• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Yeah, it's screwy this week.
On topic:
Anyone know of any new Sakurai patterns?
As in, any new theorys about the way Sakurai updates?
Well,we gotten a stage update on a Friday twice in a row,and on Monday that was the first time they've done music in exactly three weeks,but that's all I got.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Well,we gotten a stage update on a Friday twice in a row,and on Monday that was the first time they've done music in exactly three weeks,but that's all I got.
ive seen a couple of times where we've gotten an item and an AT back-to-back, but i dont like that pattern, and i dont want an AT tonight, i want a character.
edit: holy crap i just checked the main page, and we've got about 300 members online, and about 250 guests viewing. its crazy!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Yeah, it's screwy this week.
On topic:
Anyone know of any new Sakurai patterns?
As in, any new theorys about the way Sakurai updates?

Every Friday=Stage

that's all i got.

are u in dawn patrol?

Anyways, I want:
ZELDA:SPECIAL MOVES

ever think sakira-whoever might be a member of this site, STEALING OUR IDEAS!?

M.K

Level 55
According to Green Kirby's "Pattern", we are to receive a character bio, a game mode, and a "how to play" all this week...

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
ive seen a couple of times where we've gotten an item and an AT back-to-back, but i dont like that pattern, and i dont want an AT tonight, i want a character.
edit: holy crap i just checked the main page, and we've got about 300 members online, and about 250 guests viewing. its crazy!
That would probably explain why the site keeps crashing.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Credit goes to Koopaul of DKVine:

Character Updates Per Week
Week 1: Mario, Link, Pit
Week 2: Pikachu, Kirby
Week 3: None
Week 4: Fox, Samus
Week 5: Wario
Week 6: Zelda
Week 7: Bowser
Week 8: Donkey Kong
Week 9

PATTERN: They update with one character a week now

Gameplay Updates Per Week
Week 1: How To Play
Week 2: What is a Final Smash?, Moving and Shooting
Week 3: You must recover!
Week 4: None
Week 5: None
Week 6: None
Week 7: Smash Attacks
Week 8: Standard Combos
Week 9

PATTERN: They update three weeks in a row, don't update for three weeks, and start again.

Mode Updates Per Week
Week 1: None
Week 2: None
Week 3: Four Kinds of Control
Week 4: None
Week 6: Names
Week 7: None
Week 8: None
Week 9

PATTERN: Every three weeks they'll update.

Stage Updates Per Week
Week 1: Battlefield
Week 2: Delfino Plaza
Week 3: None
Week 4: Yoshi's Island
Week 5: Lylat Cruise
Week 6: None
Week 7: Bridge of Eldin
Week 8: Smashville
Week 9

PATTERN: They update two weeks in a row, rest one, and start again.

Item Updates Per Week
Week 1: Gooey Bomb
Week 2: Cracker Launcher
Week 3: What are Pokeballs?
Week 4: Crates and Barrels
Week 6: Banana Peel
Week 7: What are Assist Trophies?
Week 8: Bumper
Week 9

PATTERN: They update four weeks in a row, rest one, and start again.

Music Updates per Week
Week 1: The Musicians
Week 2: None
Week 3: Yoshi's Story: Ending
Week 4: Metroid: Boss Battle Music (Ridley Fight)
Week 6: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Medley
Week 7: None
Week 8: None
Week 9: Star Fox: Space Armada

The first four weeks went- one/ none/ one/ one. The next four weeks will work in reverse none/ one/ none/ none.

M.K

Level 55
Character Bio: Meta-Knight, C. Falcon, or Yoshi
"How To Play": Dodging and/or Crawling
Game Mode: Special Brawl or (HOPEFULLY) character selection screen

EVERYONE REMEMBER, Updates like "_________: special Moves" Are considered character updates ;)

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Character Bio: Meta-Knight, C. Falcon, or Yoshi
"How To Play": Dodging and/or Crawling
Game Mode: Special Brawl or (HOPEFULLY) character selection screen

EVERYONE REMEMBER, Updates like "_________: special Moves" Are considered character updates ;)
Final Smash ones are character updates too. I can't wait to see what Pit's will be!

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
i agree. and the best part is it can ONLY CONFIRM SHEIK. it cant de-confirmed cuz sheik might straight up be a separate character. though thats less likely

That is most cetainly not the best part. I want to see Farore's Wind, I hope it makes her invincible or something.

Though, seeing Shiek would be kinda cool, even though I just main Zelda, not Shiek. People think that's strange.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Baby, there:

Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't valley low enough, ain't non river wide enough...

That's tonights update. It goes with Wario/Bowser's stage.

M.K

Level 55
Man, I can't stay up tonight.

Last night, I stayed up till 3 o'clock and had diving practice at 9 am, and I was SOOOOO tired.

Sorry everyone, not tonight :( :( :(

I have a feeling the Deoxys update won't be the only big bomb to send everybody into a frenzy this week,but who knows...
well, according to the "pattern" were supposed to get a character bio, a game mode, and a how to play. so the only frenzy would be if the character bio was like sonic or ridley. than smashboards would be spammed so much, it'd explode.
edit: im an apprentice yay!

~rh

Smash Lord
Thats not good. Staying up for smash and then crash a car the next day for a Pokemon :laugh: :laugh:

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Man, I can't stay up tonight.

Last night, I stayed up till 3 o'clock and had diving practice at 9 am, and I was SOOOOO tired.

Sorry everyone, not tonight :( :( :(
Welcome to world almost every update(minus the divnig lessons, I just have stuff to do) but I'm all free tomorrow morning but I can stay up(I might go watch Jay Leno soon,though)

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
lol just imagine when news breaks out on diddy, ww link, dedede, ridley, or sonic. heck i dont think we can even begin to imagine the collective spamming power of worldwide fanboys :chuckle::chuckle:
If those five were confirmed at the same time,the world would explode from every gamer having a mind-shattering nerdgasm simultaneously!

M.K

Level 55
Good news, Sonic, Ridley, WW Link, King DeDeDe, and Tails were all confirmed, there are 40 characters, 70 stages, and the release date has been moved to next week.

The bad news? Brawl has been cancelled!

Good news, Sonic, Ridley, WW Link, King DeDeDe, and Tails were all confirmed, there are 40 characters, 70 stages, and the release date has been moved to next week.

dude that would be the most cruel thing sakurai could ever do for an update, there is nothing more cruel he could do.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace

My Brawl Dream and worst nightmare at the same time.AAAAHHH!!!!!!

~rh

Smash Lord
If those five were confirmed at the same time,the world would explode from every gamer having a mind-shattering nerdgasm simultaneously!
I can see that on the news.

Headliner!

Now into our next story: 4.0 students die from confirmation of their favorite video game characters in the upcoming "Super Smash Brothers Brawl" game for the Nintendo Wii. Lets go to Liz Chang for the latest, Liz?

- Yes, I am at a victims house right now. Ma'am, can you tell me what happened?

*sniffle* Well... my son, he was doing some trigonometry, and he decided to go to his favorite website smashbros.com, and all I heard was "JEE WILIKERS!" and I ran in to see if he was okay and I saw him on the ground, his glasses broken an everything. It was TERRIBLE!! *cries*

- I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get through your difficulties, Diane?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
You know what would be weird? If you , the reader of this post were anounced as a character for Brawl. Imagine reader, your name on the update. Your 3D model in a vicious pose. Screenshots of YOU fighting with the Nintendo heroes. Now THAT'S what I would call I surprise.
...That makes me wonder... does anyone have a sig saying "Me for Brawl!" and like, showing a picture of them? I won't do it, but someone should.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I can see that on the news.

Headliner!

Now into our next story: 4.0 students die from confirmation of their favorite video game characters in the upcoming "Super Smash Brothers Brawl" game for the Nintendo Wii. Lets go to Liz Chang for the latest, Liz?

- Yes, I am at a victims house right now. Ma'am, can you tell me what happened?

*sniffle* Well... my son, he was doing some trigonometry, and he decided to go to his favorite website smashbros.com, and all I heard was "JEE WILIKERS!" and I ran in to see if he was okay and I saw him on the ground, his glasses broken an everything. It was TERRIBLE!! *cries*

- I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get through your difficulties, Diane?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I rarely LOL out loud ,but that got me to! LOL!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom