

Smash Champion
i sense tension.
bomberman would be cool to see, but what else can he do other than... throw bombs? i can't foresee a good moveset for him other than making a ginormous bomb that kills ****.
im not supporting him like a diehard fanboy (even though i want him in cuz hes cool), i just wanna know who outside of Sonic, Megaman, and Geno (way too many Geno fanboys on these boards) could take his position. oh and i used to think that laying, throwing, and kicking bombs was all he could do too but if you wanna see a **** good moveset go to the Bomberman thread.

anyways AT tonight FTW

XenoGuard

Smash Journeyman
im not supporting him like a diehard fanboy (even though i want him in cuz hes cool), i just wanna know who outside of Sonic, Megaman, and Geno (way too many Geno fanboys on these boards) could take his position. oh and i used to think that laying, throwing, and kicking bombs was all he could do too but if you wanna see a **** good moveset go to the Bomberman thread.

anyways AT tonight FTW
Rayman would =X

Hotshot672

Smash Cadet
I was just looking at the Jungle Falls stage when i saw mario climbing the ladders. Do you think its possible to get hit/knocked off while your climbing the ladders?

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
Finally, yoshi!!!!!!!!! thank god. But why doesn't he post the characters we already know exist like snake or MK? I dont get it. Sakurai is crazy.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
i just wanna know who outside of Sonic and Megaman
Well seeing as there are only going to be two more i guess there really isnt much hope for people outside of Sonic and Mega man and as for people outside of them that deserve a spot more well... Simon belmont and Ryu spring to mind.

(No offense but i find Bomber man to be a rubbish character i mean his games are now where near as good as any of the previously mentioned and the only good thing about his games are the Multyplayer).

RDK

Smash Hero
yeah right...bomberman? pfft! But more importantly, the original 8 from Super Smash 64 are all back!
Lol...are you joking? Beacause if you're not, you're just stupid.

You say he wouldn't have a good moveset? HA! He's had plenty of games where he does things other than throw bombs. If you want a good moveset for him, Money's right--go to the Bomberman thread.

P.S: Thanks for telling me there already was one, because I was about to make one. >_<

If Ubisoft does decide to put a character in Brawl, it would probably be
Rayman, even though we all want Prince of Persia
Most definietely not. Especially not after that last Rayman game...

Bomberman > Rayman

If Ubisoft had a chance to put one of their characters in, and they went with Rayman instead of Bomberman, I would hate them even more than I do now (for making all those recent, crappy B-man titles).

Simon belmont and Ryu spring to mind.
You honestly think Sakurai would consider Simon Belmont?

And Ryu from SF? That would be cool, but highly unlikely.

Let's use our heads here.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
See? The thing about of all this,is that we been known Yoshi had his big nose a$$ in this game weeks back when they showed the Yoshi story level,that was self explantory.No way they would headline something and not have it show up in some shape in form.Speaking of green,Luigi better be in this party man.Him and Yoshi are so close,that **** anit even funny,I got two words for ya Smashboards,mama wigi. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU3XP4Tms00&mode=related&search= :laugh:

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i loved that episode (actually watched show when very young) i love how anything including rocks was food for yoshi

anyway yoshi riding dk new physics to eliminate going through or an attack of yoshi's?

RDK

Smash Hero
anyway yoshi riding dk new physics to eliminate going through or an attack of yoshi's?
Maybe Yoshi just has a "thing" for large, hairy apes.

i loved that episode (actually watched show when very young) i love how anything including rocks was food for yoshi
Lol...that show was teh ****...loved the opening theme.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
i would rather he expand on more characters we dont know about then just give us some info on an already known character.
Really, because I would rather get pseudo confirmed characters out of the way first, so we have alot of good updates stacked up.

I'm extremely content because of this update. Yoshi seems to have a shot since from the sounds of it his recovery game has been buffed. Thank goodness measures are being taken to reshuffle the tiers XD

EDIT: Heh "Get back you despicable dinovores! You're dealing with a licensed plumber here!"

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Maybe Yoshi just has a "thing" for large, hairy apes.

:laugh:

Lol...that show was teh ****...loved the opening theme.
And youll be HOOKED ON THE BROTHAS,TO THA BRIDGE!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah,as long as he doesnt have any broken shty behind it all,he can chill up there for as long as he wants.Iam willing to guess that it might be something along the lines of the Koopa Claw,or just a new grab animation to make more orginal from Kirby.The hardcore/expericence can tell you tale from tale on how different Yoshi/Kirby is,but in the mainstream point of view however,it would be like "Hey,doesnt Kirby do that shallowing thing too?"

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Providing an alternative to to physics/aspect of play, what if Yoshi is performing a back throw, similar to Pikachu's? It'd be different than melee, thats a given, but I though it seemed kind of like the startup to pikachus back throw. I do actually think it's most likely a new type of attack/physics alteration.

RDK

Smash Hero
Providing an alternative to to physics/aspect of play, what if Yoshi is performing a back throw, similar to Pikachu's? It'd be different than melee, thats a given, but I though it seemed kind of like the startup to pikachus back throw. I do actually think it's most likely a new type of attack/physics alteration.
Most likely some type of grab. Maybe even part of his FS? Unlikely, but you never know with Sakurai...

I doubt falcon will be the next one to be updated.. I am still betting on peach
It definetely won't be another char. Probably a FS. Kirby's FS.

Samus in a bikini.......I......mean.......Kirby in pants.
:love: Lol...love your sig, Contents.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
well, with yoshi out of the way, falcon is most likely next. can't wait to see how he looks.
Captain F:...0.0 Show me your b00bs!!
Peach: 0.0 omg! If thats all you guys are gonna keep talking about,Iam not gonna be in this game then!
Mario:But-a wait a min Peach,there-a too big.I-a told you Ayane was-a bad girl.

:laugh:

bored

Smash Ace
Most likely some type of grab. Maybe even part of his FS? Unlikely, but you never know with Sakurai...

It definetely won't be another char. Probably a FS. Kirby's FS.
LOL if anyones its most likely kirbys... but its strange bowser had his before Kirbys so anyons FS could be coming up:dizzy:

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
off topic: tell me why it is that whenever i have to take a ****... my roommate hides the tp and theres never any on the roll?

on topic: at least all the semi confirmed chars are out of hte way. now we can start getting char updates we dont know about or are assuming are in brawl

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping for a Falcon update soon because I want to know what his Final Smash will be.
im guessing his final will be something blue falcon related (his vehicle in the series)

btw... has anyone here played halo 3? i know all you guys are halo haters... just curious

RDK

Smash Hero
im guessing his final will be something blue falcon related (his vehicle in the series)
It would be sweet if he did that freaking galaxy-sized punch like in the tv show. I'd give a Youtube link, but I can't remember the title of the vid...Falcon Punch or something...

But it's most likely related to his uber-punch.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace

btw... has anyone here played halo 3? i know all you guys are halo haters... just curious
My friend was a beta tester and I saw it in action.Its alright IMO,but Iam not really a hardcore shooter person anymore,Socom was the last game I was into,and for not playing I got banned supposly for no fuking reason at all.But its all gravy,thats why Sony isnt exactly doing nice with there new system. :laugh:

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
off topic: tell me why it is that whenever i have to take a ****... my roommate hides the tp and theres never any on the roll?

on topic: at least all the semi confirmed chars are out of hte way. now we can start getting char updates we dont know about or are assuming are in brawl
Falcon could be considered to be semi-confirmed since Samurai Goroh is in as an AT. So I think we can still expect him on the horizon. Maybe next week.

EDIT: I walked away and forgot to press submit, sorry for the super late reply..

RDK

Smash Hero
I don't know why some of you think the original 13 might not have a chance of returning.

Sakurai said himself that he was bringing back everyone from the first outing.

I don't hate Halo...I have both for PC. I just think it's too overrated by some people.

And yes, I've played the Halo 3 beta. It's like it's not even the same game anymore. >_<

Lol--Pityismyangel, that's the exact clip I was talking about. Popularity points for you.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Most definietely not. Especially not after that last Rayman game...

Bomberman > Rayman
um i prefer Rayman to bomberman (except the rabbids crap) but bomberman has a way better shot at brawl
If Ubisoft had a chance to put one of their characters in, and they went with Rayman instead of Bomberman, I would hate them even more than I do now (for making all those recent, crappy B-man titles).
DA TROOF
See? The thing about of all this,is that we been known Yoshi had his big nose a$$ in this game weeks back when they showed the Yoshi story level,that was self explantory.No way they would headline something and not have it show up in some shape in form.Speaking of green,Luigi better be in this party man.Him and Yoshi are so close,that **** anit even funny,I got two words for ya Smashboards,mama wigi. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU3XP4Tms00&mode=related&search= :laugh:
HAHHAHAA and Dragonboy2k4 FTW

Fawriel

Smash Master
I don't know why some of you think the original 13 might not have a chance of returning.

Source? I know there was some "interview" guy who claimed to have gotten that info... it was later proven to be false.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Jigglypuff replaced by some more interesting Pokemon... Pit would be an adequate replacement... of course, seeing the Rest go would be somewhat sad. I guess I just don't care about her much. No offense, Jiggly players.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277

I don't hate Halo...I have both for PC. I just think it's too overrated by some people.

And yes, I've played the Halo 3 beta. It's like it's not even the same game anymore. >_<

Lol--Pityismyangel, that's the exact clip I was talking about. Popularity points for you.
why thank you RDK!:)

GDhunter95

Smash Apprentice
Red Darkstar Kirby said:
....?

Ubisoft doesn't own bomberman. Hudson Soft owns Bomberman. I can also think of at least a dozen third party characters I'd like to see in Brawl before Bomberman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom