• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i know all of you have your speculation and dreams but i stick to confirmed business
http://wii.ign.com/articles/710/710157p1.html
just to tell you this was first on the smash dojo before the whole daily update change so it's legit

if you look at the first trailer even though it was semi movie not true gameplay it is still safe to use information from it seeing that the obscure things like wario's chopper is actually a move

when pit and meta is fighting samus charges a shot to the extreme and shoot a large blast then her suit falls and she becomes zamus
therefore i'm assuming that samus's fs is the overload cannon (or hyperbeam) which makes the power suit lose it's energy forcing samus to fight as zamus till the end of the match i'm also assuming that zamus can be the character you start as and her fs will end with the power suit
of course this is just logical speculation so don't flame me ifi'm wrong:grin:
(about the fs part not the zamus is a transform part)
i must simply say one word

ownage ha ha looks like i will be your lord of predictions

jk it was so obvious
(pats back on people who didn't notice it though)

now the question is if zamus can start and her fs does the opposite

user_name

Smash Apprentice
Yes! First to say it! =P

It seems as if hes really trying to keep it so that its not "OMG FS YEAH I GOT IT I AUTOMATICALLY WIN YEEEAAAHHH!!!111one" as every FS is very powerful, but has some sort of down side.... except maybe Gigabowser... whats the downside to that?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That is stupid, now noone can play as Zamus! :( Why couldn't they be seperate characters=??? Great, now only n00bs will play ZSS, such a waste of a possibly good character. Anyone else here thinking the update sucked=???

Salaad

Smash Ace
waste of making a character, it is official. SAkurai doesn't know how to make Brawl. That's retarted, I'm sorry. The last two updates=pure ***********.

I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you can't say Sakurai does not know how to make Brawl because he'll probably make it so you can turn into ZSS right when the Match starts.

Sariku

Smash Master
Dylan - says:
I quit smash.
Dylan - says:
that is the gayest thing
Dylan - says:
ive ever
Sariku.Uchiha says:
Oh... Uh oh
Dylan - says:
seen in my whole life.
Dylan - says:
Now im boycotting the game garunteed.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Is everyone mad?
I bet they are.
It's not so terrible, sure, it's lame, but at least we now know how she changes. I'm not really mad.
Also, I was right. BACON TODAY!

BentoBox

Smash Master
waste of making a character, it is official. SAkurai doesn't know how to make Brawl. That's retarted, I'm sorry. The last two updates=pure ***********.
No, it just proves that/ Sakurai doesn't give a flying squirrel about what this community thinks is right and wants. He's making the game the way he wants. That oughta hurt some egos.

Shuma

Smash Hero
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!.

Damm it... So it's confirmed... they're the same character... *sigh*.

user_name

Smash Apprentice
i must simply say one word

ownage ha ha looks like i will be your lord of predictions

jk it was so obvious
(pats back on people who didn't notice it though)

now the question is if zamus can start and her fs does the opposite
'Twould be quite nice, but it seems as if Zamus is supposed to be the downside of the FS, unfortunately, so probably no character slot for her, and she's probably low tier anyway.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
It's not like it's the end of the world if one char isn't "tourney playable" If you can turn off crates and barrels, or if they don't explode items might actually be on in tourneys.

:edit: I wonder if Sakurai knows that people will probably enjoy playing as zero suit more than they do regular samus (if she's fast)

BlueTwix

Smash Rookie
And thus the pro smashers begin to cry, while most of us who will play for fun will see this as awesome. :D

I don't see what's such a big deal. I'm betting there will be a way to make her automatically change at the start like with Shiek/Zelda. >_>

Oh, and I'd LOVE to see people actually not buy this game because of silly things like this. No one's going to forfeit buying this game, regardless of the updates. Nintendo will still be outselling this for weeks, maybe months.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Looks like I'm not using Zero Suit Samus as a second choice. No way would I want to wait until a Final Smash to turn into her.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord

Is it just me, or are Kirby and Pikachu HUGE compared to Zelda and Samus?
Just you.

*wink*

Me-What's the power level of Samus' Laser, Fox?
Fox-Shut up, if I break another scouter Peppy will kick my ***.
Me-*dammit he didn't go for it*
Me-Fox you have a bug in your face
Fox-*hits himself in the face, breaking scouter*
Fox- **** YOU Y34HDUDE!!!
Me- hehehehh....
*Peppy's shadow lurks in the shadows*

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ridley AT tomorrow! :laugh:
If that happens I'll rant and complain. Then Sakurai will say below Ridley "F*** the smash community, F*** the SWF, I"m all about the n00bs! N00bs FTW!"

@ Salaad
I pray to God you are right, but if not he is. But I'm even more worried about Brawl sucking then last night! :(

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
NOW it's official; Sakurai has made a mistake. Hopefully Zamus sucks, because I'm going to feel just plain cheated if she's better than regular Samus and you have to go through this gimmicky bull**** to play her.

Maybe, just maybe, he'll salvage things by still making them both selectable on the character screen, or all of the time spent programming that character is going to be completely and utterly wasted.

Oh, and my hiatus from SmashBoards is effective immediately until all of the "I told you so"s and ranting fanboys dies down.

Kirbychwan

Smash Rookie
Neat.

Just as I predicted back in the beginning.

Although for a while I was wondering if she would be available from the main roster.

I wonder if you can still actually unlock Zero Suit Samus on the character select screen,
regardless of the Final Smash method of getting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom