• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Once again I find myself at a pretty good loss as to what to expect tonight. I'm really digging a special moves or final smash update, and I'd like to see a game modes update soon... I'd also like to see MetaKnight soon.

I'll stick with predicting a non-profile character update for now.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Once again I find myself at a pretty good loss as to what to expect tonight. I'm really digging a special moves or final smash update, and I'd like to see a game modes update soon... I'd also like to see MetaKnight soon.

I'll stick with predicting a non-profile character update for now.
um... how do we get a character without getting a profile on said character? unless by profile you mean moveset?

RDK

Smash Hero
there have been WAY too many debates on the gender of certain ppl
Like Michael Jackson?

As to the update debate...

I'm 2-for-3 at this point, and this time I'm probably going to go with a character. Probably MetaKnight. Extra points if it is a character, and it actually is MetaKnight.

When Brawl news first started coming out, I was sure I was probably going to main Meta--but now that I see how many other people are planning on using him, it takes the fun out of it. I like to play as a character not everyone plays as (I.E; low tier) because it's slightly unique, and it's fun to see the look on people's faces when you pwn them w/ Kirby.

Now I'm a Falco. Ah, well...there's still hope.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
When Brawl news first started coming out, I was sure I was probably going to main Meta--but now that I see how many other people are planning on using him, it takes the fun out of it. I like to play as a character not everyone plays as (I.E; low tier) because it's slightly unique, and it's fun to see the look on people's faces when you pwn them w/ Kirby.

Amen. It's why I gave up maining Link oh-so long ago... everyone I knew in high school used him (or Roy). Low tier love ftw!

Edit: eh, not necessarily low tier love (as I think Link and Roy might both be lower in the tiers anyway?) as much as love for underused characters.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I agree with Red darkstar and fanewgie, I want to use Pit, but everybody here seems to want to use him, same goes with meta, *sigh* I hope one COOL character is barely used so I can main him...

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I'm going to try and stay away from Pit/Meta.. It's just that Metaknight seems like the kind of character that I'd be quite good with. Ah well, if he happens to be my best and I like to use him, I guess I'll main him :p. But I've still got to use Luigi just cuz Luigi is too pimp not to use..

KevRed

Smash Apprentice
This is kinda random, but I have a feeling Peach is gonna look beautiful in brawl.

I mean, Zelda didn't look very pretty in Melee, and now, she's quite hot. 0_0

-KevRed :D

1337marth

Smash Ace
Like Michael Jackson?

As to the update debate...

I'm 2-for-3 at this point, and this time I'm probably going to go with a character. Probably MetaKnight. Extra points if it is a character, and it actually is MetaKnight.

Oh i understand now.

Del Money

Smash Champion
This is kinda random, but I have a feeling Peach is gonna look beautiful in brawl.

I mean, Zelda didn't look very pretty in Melee, and now, she's quite hot. 0_0

-KevRed :D
amen homie. if zelda and sexy suit samus were real people and if it wouldnt seems sketchy at all, theyd be my desktop background right now

on topic: heres hoping for new stage Green Hill Zone

Del Money

Smash Champion
It doesn't matter how Peach looks in Brawl. It's just how well her moves are. :p
i dunno dude if peach looks better that sexy suit samus then brawl might become an alternative to dead or alive: beach volleyball.

note that i say alot of stuff that shouldnt be taken seriously.

oh and update in < 2 hrs

Betaz

Smash Ace
hey guys what i'd miss i was at work until now.... any good speculation going on or is just spam at the moment?

user_name

Smash Apprentice
My prediction: Character

Extra points if its a pokemon

Super awesome bonus extra points if its that blue Pokemon people were talking about (the one that stands up straight and walks on two legs) Whats it called again?

ash808

Smash Rookie
deoxys. and no9t even a playable chacracter. That ends that debate/speculation of the next pokemon char. (for deoxys =P)

RDK

Smash Hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Money
amen homie. if zelda and sexy suit samus were real people and if it wouldnt seems sketchy at all, theyd be my desktop background right now

They wouldn't make your desktop as they are now? What kind of gamer are you.

Yeah. We're officially kicking you off of Smashboards. Nyah!

JK.

Super awesome bonus extra points if its that blue Pokemon people were talking about (the one that stands up straight and walks on two legs) Whats it called again?
Crap? Overrated? Oh wait--it's Not Happening. Yeah, that's what it's called.

Not Happening--I choose you!

Betaz

Smash Ace
Waiting is taking forever....:mad:
why do you think it's called waiting besides most of us do this every night and even some people on weekends

@TakDragon7

I agree... except for the music part i could see us getting music every other week though...

@user_name

you mean Lucario?
i don't think so and if he was announced so soon i would be surprised

user_name

Smash Apprentice
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mqcNEci3GgI

just some spam.

watch this video :p muahahaha particle man rocks.

-KevRed
TMBG man.. great band.

Check this out too. I love these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c4QF1ZMvpI&mode=related&search=

I guess theyre not much like TMBG.... but still good....

Crap? Overrated? Oh wait--it's Not Happening. Yeah, that's what it's called.

Not Happening--I choose you!
Ah, of course. The next update is going to be a PC and its going to be Not Happening.

There has to be a new Pokemon. What do you think it'll be then?

1337marth

Smash Ace
why do you think it's called waiting besides most of us do this every night and even some people on weekends

@TakDragon7

I agree... except for the music part i could see us getting music every other week though...

@user_name

you mean Lucario?
i don't think so and if he was announced so soon i would be surprised
I do, but I still hate the waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom