• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
His Shoes...

They're not Red....

They're not.

WHY!? WHY SAKURAI!? WHY!? DEAR GOD!!!.

Cool update aniway.

spike9407

Smash Apprentice
The bee only is to be cut off individualist faction, also [yotsushi] continuation throwing decision!!

bee is his tail?

Croco

Smash Lord
i'm really in a dilemma he is cute as ever, he's one of my fav chars of all time and all is right with the world

but why did they cut his tail??
no matter he's just in mario party?mario sports?yoshi's island design
also he's more cute and my sig needs no change halleluiah
What you have in your sig is the Yoshi Story version.. it's also his Mario Party, and Mario Kart look.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
hmmmmm

when sakurai said he can attack enemies midflight does it mean that he attacks while moving his jump trajectory?

Del Money

Smash Champion
yoshis got a third jump this time around, WHAT NOW SON, WHAT NOW

do i smell top tier? lol... no, i dont...

high tier tho? hmm a wiff i think >.>
perhaps. ****ING A!!!! cant believe i stayed up for this bull****. if i had any doubts yoshi was gonna be playable i sure as hell wouldntve been so eager for something else. BALLS!!!! oh well bed time ftw. later all

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
It's likely he's just pushed in the opposite direction the egg is tossed, but if not, and the egg toss is kept how it was in melee but with an extra boost, then that could make him really hard to edge guard.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I'm conflicted, he's even more Yoshi's Story looking than he was before, but his Up-B is actually a triple jump now...
This means all of the original 8 are confirmed! Yay!
. . . How does this mean that all the 8 of them will return?

Phred

Smash Journeyman
Oh well, I can live with this Yoshi, I just liked the older one better. And his nostrils aren't just drawn onto his nose anymore, so that's a plus.

Betaz

Smash Ace
meh the only real thing we learned from this update is yoshi now has a 3rd jump... and what he looks like... an average update

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Yoshi is back, and better then ever. Here I'll quote the Dojo site:

"Yoshi’s back and bursting with personality! He can launch consecutive attacks and even smack around enemies below him mid-flight.

Among other things, he can now use his up special move, the Egg Toss, to increase the distance of his jump. That’s enough to earn him a hearty welcome, isn’t it?"

....Next up, the original SECRET 4! YAE! :)

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I think Yoshi's up-B recovery will work something like this:

1.He'll pull the egg out of his backside area
2.Pull it over his head and to his chest
3.Curl around it into a ball
4.forward Somersault upwards a few feet (less hieght then Mario's Jump Punch)
5.Slingshot the egg out of the spin and then grab the ledge.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yoshi's final smash=Yoshi stampede. Tons of Yoshi's come, and run everyone over, attack them, spit them, grab them, kick them, punch and slap them, etc. :laugh:

Devastating little dinosaur! XD BTW, see you all next update. Have a good night, or rest of the morning for most! :)

-Johnknight1

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
He looks really awesome. I wondered if they'd pull of having Yoshi in his "new" look. With Melee they just took the Super Mario World Yoshi and went a little overboard with detail.

Glad to see him back. His FS will be like a Stampede as said above, or one of his special moves in the games like flying or breathing fire.

Im-a hit the sack. LATA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom