• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
what is zamus doing time to speculate

it's a smash attack but is it a jab or a slash

also i never saw that move for link

Florida

イーグランツ
Interesting. The wiimote flipped on it's side looks very complicated, too complex for me. The Classic Controller looks like one I'm willing to try, if non of those work, than it's the popular choice for the GameCube Controller.

Although this wasn't the best update around, it still gave us some decent information.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Meh pretty boring update but it looks like link will have a different smash attack

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
awesome update. we get a bit of insight to howthe wii remote only works, and it seems that tilts are **** easy to do. i also speculate that the 2 button will be jump, well or B, or motion sense. theres no way up can be jump cause of needing to press it twice for a tilt. and links forward smash changed.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Shiny charging...

And button configs I don't have to care about. Yay!

Hmm, is that really a new attack Link's doing? I thought he was seen performing a forward-smash. Hmm.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Q: If Smashes require you to press 1 + 2, why is it necessary to double tap a direction to use tilts?

My A: I guess I could try to fix it in control schemes and save it to my name. ;)

EDIT: Link's smash looks like a d-smash to me.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I was planning on using the Wii remote sideways, but I am starting to rethink this... pressing buttons twice and/or simultaneously? Sounds like too much effort for such a standard attack.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I was planning on using the Wii remote sideways, but I am starting to rethink this... pressing buttons twice and/or simultaneously? Sounds like too much effort for such a standard attack.
hence the never ending brilliance of the CC controller! :D

tirkaro

Smash Champion
bah, for a filler update, it's not that bad. At least it proved my wiimote-on-its-side theory right. bout time smash has some directional pad support. still, cant really judge anything until I play the game, so :/

Blackadder

Smash Master
Yeah, its just him trying to get the crap outta the way, so we can get onto the interesting stuff..

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
Natchitoches, Louisiana A.K.A. "The South Ya'
Well, he is just being the basics for people who haven't even played or heard of Brawl. I think he's just getting these out of the way first or what?
He's just trying to mess with us as much as he can. He looks at us like ants and he's leaving a trail of sugar for us till we finally reach the picnic. Metaphors galore. lolz

Anyway, guess I'll be gittin off ta bed now. Talk to ya'll tommorow.

Dawn Patrol FTW!

~Cless out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom