• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your biggest turn on?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I like girls with boy hair, and I like girls who are intelligent but don't flaunt it.

I also like petite girls.

Chaco

Never Logs In
If they're asian, around my height, and is super cute, i'm sold. I'm turned on more with cuteness than I am with hotness. =D

And I really like girls with short hair, kinda like Tiffany's hair from snsd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAtlE072RRI :3

oh oh oh! I also reaaaaaaaaaaaaally like girls with glasses >:3

and if I like kpop, then like...I short circuit I'm so turned on.

edit: One of my best friends plays pokemon puzzle leagueeee suuuuuper well, and she and I play lots <3 That turns me on too. Being good at pokemon puzzle league. lol.
Victra if I ever meet you...I'm going to play Pokemon Puzzle League right next to you.

Also, what about "her" voice?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Mine is a contradiction but I managed to find it.

They have to be independent from me and stand up to me but also have to give me the feeling that I am needed.

Also great *****.

Omis

my friends were skinny
I need a girl with some shred of confidence. I dont have the will to spend my entire day boosting a girls ego. She needs to not need me to make her happy. Just in general somewhat self independent.

Small boobs. She has to have them. Anything above a B cup is unacceptable to me.

Apparently **** is censored but boobs and breasts arent.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I need a girl with some shred of confidence. I dont have the will to spend my entire day boosting a girls ego. She needs to not need me to make her happy. Just in general somewhat self independent.

Small boobs. She has to have them. Anything above a B cup is unacceptable to me.

neither is sopping *******

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

YES. For me, she doesn't necessarily have to have them but this is definitely a plus.
This. I looooooooooooooooove cute girls.
<3<3<3

I like girls with boy hair, and I like girls who are intelligent but don't flaunt it.

I also like petite girls.
omg me too! Just not like...scary butch lesbo hair.
Victra if I ever meet you...I'm going to play Pokemon Puzzle League right next to you.
<3

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Wow apparently I'm original.

Voluptuous [is not a euphemism for fat], long dark hair, blue eyes, pale skin. That's my type. I'm of course pretty flexible on pretty much everything I just listed, but we're talking ideals here, I assume.

Sense of humor is a must, and they gotta crack jokes, not just laugh at them. Sometimes dates make me feel like I'm pulling all the weight in the laugh factory. That will not do. I guess a little bit of healthy cynicism is nice, particularly to really insipid things. It sure opens a lot of conversational doors if you're with a girl and you can just ***** about things you dislike without sounding like a rampant complainer. Some degree of intelligence. Not necessarily tons of booksmarts, but just a general kind of intelligence, or the ability to hold their own in some such conversation of that ilk.

All of the above is circumvented if she appreciates the glory and beauty of bacon.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
A girl with a pretty face, nice personality. I mean, come on, I can't hang with a betch, but I gotta be able to look at her. Oh, the nice bazomzoms, and a bootehlicious chick*shot* Long dark brown hair, who can four-stock me, and whip me, treat me like trash when I ask her to! YES BABY! Whoop me with that controller, PLEASE show me those massive....

amounts of techskill you've gained!

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
^ I lol'd...

Wavy (not curly) brunette hair, green eyes, and nice bum.

Gorgeousness is more attractive to me then hot and cute.

Of course I'm very flexible, I go for practically anyone since I'm desperate and a horndog.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
The exception EE mentioned is both valid and universal.

Sense of humor and overall coolness are the most important things to me. Also, confidence is the sexiest thing ever.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Well they have to a sense of humor,that's very important.

They would have to enjoy nibbling on the ear or any body part.It is really ticklish,it drives me crazy.

A really nice bum is a must.

Tongue piercings are a massive turn on for me as well.

Girls who know more about metal than I do,or a girl who was better at guitar than I am.

There is a few more things but bleeeeegh.

rhan

Smash Hero
Indian girls and Hazel eyes.

I don't know why for both....

Edit: I'm talkin' bout REAL Indian girls. Not Native American Indian.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
They have to have a cute voice and a sense of humor, to the point where I'm not powering the laugh factory. And also a general shred of brains. More like street smarts though "book smart" girls tend to be cocky. Decent size breasts are good.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
This thread.

And for thinking of Johnny 5 when Victra included the words "short circuit" in a post.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Respect .
Skin color =/= beauty so yeah I could careless.
Overall should be somewhat wise or intelligent or some **** and not talk nonsense and know how to have a good time and stuff.

Oh and kissing. If you can kiss, we can talk (:
being sexy is always a +

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Some women are really bad at kissing.

I scored this one before that just kept her mouth open and there was no tongue action.(On her part)

Very weird altogether.Especially when I tried to explain it to her.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm with Victra that I tend to more attracted to 'cute' factor than 'hot' factor.

I like a guy with nice toned shoulders and arms, affectionate (I love my cuddles), makes me laugh, engaging, chatty, smart and has a gorgeous smile.

Smile is important. Along with bright honest eyes.

and I love it when a guy has an interest and is keen to teach/share with me about it

And glasses are cute, but not nessecary.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I scored this one before that just kept her mouth open and there was no tongue action.(On her part)
I keep trying to picture this in my head, and I can't.

Like, she literally just opens her mouth? Or does she at least... extend her tongue, or something? Man. I have never heard of that.

Also this is the turnON thread, gtfo negative nancy :mad:

Top Bottom