• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Bah.
Just watch todays update, you'll see.

He has been to awsome for too long.
It's time for one he KNOWS is a tease.

Blackadder

Smash Master
That woulden't be bad..
As long as the assistant isn't someone who would be a great additon to the "real" Brawl cast..
Like Ridley.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind seeing Ridley as an AT.I wouldn't mind seeing diddy as one either.I would definetely want to see as Olimar as an AT because I'm iffy if I would want him in as a PC.:ohwell:

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
Natchitoches, Louisiana A.K.A. "The South Ya'
I wouldn't mind seeing Ridley as an AT.I wouldn't mind seeing diddy as one either.I would definetely want to see as Olimar as an AT because I'm iffy if I would want him in as a PC.:ohwell:
OMG, not ridley. He need to be a pc IMO. C. Olimar should be an AT. Also I think that Ganon's bacon will definately be his beast form. They can make it to were he goes into a portal and comes from a random direction with a charge, then changes back. That's what I think'll happen.

EDIT: @ DonkeySmasher that's it. Just change the IMG tags like I said and it should work.

BTW, ya'll, call me cless lolz. Mint by itself sounds, well, lolz!

Blackadder

Smash Master
Thank you!
I don't understand how Olimar could be playable, really..

But Ridley, I desperatly want him in Brawl, Personaly.

His alternat constume could be Meta-Ridley.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
yahoooooooooo?

yeah a yoshi in this batch of ganandorfs

i am 98% sure olimar diddy and ridley will be characters due to popularity uniqeness and series representation

your great mint i'm nominating you to dawn patrolmen of the day

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
yahoooooooooo?

yeah a yoshi in this batch of ganandorfs
Lolz, at that. That one took longer than the others. I couldn't think of what to do. So I took the Yoshi pick when it was bigger, and smudged it all over the place to make the background. lolz, came out good I think.

BTW, did I say that Ridley should be a PC? I did? Well I just did again.

Blackadder

Smash Master
@Blood.
Great.
Were just about official now..
10 mins till my prediction is proven true or false..

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'm almost done with my sig, though I'm going completely overboard, 24 spoof and all, so I may need to finish tomorrow. Especially considering that in 7 minutes, this thread will just about crash for me. :p

Speaking of, any last minute predictions? I really think we'll get a stage tonight or tomorrow, not sure about the other...

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
I'm almost done with my sig, though I'm going completely overboard, 24 spoof and all, so I may need to finish tomorrow. Especially considering that in 7 minutes, this thread will just about crash for me. :p

Speaking of, any last minute predictions? I really think we'll get a stage tonight or tomorrow, not sure about the other...
I think it's a stage too, or music

Blackadder

Smash Master
*sigh*
3 mins till this thing crashes, and WE waited all this time for the update.
lmao.
Ironic really.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Smash attacks? *sigh*. Well after all of that stuff we have been getting this should have been expected -_-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom