• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
.. although i would rather fight with poo
you couldnt possibly say that same line outside a smash or earthbound forum without youre auidence dying of laughter

i know i wasnt saying they were all coming soon, i was just putting them in order for when i think he'll show them. and sakurai said himself that if luigi and jiggs made the cut, that he wouldn't make them secret, cuz after two games, its not really a surprise. ganon, idk i dont think he should be a secret this time around, itd be better if we had him at start, but marth and mewtwo being secrets? most likely.
yes making luigi and jiggs unlockable characters for the 3rd time in a row would be overkill. and yeah ganon shouldnt be a secret. let the whole tri-force gangs be revealed dammit

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
you couldnt possibly say that same line outside a smash or earthbound forum without youre auidence dying of laughter

yes making luigi and jiggs unlockable characters for the 3rd time in a row would be overkill. and yeah ganon shouldnt be a secret. let the whole tri-force gangs be revealed dammit
totally agreed. especially the first part lol. itd be kinda stupid to have 2/3 of the triforce gang at the start, and the other to be a secret.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I think Jiggs will be a secret.
It's tradition to unlock him first...plus It keeps an Jigg players in suspence!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I hope Jiggs is a secret i mean it would be a great running tradition in the smash bros series to have Jiggs as the first secret character to piss off some people (First time i unlocked Jiggs i was like "WTF some stupid pink Pokemon")

Del Money

Smash Champion
I think Jiggs will be a secret.
It's tradition to unlock him first...plus It keeps an Jigg players in suspence!
partly correct Blackadder, but anyone whose played SSB64 and melee and get blown away with surprise when they see jiggs silhouette appear as a new challenger in brawl is by definition grade-A n00b. thats like being burned twice by a candle and not realizing its hot...until the 3rd time

EDIT:

I hope Jiggs is a secret i mean it would be a great running tradition in the smash bros series to have Jiggs as the first secret character to piss off some people (First time i unlocked Jiggs i was like "WTF some stupid pink Pokemon")
although the pissing off effect would be pretty funny

Blackadder

Smash Master
partly correct Blackadder, but anyone whose played SSB64 and melee and get blown away with surprise when they see jiggs silhouette appear as a new challenger in brawl is by definition grade-A n00b. thats like be burned twice by a candle and not realizing its hot...until the 3rd time
True, but the tradition holds high.
And it always will.
I think today's update will be pretty dull myself, btw.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I wonder what tonight's update will be...I think it may be a veteran character or a how to play update.A new game mode WOULD be cool though.

Blackadder

Smash Master
hmm like what? a more individual story mode would be cool, just as long as it doesnt take away from the core of smash, which is the mulitplayer
How could it take away?
It'll only add to the smash experiance.
I doubt the new mods will be very strory-driven though.
But sakurai stated the game will have a diffrent feel.
A new mode update would be nice, yes.

How could it take away?
It'll only add to the smash experiance.
I doubt the new mods will be very strory-driven though.
But sakurai stated the game will have a diffrent feel.
A new mode update would be nice, yes.

ya im sure about that one. im looking forward to this "new feel" sakurai's been talking about, thats for sure. weve got 5 hours and 5 minutes left. we'll just have to wait and see. grrr i hate waiting.:mad:

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
DP member Chibirobo signing in for duty! I'm thinking that sense Sakurai has covered base now(Item,Character,Music,etc.) I think he'll give us something different,like a new game mode or something like that.

Sandy

Smash Champion
I feel sorry for all the Deoxys fans/fanboys who've been wanting Deoxys to be playable for some time now. Now they get the same treatment as Goroh. =(

I am pretty neutral about Deoxys, but I don't like how he uses Hyper Beam when he comes out of the pokeball. His full potential isn't even being used. I was hoping that if he comes out of a pokeball, he will change into any of his forms randomly, and attack the summoner's opponents in a variety of ways, depending on the form he's currently in. I feel Sakurai is pretty much wasting him.

I feel sorry for all the Deoxys fans/fanboys who've been wanting Deoxys to be playable for some time now. Now they get the same treatment as Goroh. =(

I am pretty neutral about Deoxys, but I don't like how he uses Hyper Beam when he comes out of the pokeball. His full potential isn't even being used. I was hoping that if he comes out of a pokeball, he will change into any of his forms randomly, and attack the summoner's opponents in a variety of ways, depending on the form he's currently in. I feel Sakurai is pretty much wasting him.
why did you post the exact same post in two different threads?

-Knux-

Smash Ace
There's just something I don't like about Yoshi's moveset... Sure his second jump is awesome, but he has no recovery move. I hate that about him. I would rather him have two normal jumps and a decent third jump in this game but I'm guessing it'll be the same. D:

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
That's why I'm guessing Yoshi. :D The last of the original 8. ^^
Your right,they've all ready given him his stage and music,why Yoshi himself? Something to fear:Someone in this thread yesterday (Meta-Kirby,I think) said that Yoshi might be paired with Baby Brothers. As sucky as this would be,it's actually possible!

edit: holy crap what the hell is wrong with my computer? i swear its the gayest piece of sh*t on the face of the earth. goddam sheesh

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
This **** site keeps crashing. :(

Yeah,it keeps happening to me too. It's either a bug or an overload of people on the boards because of this Deoxys,or maybe both. Either,it sucks.

Anyway,if we get a character I think it will either be Meta Knight or Yoshi.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Yeah, it's screwy this week.
On topic:
Anyone know of any new Sakurai patterns?
As in, any new theorys about the way Sakurai updates?

ya if we get any news on sonic im not even going to attempt at getting on the boards until late at night b4 the update when the majority is asleep. it would just be too much of a hassle.
and i havent noticed any other patterns yet, but we'll see. if we get a stage on friday, there's one pattern, i think we've been getting a character every week. and items? no idea.

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
Soo, any predictions on the next update?

I have NO idea, Sakurai, you evil, brilliant man......you know how to make us hate and love you at the same time.....

I beleave it's going to be something random, don't know why, I just have this feeling.....=p

P.S.

I'll be on later, I'm goin to train my Fox, though the lvl 9 CPU's only tach you how to use they weak AI against them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom