• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Ok, this is for Blackadder:

It would've been better, but I don't have photoshop at the moment so I used GiMP. lolz

Second, here is where the user bars will be:

more to come.

Any requests, PM me.
That's pretty awesome.I like the bigger one because it shows the character more,but the other one looks more sleek.Definitely good quality on them though.

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
Natchitoches, Louisiana A.K.A. "The South Ya'
That's pretty awesome.I like the bigger one because it shows the character more,but the other one looks more sleek.Definitely good quality on them though.
Yeah, some people like userbars better cause they're smaller. I'm gonna make Dawn Patrol sigs too, just tryin to find some good stocks like the Ganondorf one. If any-a-ya'll have some, please send them too me.

On topic, I personally hope for music or a stage for the update tonight.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm hoping they show a stage, or a previous fighter.
I wanna see the dk!

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
That would be pretty sweet if you could register a clan on brawl,but the online sounds pretty primitive from what has been said.:ohwell:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
yeah, the topic of updates=awesome. i really want to see another stage soon. but i hope it's something that won't get us jumpy too quick or slow us down too quick. i mean this week was great leading up to bowser, then slowly down today with the final smash. i really don't want to have like a how to play one day and the next a new character, or vice versa. it screws everything out of proportion.

happy 4th everyone, i hope your day was fun and exciting

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I'm really liking how they aren't showing new fighters. I'm being serious. I can't wait to discover them on my own, and revealing a handful at major events is the way to go. I'm thinking they'll show 2 more at E3, and that'll probably be it till the game launches.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
yeah, the topic of updates=awesome. i really want to see another stage soon. but i hope it's something that won't get us jumpy too quick or slow us down too quick. i mean this week was great leading up to bowser, then slowly down today with the final smash. i really don't want to have like a how to play one day and the next a new character, or vice versa. it screws everything out of proportion.

happy 4th everyone, i hope your day was fun and exciting

Everyone in my family had to work,so we didn't anything for the fourth. Oh well,I'm going to see Transformers tomorrow with my friends so that will make up for it. The effects will AMAZING,but the overall movie will suck more than vacuums could ever dream of doing.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'm really liking how they aren't showing new fighters. I'm being serious. I can't wait to discover them on my own, and revealing a handful at major events is the way to go. I'm thinking they'll show 2 more at E3, and that'll probably be it till the game launches.
I'm hoping they don't give us anymore until release. It'd be a great last-minute suspense builder leading up to the release. And honestly, I think I'm more interested in how veterans will have this new "flavor" Sakurai speaks of.

Bring us more veterans! plz

However, if they get a foundation-breaking third party character, I imagine that would be shown at one of the shows.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Everyone in my family had to work,so we didn't anything for the fourth. Oh well,I'm going to see Transformers tomorrow with my friends so that will make up for it. The effects will AMAZING,but the overall movie will suck more than vacuums could ever dream of doing.
Transformers was surprisingly good.I'm not an action movie fanatic,but this was good with the exception they made optimus prime
a softy (fighting wise i mean

And DKSmasher,if you send him a link with the little picture button,im sure that would work as well.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I'm hoping they don't give us anymore until release. It'd be a great last-minute suspense builder leading up to the release. And honestly, I think I'm more interested in how veterans will have this new "flavor" Sakurai speaks of.

Bring us more veterans! plz

However, if they get a foundation-breaking third party character, I imagine that would be shown at one of the shows.

Yeah,newcomers will not be reveled until E3. Vetarans,however seem to pop up randomly. I still think it'll be something lame,but I hope I'm wrong.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
eh. Still. I maintain that updates are better than leaving us completely in the dark.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
What exactly is this Dawn Patrol you people speak of? =P
Dawn Patrol is a group of members who stay up till the wee late hours of the night waiting for the latest update on Smash Dojo.It's now a clan,consisting of: Got Blood? (me),Blackadder,DonkeySmasher,Fanewgie,TakDragon7,cless-mint,and Chibirobo.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Dawn patrol member, Blackadder, is back.

Anyways, I got my AWSOME sig from mint.

Got Blood?, how do I set it up?

Blackadder

Smash Master
just put this in your sig

http://i8.tinypic.com/4zmt861.png[/IMG ]

without the space after [/IMG[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay.
I'm fiddling with it, as you can see right now, its just a bunch of words on my thing..

*keeps trying*

OOOOoooOOoooo yeah!
Mission complete! :D

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I might throw together a new sig for myself to pass the next 45 minutes, and I've been thinking about a new one lately anyway. Though, my previous idea was "Bacon: because 'Final' is just so darn hard to spell."

And GB?, check your PM inbox.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm still spazzing over my new sig!
Once again, Mint, you're a genuis.

Oh, and on topic, I STILL think its crappy update time.
"How to walk" anyone?

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
"How to put in game disc"

"How to super smash bros brawl"

Come on Sakurai,somthing good,something good...

Blackadder

Smash Master
I just can't see it being amazing today...
We've had such great updates for too long.
Its time to even it out a little..

But, mabye like my stage predicition of yesteryear, I will be wrong..

EDIT:
Olimar?
I can see why you want him, I just can't want him myself..
belive me, I've tried..

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
Natchitoches, Louisiana A.K.A. "The South Ya'
I'm still spazzing over my new sig!
Once again, Mint, you're a genuis.

Oh, and on topic, I STILL think its crappy update time.
"How to walk" anyone?
lolz, not a genius, just a long time sig maker. I need to make one for myself. XD, I'm making them for the rest of ya'll first though. To make it better, I'm right handed and using my mouse with my left hand, and I can still make a rocksome sig. lolz!

Anyway, yeah, definately a so called "crappy" update tonight.

But, since we predicted it, it's prolly not gonna be that. XD

EDIT: @chibi the [/IMG ] should be [/IMG]

Blackadder

Smash Master
lolz, not a genius, just a long time sig maker. I need to make one for myself. XD, I'm making them for the rest of ya'll first though. To make it better, I'm right handed and using my mouse with my left hand, and I can still make a rocksome sig. lolz!

Anyway, yeah, definately a so called "crappy" update tonight.

But, since we predicted it, it's prolly not gonna be that. XD

EDIT: @chibi the [/IMG ] should be [/IMG]
Well, the sig is still great!

...But it seriosuly is **** update day guys...

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
you fools

sakurai is god doubt him and feel his wrath lol

it's funny how in dawn patrol post counts skyrocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom