• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What was ur main in melee

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
2a. "Who's your favorite character" polls/threads

- These can get pretty darn annoying after a while, especially when one pops up every two weeks or so, only to get locked. If you really want to know someone's favorite character, message them and ask. Threads like these only provoke one-word responses, and no intelligent thought whatsoever. It is also extremely likely that you can determine someone's favorite character based on their avatar or signature. Some member's usernames even boast their favorite character. Take mine for example. Refraining from making these kinds of threads will ensure that nobody has to take four seconds of their precious internet time to post, "Falco is my fav. character".

-Taken right from the Guide to Discussing Melee Sticky at the top of the threads page. Replace "favorite" with "main" in this case, and the single-line, four-second response still applies. Again, not to be a wannabe mod, but as Cinder pointed out, these threads really have no point other than boosting post counts. Even checking the character-specific boards would probably give you a better idea of who mains which character.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well, some of us happen to still play Melee since you adressed "was" *sheesh*

anyway, it's Bowser

Zodiac

Smash Master
My main WAS Link, Now its all of these characters - Sheik, Marth, Link

M@v

Subarashii!
Main=Samus-Normal colors
Second=Zelda/sheik-blue dress/blue ninja outfit. I play them both in matches and switch reguarly.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
My main was Ice Climbers. THAT'S RIGHT, Y'ALL, I SAID IT!

Just because no one wants to play Melee with me anymore. :(

Leech

Smash Journeyman
I dont main i play with every char.. in tournys though i usually use marth, Zelda/Sheik, spacies, doc. oh and friendlies i use yoshi, bowser, gannon.. yeah mostly everyone.

-Edit-
Also it isnt WAS because i dont have brawl and when i play it i play as random. on 64 i main yoshi and play with everyone else.

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
My mains WERE Mewtwo, IC, Samus and Kirby

Thats right: I stopped Melee, because I have no friends and Brawl has online!!!!!

Tero.

Smash Champion
My mains WERE Mewtwo, IC, Samus and Kirby

Thats right: I stopped Melee, because I have no friends and Brawl has online!!!!!
wtf its buci ^^

My mains ARE Jigglypuff, Fox, Sheik, Marth and Peach
yeah im a tier ***** lol
i basically play like every character in melee ...

in b4 close

Ojanya

Smash Ace
In before lock,

My main IS Marth. Screw Brawl.

Secondary jiggs/falco

Luigithemobster

Smash Cadet
My main IS Bowser, don't use the word was. I like to pretend that Brawl doesn't exist so maybe it will go away :D. Anyways, who plays Brawl? It really sucks a lot.

Top Bottom