• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i guess the one with the fastest internet hosts mine is mediocre

i'll do it if noone wants to do the hassle

burrito

Smash Lord
Kriby's cooking pot thing doesnt look all that great to me.

Something just occured to me also, I PRAY the update won't be confirming Capt. Olimar.

I don't understand peoples eagerness to see him in Brawl!

he's as tall as a coin!
You should know that size doesn't matter in smash bros.. Just look at the doors and windows in fourside, no one could fit in there. Plus, look at the hangar on the Great Fox where Arwings are supposed to land, it's way smaller than the arwings....

I can tell you why I want Olimar. First of all, I want to see some new franchises represented in Brawl. Pikmin is one of Shigeru's brainchilds and I don't want to see the Gamecube generation forgotten. Second of all, Olimar could have an awesome and uniquely creative moveset if they incorporate him. Third of all, a Pikmin stage would be awesome.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
You all sure seem eager to recieve bad updates.:p Think positive.I'm thinking an item tonight,another character or assist trophy would be great though.

Well,we've had four really good updates in a row,I just think its likely that Sakurai can go for five. After all,he doesn't want to get us *too* excited.

Blackadder

Smash Master
You should know that size doesn't matter in smash bros.. Just look at the doors and windows in fourside, no one could fit in there. Plus, look at the hangar on the Great Fox where Arwings are supposed to land, it's way smaller than the arwings....

I can tell you why I want Olimar. First of all, I want to see some new franchises represented in Brawl. Pikmin is one of Shigeru's brainchilds and I don't want to see the Gamecube generation forgotten. Second of all, Olimar could have an awesome and uniquely creative moveset if they incorporate him. Third of all, a Pikmin stage would be awesome.
I just can't see him being a great character.
Same way I dislike the idea of Diddy Kong being in the game.

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
Well,we've had four really good updates in a row,I just think its likely that Sakurai can go for five. After all,he doesn't want to get us *too* excited.
Doesn't he have reputation for being unpredicatable, as I've seen people post about all the time on here? =P He might want to get us really excited or something, you never know. :laugh:

Blackadder

Smash Master
Doesn't he have reputation for being unpredicatable, as I've seen people post about all the time on here? =P He might want to get us really excited or something, you never know. :laugh:
Exactly why I have low expectations.

Also, if I'm right, I have succesfully barred with Sakurai's mind.
:chuckle::chuckle:

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I just can't see him being a great character.
Same way I dislike the idea of Diddy Kong being in the game.
What? I think Captain Olimar would be an odd PC,but a good one. Also,I think Diddy Kong would be great addition to the game!

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace

i second that

Pikmin 3 (can't think of story though) for the Wii FTW

Blackadder

Smash Master
What? I think Captain Olimar would be an odd PC,but a good one. Also,I think Diddy Kong would be great addition to the game!
Ew, I can't.

escepcialy with all the "Dixy and Diddy team" talk...

*shudders*

And yes, the Dawn Patrol needs a picture..thing. lol

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I am completely against the Diddy/Dixie Ice climber pairing.And maybe we can get Tappy to make us a clan picture.He made my sig and it looks great.:grin:

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
@burrito, She's definitely blonde? those pictures illustrate that she has brown hair except for the one in the far right were she has blonde highlights at the top of her head.

I think that brawl Zelda is suppose to be an older version of tp's zelda : ).

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
Natchitoches, Louisiana A.K.A. "The South Ya'
Ew, I can't.

escepcialy with all the "Dixy and Diddy team" talk...

*shudders*

And yes, the Dawn Patrol needs a picture..thing. lol
Yeah, Dixie and Diddy as a team would suck. I don't like the team fighters personally, they're unique, but if one dies then your screwed. Diddy should definately be solo.

BTW, what's the pixel size of the userbars? I'm too lazy to check. lolz. I'll make a few.

Should they say "Dawn Clan Member" or what? lolz

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
what better way to fill my empty sig sure

i have four different firework bonfires surrounding my house we all know that's safe

burrito

Smash Lord
So,I'm hoping some of the with pages but no extra info(Kirby,Samus/Zamus,and Zelda) or even characters with no info at all! (Metaknight and Snake)

Does any one agree with that?
Here's my theory that I posted earlier after the bowser update:

The way I see it, Sakurai started with the main characters of each series. That's why we hadn't seen Metaknight yet, since he is a secondary character. Now, he seems to be showing secondary characters for each series. So, I think next week will be Jigglypuff (depending on whether she is unlocked from the start or not) then Metaknight the week after that, or vice versa. Then maybe possibly Falco next week (if he even returns) and Zero Suit Samus the week after that, or vice versa.

Blackadder

Smash Master
No prob. Give me a little bit and I'll have a few userbars and a sig. The user bars'll say "Dawn Patrol Member" with different brawl characters. I'll start now. I figure it'll only take like 15 to 25 mins.
Awsome! :D

Anyway, guys, I'm completly up for it being a new Clan.

I gotta go, i'll be back before the update though.
Seeya then.

Oh, and on topic beofre Dash;

I predict the update to be crappy.
Today is the day of lackluster Updates.
I can feel it...

And yes, I understand why you want Diddy :D

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
@ blackadder just like you felt the castle update yesterday lol jk

well i'm gone too see you around 11 today will be cool to keep us happy till E3

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
No prob. Give me a little bit and I'll have a few userbars and a sig. The user bars'll say "Dawn Patrol Member" with different brawl characters. I'll start now. I figure it'll only take like 15 to 25 mins.
I'm new, so I'm not sure whether I should be requesting a sig character *Cough* MrGameandWatch *cough*

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
As clan leader,I'll wait last.:p:laugh: Haha,whatever.Anyway,i hope it's not music tonight.That'd be kind of boring. I think it's safe to say that we will be seeing everything that we've seen in the trailers first though.Nothing really too new...

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
The music hasn't necessarily been *boring*,but I'll wait till the game to listen to it.Give us something we want for an update.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Dawn Patrol member Fanewgie, signing in.

What'd I miss?

I'm really kind of lost for updates tonight, though I think we'll be getting a stage either tonight or tomorrow night. It's about time for one, methinks.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
As clan leader,I'll wait last.:p:laugh: Haha,whatever.Anyway,i hope it's not music tonight.That'd be kind of boring. I think it's safe to say that we will be seeing everything that we've seen in the trailers first though.Nothing really too new...
Music might actually be a possibility. I'msticking by my theory that we'll get something lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom