• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

~rh

Smash Lord
you know i had an idea for a generic stage. what about the actuall wii console as a stage? and then having the miis u made as the audince in the back ground? its a thought? i mean the gamecube was a battle stage on mario kart:double dash
That might get in there, but I don't know. Maybe Mario Kart Wii already has it down for a battle stage, but who knows?

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Actually,yes,I wasn't excepting. You should have added a squirting noise just to add the gross-out factor,though.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW F*CKING GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. lol im bored i hate waiting. 3 hours and 52 minutes left, btw.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW F*CKING GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. lol im bored i hate waiting. 3 hours and 52 minutes left, btw.
See,told you it would add a gross-out factor. ;) *Hoping I don't get banned now*

Del Money

Smash Champion
i know ive said this many times but i cant emphasize it enough...the update better NOT yield a baseball bat

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
I also can't stay up tonight, but I'll try to get on early tomorrow.

Tonights update is going to be a Final Smash. Umm, It should be Warios, I thought it was that nucleur fart but that seems to be his, what, B down, right? I forgot.

Anyways, It shoud still be the Wario fart, but on a massive scale =]

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx

Does he mean blood or ****

Tonights update is going to be a Final Smash. Umm, It should be Warios, I thought it was that nucleur fart but that seems to be his, what, B down, right? I forgot.

now, u see dk's final smash would be cool and all, but i dont think were getting a fs tonight for some reason, nor do i want a fs tonight. rather next week imo. tonight, straight up, needs to be a character. veteran ftw.
edit: ethan, he meant ****. ya thx for the mental picture, chibirobo. *mumbles*a$$hole

Chibirobo

Smash Ace

Yeah,and if thee are any survivors of the blast,they should be severely poisoned.

Del Money

Smash Champion

yeah thats boggling my mind a bit too. i more interest in kirby's cooking pot though. in the first trailer it looked like only one character (that pool sucker being mario) could fit in it, and so if it only affect one character then that defeats the purpose of a final smash, but we'll see. maybe (and hopefully) im wrong

bored

Smash Ace
nice avatar lol new here? and i agree, it seems out of place for some reason, so maybe a character tonight, and then that characters fs tomorrow? idk its unlikely, but u can count on a character this week for sure.
yup im a newbie lol
the pot thing for kirby is interesting but I was thinking something like what would happen is when kirby got the smash ball and would suck in the nearest player.
EX pikachu.
Then kirby would do that persons final smash

bored

Smash Ace
I am pretty sure that deoxys wasn't going to be playable but I have a feeling Lucario might be playable as in taking Mewtwos spot...

Del Money

Smash Champion
I don't think it will be a final smash update..
i agree. and i hope your avatar is at least 2-ply

nice avatar lol new here? and i agree, it seems out of place for some reason, so maybe a character tonight, and then that characters fs tomorrow? idk its unlikely, but u can count on a character this week for sure.
**** dude, youve been hell-bent on this character update. i really hope youre right but character updates are quite the rarity (obviously cuz theyre so valuable). i know ive said the item update way too much but thats just cuz im preparing for the worst (which might actually be shielding and dodging -how to play instead). realistically i think itll be a level. if so, how awesome would it be if the level was....GREEN HILL ZOME FTMFW

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I am pretty sure that deoxys wasn't going to be playable but I have a feeling Lucario might be playable as in taking Mewtwos spot...
I don't get,whats so special about Lucario? I never understood what the fuss was about.

i agree. and i hope your avatar is at least 2-ply

**** dude, youve been hell-bent on this character update. i really hope youre right but character updates are quite the rarity (obviously cuz theyre so valuable). i know ive said the item update way too much but thats just cuz im preparing for the worst (which might actually be shielding and dodging -how to play instead). realistically i think itll be a level. if so, how awesome would it be if the level was....GREEN HILL ZOME FTMFW
theyre not that rare weve been getting one every week. and if we got green hill zone as a stage it would ALMOST be the same as confirming sonic, and the boards will freakin crash.

Croco

Smash Lord
You know what would be weird? If you , the reader of this post were anounced as a character for Brawl. Imagine reader, your name on the update. Your 3D model in a vicious pose. Screenshots of YOU fighting with the Nintendo heroes. Now THAT'S what I would call I surprise.
...That makes me wonder... does anyone have a sig saying "Me for Brawl!" and like, showing a picture of them? I won't do it, but someone should.

Miiamoto ;)

bored

Smash Ace
I don't get,whats so special about Lucario? I never understood what the fuss was about.
IDK it would seem another character would take mewtwos place , The only new pkmn I have been seeing are ruby/sapphire version ones.. so DP pkmns might not show...

IDK it would seem another character would take mewtwos place , The only new pkmn I have been seeing are ruby/sapphire version ones.. so DP pkmns might not show...
it will most likely be lucario, mewtwo, pikachu, and jiggs as the final result. any more than that would overshadow legend of zelda, and we dont need that. however, there really is nothing special about lucario or any pokemon in particular, at this point, i could really care less about what pokemon get in. just as long as we got sonic, ridley, and diddy at the LEAST ill be happy. ww link and dedede would be nice too.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Trust me. Lucario has been hyped about since July of 2005. That's two whole years for people to start liking him. Everything about Lucario is pure awesomeness. There are so many moves for him that make sense for Brawl. ^^ I hope Lucario makes it.

bored

Smash Ace
it will most likely be lucario, mewtwo, pikachu, and jiggs as the final result. any more than that would overshadow legend of zelda, and we dont need that. however, there really is nothing special about lucario or any pokemon in particular, at this point, i could really care less about what pokemon get in. just as long as we got sonic, ridley, and diddy at the LEAST ill be happy. ww link and dedede would be nice too.
I'm really not 100% sure about sonic even if he is in the game I doubt we will here of him until the game actually releases (probably a secret character ;))
Ridley would seem like an assist trophy to me... and im hoping more DK members get in along with Megaman characters :)

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
You know what would be weird? If you , the reader of this post were anounced as a character for Brawl. Imagine reader, your name on the update. Your 3D model in a vicious pose. Screenshots of YOU fighting with the Nintendo heroes. Now THAT'S what I would call I surprise.
...That makes me wonder... does anyone have a sig saying "Me for Brawl!" and like, showing a picture of them? I won't do it, but someone should.
Wow,now THAT would be a head trip!

RDK

Smash Hero
Trust me. Lucario has been hyped about since July of 2005. That's two whole years for people to start liking him. Everything about Lucario is pure awesomeness. There are so many moves for him that make sense for Brawl. ^^ I hope Lucario makes it.
Meh...Lucario is an example of a character that everyone and their mother likes, and for some reason that's a huge turn-off for me...he's just too overrated to be enjoyable.

Jesus for Brawl.

FTW.

I'm really not 100% sure about sonic even if he is in the game I doubt we will here of him until the game actually releases (probably a secret character ;))
Ridley would seem like an assist trophy to me... and im hoping more DK members get in along with Megaman characters :)
the only other dk character with a real chance is diddy. and if we get any megaman characters, megaman is the only one that we could possibly get. ridley could go other way, i just hope he's in the game in some way or another. sonic, however has the best chance out of any other 3rd party newcomers imo.
edit: @ rdk: agreed lucarios starting to get a bit overrated. meh idc though what happens to the pokemon anymore, i wouldnt play them anyway.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Believe me last thing I want is that lucario turns out as a pokeball pokemon, and I'll even show it:

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Sadly I don't think it will happen :(
Ever since MP:3 was announced no wifi capabilities and no announcement of wifi at E3 i'm starting to give up hope...
You never know, everyone knows how Nintendo LOVES to screw with their fans,so it might be possible.

bored

Smash Ace
the only other dk character with a real chance is diddy. and if we get any megaman characters, megaman is the only one that we could possibly get. ridley could go other way, i just hope he's in the game in some way or another. sonic, however has the best chance out of any other 3rd party newcomers imo.
edit: @ rdk: agreed lucarios starting to get a bit overrated. meh idc though what happens to the pokemon anymore, i wouldnt play them anyway.
I never cared for the pkmns either... I rarely used pikachu,pichu, I tried to like mewtwo and I never understood jiggs

... im starting to question though how will sonic do on small stages... I mean he is probably the fastest characters so wouldn't there be kinda a problem?:confused:

bored

Smash Ace
Believe me last thing I want is that lucario turns out as a pokeball pokemon, and I'll even show it:

Deoxys would have been an interesting playable character transforming into either defence, attack, speed forms...

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
I never cared for the pkmns either... I rarely used pikachu,pichu, I tried to like mewtwo and I never understood jiggs

... im starting to question though how will sonic do on small stages... I mean he is probably the fastest characters so wouldn't there be kinda a problem?:confused:
Lol, when you put pkmns I thought you meant pikmin, i kinda got made at you for a second.

Sonic will probably be as fast or a lil faster then Falcon, so it'll be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom