• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Ehhhhh.

I think Fox's Final Smash would be something to do with his Blaster.
I don't know why, I just think it is.

greenblob

Smash Lord
On Zelda: it's not just the hair color...she just looks different.

On Fox: He doesn't need a Smash Ball to perform a Final Smash--all he needs to do is press down B!

Blackadder

Smash Master
So, what does everyone think todays update will be?

yesterdays CAN'T be topped.
It's just not possible.

Peronaly, I think it's finaly time for another "you must recover" esq. update.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
I think it's about time we get a lackluster update, and that's what I think we'll be getting tonight, although I hope we don't. However, I try to keep my expectations as low as possible for each update. The last few days have been awesome, so I hope I don't jinx that.

Blackadder

Smash Master
^^^^ (before Got Blood?)
Thats what I think..
Time for another "banana peel" I think..

But I hope not.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
heh I'm thinking on staying for night crew tonight, but man, 3 am is really early.
Those guys seemed to have fun though.
And there is no such thing as a lackluster update.
Anything new learned is something cool.
I mean, I'm just thankful for weekday updates!

Florida

イーグランツ
Ehhhhh.

I think Fox's Final Smash would be something to do with his Blaster.
I don't know why, I just think it is.
Fox's Final Smash will involve him calling his team, they arive via arwings, followed by blasting the opponents off of the stage. It seems to fit well, so I'll just guess that'll be it.

So, what does everyone think todays update will be?

yesterdays CAN'T be topped.
It's just not possible.

Peronaly, I think it's finaly time for another "you must recover" esq. update.
How about Bowser's character update itself?

Blackadder

Smash Master
Fox's Final Smash will involve him calling his team, they arive via arwings, followed by blasting the opponents off of the stage. It seems to fit well, so I'll just guess that'll be it.

How about Bowser's character update itself?
...Final smash=EVEN better.

But thats just me.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm gonna wait until I wake up to look for updates, it won't make sense for me to stay up because I have to wake up at 5 anyway.

Blackadder

Smash Master
As I have said so many times, my updates are at SUCH a nice hour.

But I'm still part of the Dawn patrol, so I'm happy.

burrito

Smash Lord
I liked how Ganondorf looked in Windwaker. He was especially kickass at the end of the game, despite being incredibly easy.

I was looking at the official art for Twilight Princess and she's definitely blonde:

I suppose Sakurai just decided that there were too many blondes in Brawl. It kind of bothers me, though.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Sweet,we just need DKSmasher,Fangwie,and Tak7 and we've got the whole gang here.I'm hoping Sakurai will be consistent with his great updates though.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
woot our dawn patrol is growing

anyway it might be possible that sakurai is showing cool updates to hype suspence before E3

therefore i'll go with yoshi today his final smash tomorrow

or stage today zelda/kirby's final smash tomorrow

Blackadder

Smash Master
Kriby's cooking pot thing doesnt look all that great to me.

Something just occured to me also, I PRAY the update won't be confirming Capt. Olimar.

I don't understand peoples eagerness to see him in Brawl!

he's as tall as a coin!

BentoBox

Smash Master
Final Smash updates are only good for ppl that actually care lots about items. I see it as nothing more than something that will contribute to major chaoticness and unbalance; fun. But they really don't hype me that much =x. Character updates plx.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
hey got blood? is it hot today in santa cruz because it's boiling here

@ find a fault in a slave master pilfering a planet to make money it is perfect

anyway i never think of size seeing bowser( sunshine version is gigantic) and kirby in the same game

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I hope you are able to turn Final Smashs off.I don't see why you wouldn't be able to,but that would suck if you couldn't.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Final Smash updates are only good for ppl that actually care lots about items. I see it as nothing more than something that will contribute to major chaoticness and unbalance; fun. But they really don't hype me that much =x. Character updates plx.
I must admit, I've always been curious as to if Smash Orbs will be turn off...arable?

I dislike Items, so they'll be off within 2 weeks for me.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Oh, and Got Blood??

I sent you an invitation to a one on one Brawl match between us someday, just hoping you'll accept.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
woot our dawn patrol is growing

anyway it might be possible that sakurai is showing cool updates to hype suspence before E3

therefore i'll go with yoshi today his final smash tomorrow

or stage today zelda/kirby's final smash tomorrow

*Requesting to join Dawn Patrol*

Here's my new theory on the next update,at least involving the characters: The next characters to get more info about them will be Kirby,Samus,Zero Suit Samus,Zelda,Metaknight,or Snake.. I think this because they are the only ones to not get extra pieces of information about them revealed yet(Zamus,Metakinght,and Snake haven't gotten anything!) I mean, Mario, Link, Pikachu,and Bowser have all at least gotten there Final Smashes told,while Pit,Wario,and Fox have all gotten a couple of there special moves revealed.

So,I'm hoping some of the with pages but no extra info(Kirby,Samus/Zamus,and Zelda) or even characters with no info at all! (Metaknight and Snake)

JPW

Smash Ace
i'm starting to think the reason why they've skipped Metaknight, ZSS and Snake. And showing us others like Bowser and Zelda, is because they want to show the Starting Roster.

Think about Metaknight is definitely a secret you would most likely need Kirby to finish classic or adventure mode.
ZSS is a secret addition I'm feeling, so maybe finishing adventure mode with Samus.
Snake. 1st third party character definitely going to be some tough twist I would hope. Maybe an Event match. Or finish an 1P mode. Or even something special like over 20 hours of gameplay.

Then to unlock Metaknight's and Snake stage basically finish Classic or adventure mode with them.

But yeah I think they're starting to show us a starting roster.

They'll still reveal newcomers in trailers till the release date I feel. But they only update those in the starting roster, than I feel once most of us get the game they'll update the rest of the newcomers one by one, and probably tell us how to unlock them.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i'm guessing online with friend codes to keep it private

@JPW i still keeping to sakurai's word that Zamus is samus under "certain circumstances"

Blackadder

Smash Master
i'm guessing online with friend codes to keep it private
Well, thats what I ment.
Who's hosting?

Also, I'm sending out invitations to Dawn patrol members I'm interested in Brawling with.

So if you get an invitation, I'm SO kicking yout arse in a one-on-one.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
*Requesting to join Dawn Patrol once again*

Here's my new theory on the next update,at least involving the characters: The next characters to get more info about them will be Kirby,Samus,Zero Suit Samus,Zelda,Metaknight,or Snake.. I think this because they are the only ones to not get extra pieces of information about them revealed yet(Zamus,Metakinght,and Snake haven't gotten anything!) I mean, Mario, Link, Pikachu,and Bowser have all at least gotten there Final Smashes told,while Pit,Wario,and Fox have all gotten a couple of there special moves revealed.

So,I'm hoping some of the with pages but no extra info(Kirby,Samus/Zamus,and Zelda) or even characters with no info at all! (Metaknight and Snake)

Does any one agree with that?

Blackadder

Smash Master
Oh, *request accepted*

and I dunno...mabye..
Its plausable, but Sakurai is VERY uncpredicatble..

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
You all sure seem eager to recieve bad updates.:p Think positive.I'm thinking an item tonight,another character or assist trophy would be great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom