• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What was ur main in melee

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
My main IS jigglypuff IN brawl AND melee. Melee is more hardcore. Brawl is better to me. In 1 year brawl will be the next melee.

Agi

Smash Lord
Sheik in both.

...and why would there be a "what WAS your main in melee" thread on the melee boards?

rhan

Smash Hero
What's with the past tense???? Was???

I still and forever will play Young Link/Samus/Sheik and every **** low tier on the game!

I'll play Melee til I'm put 6 feet under. Melee for life! Nuff said. Close this thread after my post. Holla.

Candide

Smash Apprentice
I used to main Peach and still do, although I have discovered that playing her exclusively actually makes me worse with her than mixing it up. Then again, Peach is rather addictive, as my wavedashing and l-cancel are so lazy because her wavedash is so horrible and float canceling is so much easier...

DaWiikid

Smash Rookie
My main is falcon, then dr. mario, then yoshi, hey guys sorry to get off topic but can anyone tell me teh best way of recording melee matches without a video recorder?? I'd like to upload a falcon combo vid to youtube but i'm not sure how. thanks

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Ya probobly not, but im sure it will get better. Now that you mention it, BRAWL wont get as good as melee. But better than it is now defenetly.
IMO,
Brawl =/= good, competitively or otherwise.
It's not worth spending the money for a Wii and game disk.

King~

Smash Champion
IMHO melee is a terrible game compared to brawl(terrible =/= non competitve though) no offense to anyone

when i am in a postion where i have to play someone i main falco and shiek

goateeguy

Smash Ace
can anyone tell me teh best way of recording melee matches without a video recorder?? I'd like to upload a falcon combo vid to youtube but i'm not sure how. thanks
let me get this straight, you want to record video without a video recorder? what do you want to do, transfer your memories and convert them to digital files?

King~

Smash Champion
You just had to do that didn't you?
its how i feel at the time, if you want me to explain why send me a pm. and its actually some of the reasons people love it so much for.

and for people wondering why i play it, its cause we dont have to like games to play them

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Who is your main in melee????

Fixed. The smart people in this community still play Melee.

To answer your question-I play high tier and low tier characters because I think its gay to just be a tier queer like everyone is pretty much for Melee.

I use Marth, Falco, GAW, Roy, Young Link, and Sheik...only if I'm feeling really gay.

APImagine

Smash Apprentice
At the very, VERY beginning, I used Kirby, since I found him to be the easiest to play.

As time went on, I moved over to Sheik, and still use her, but I spend more time now using Fox. I find I'm overall more efficient when using Fox.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ice Climbers...I couldn't really connect with any other Meree character.

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
Fixed. The smart people in this community still play Melee.

To answer your question-I play high tier and low tier characters because I think its gay to just be a tier queer like everyone is pretty much for Melee.

I use Marth, Falco, GAW, Roy, Young Link, and Sheik...only if I'm feeling really gay.
Wow, I think you are the first person to even mention Roy... Roy has, and always will be (hopefully) my main.

My main is pichu using either the regular or blue goggles.
Yes! YES! Finally!! Pichu FTW!!!:laugh:

Along with Roy and Pichu I also main Mewtwo.:) Low tier for the ultimate WIN!!

Top Bottom