• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
also sakurai said that ganandorf slipped his mind while making melee so he made him into a falcon clone since he needs to be in the game and he has similar body features ((which is needed to make clones )(i'm looking at you waluigi as a wario clone for brawl people)) time issues
No, they were building Ganondorf according to his appearance in that old Gamecube Zelda technical demo, and Miyamoto pulled it since they didn't intend on using that "version".

Bowser's not THAT much bigger than Kirb. Unless you're talking about Giga...?
Kirby is only 8 inches tall, technically.

Bacon tonight, I think Sakurai must be DYING to show what his Kirby can do.
I would love to have some updates on him, and I think it's about time we got a Kirby update.
I've been dying for Kirby updates, but I know how modest Sakurai is with his creations... since he's been holding MK and DeDeDe back ever since Smash 64. But I think that's why Kirby is in like, 75% of Dojo screenshots and usually the butt of every joke.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
I think that sakurai is saving the creative/controversial fs for later

i think that's why they had pikachu's fs (just a ball of energy) before kirby's(how do you put them in pot, how much range , does it heal you or just boil the enemy)

therefore i see dk fs before zelda's because i think dk's will be more simple (clap stun, charge, machine gun punch FTW)

Betaz

Smash Ace
I think that sakurai is saving the creative/controversial fs for later

i think that's why they had pikachu's fs (just a ball of energy) before kirby's(how do you put them in pot, how much range , does it heal you or just boil the enemy)

therefore i see dk fs before zelda's because i think dk's will be more simple (clap stun, charge, machine gun punch FTW)
how about a pit fs? i would like to see what he does...
so far to me pit seems the most intresting to play as and snake comes in at
a close second other than that meh i probably won't really play as Wario

Betaz

Smash Ace
also if mario is a full grown man (about six feet) then would'nt that make Marth tall enough to play in proffessional basketball?

Blackadder

Smash Master
@Japaniens rap people

Someone link me to that! :chuckle:

On topic:
I got told today of a theory:
That Sakurai shows us two updates of something before we get a character.
Anyone else heard this?

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
also if mario is a full grown man (about six feet) then would'nt that make Marth tall enough to play in proffessional basketball?
Full-grown =/= tall. Mario isn't tall in his own games when compared to only other characters of his series; Peach is taller than him, and Marth is about the size of Peach. Looks just about on-target to me.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
sorry if six feet made mario seem tall

it's average in my mind

anyway dk fs or game mode today it's such a strong feeling that i will have a stroke if it's not right
of course stage or character can easily ease the pain:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom