• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Has Sweetened Your Day??

JUDGE

Smash Lord
heey guys
i lurked a bit around and no one have made this thread before.
kinda weird but howeva^^
this thread should be the opposite of "something bothering you"
i wanna hear all the little/big things that has sweetened your day, no matter if you realized that you can sleep a further hour before going to school,you find money on the street or you married
we should learn to regard even the tiniest good thing that has happened to us
life is short, we should enjoy it instead of thinkin' hours and hours about problems in the world

ok it's your turn nao: i wanna hear what has sweetened your day/week/month/year^^
and btw you guys can post as often as you want in this thread^^
everytime when something good happens to you just post it here x'DDD

GALE 14

Smash Journeyman
My bithday was 1week and 2 days before :)
i got a lot of money and a coooool T-shirt ^^

sry for bad english^^

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I'm on my holidays, sleeping 12 hours feels so good.

I just don't want to think about my holiday homework.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I've got 5 hours to get homework done before I've gotta go to work. The best part is I don't really have a lot so I should get it done very early. I love the gift of time when it's on my side. I also have a lasagna tv dinner in the freezer.

sammy p

Smash Lord
im sitting at home today, just relaxing, waiting for my family to come over for a fish fry!!! lol
i have prolly the biggest yard of anyone i know(i DONT say this lightly) so its always fun to play hide and seek with my cousins here at my house (the pathetic thing is that we are all high schoolers if not in college). we bond a lot my family!
also, great idea judge!

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I woke up with strange confidence that today will be a good day. :bee:

This thread is win.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
cinnamon rolls this morning, watching football game with my dad, get to see my little 3yr brother 1 yr sister i havent seen in a few weeks.

listening to new (and good) music thanks to a new friend

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Today's been pretty cool, I have cans of cloudy lemonade, listening to the Rabbid's version of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, and about to play FFIV whilst eating mashed potatos!

Great thread by the way.

Scott!

Smash Lord
I got a flu shot. Why did this sweeten my day? Because it was needle-free. Totally rad, and less pain and trauma involved and everything. So that was awesome. Also, listening to music that makes me gleeful. Might be going out tonight to a party, too. Today has potential left in it. :)

JUDGE

Smash Lord
Went to the beach today with a few friends.

I am sunburned and was stung by a jellyfish, but who cares? Today was great!
I don't know why but today has just been good. I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for the 4th time....
Today's been pretty cool, I have cans of cloudy lemonade, listening to the Rabbid's version of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, and about to play FFIV whilst eating mashed potatos!

Great thread by the way.
i really enjoy to read that there are still people who loves the little wonderful things in the short life^^
people should think more often about that before they go sleep, so that they can realize how wonderful life is^^
:p:p

and @Jimnymebob
really really really really thank you siiirr^^
you guys are great^^

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I found a random pack of cigarettes that I apparently bought last night, I don't remember it though lol

Other than that today sucks, woke up with a giant hangover, puked a few times, tried to download touhou mountain of faith and couldn't get it running -_- I deserved all of this except the touhou thing though, lol

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I got a flu shot. Why did this sweeten my day? Because it was needle-free. Totally rad, and less pain and trauma involved and everything. So that was awesome. Also, listening to music that makes me gleeful. Might be going out tonight to a party, too. Today has potential left in it. :)
Needle-free? How did they do that, that sounds great!

D13

Smash Ace
My day is sweet simply because it's Saturday. It's nice to forget about all homework for a single day.

Ugh.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Needle-free? How did they do that, that sounds great!
They have this canister that's about as wide as a quarter and maybe as long as the distance from thumb to pinkie on an outstretched hand. They press the tip to your skin and hold the end (think clicky pen). It makes a clicking noise, and shoots a high pressure thing of the vaccine into your arm. It still stings for a bit like a shot, but there's no creepy feeling of a needle sliding into your arm. Also, they said it was better because it goes into the cells closer to the surface, which are more active, so it gets working faster or something. I'm no biologist, so I just take their word for it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well yesterday I found a bag filled with stuffed animals from my childhood*looks back at the days when he used to cause hell to his parents*

Good times, goooooood times

Overload

Smash Lord
Spent most of the day with my girlfriend. We watched Dexter for a while, great show. It was a pretty good day.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I got my microSD card to work on my phone...thus making my LGVU phone awesome. Lelouch (Zero) background, Kaidoku Funou ringtone, and a lelouch cell charm. Code Geass ftw.
(But now my phone is gone for awhile...but that is a not a happy story...I might put that in the 'something bothering you' thread)

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Yesterday my band scored 78 at our first competition of the year only 2 points behind first and today I just chilled around the house, got the Glee cast version of Don't Stop Believing as a ringtone and now I'm just sitting here watching NCIS when I should be going to bed, very chill day.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Splenda sweetens my day. Remember if it aint sweet it aint splenda
^This. This sweetened my day.
Nah, but seriously, I'm taking an exam at a different time than all my classmates (who are taking it now) so I got to walk outta class and just chill in the libarary.
College is sweet.

GALE 14

Smash Journeyman
Oh man i love it to chill after school with my friends or

playing ssb(b/m) all day by my friend ^^ from: 17.00- 00.00 o'clock

Jeah and i just say it again ,, Good thread,,

sry for bad english :)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I have Fanta, had a doughnut, beat Odin and Bahamut on FFIV on the 3rd try for Odin, and first try for Bahamut, and caught a shiny Mewtwo on Pokemon Leaf Green just as I was about to give up.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
All this was at about 4 last night

I went to a place called Bell's Greek Pizza and asked for 2 slices of pepperoni; they only charged me for one slice of plain because it was late~

Then I went to dunkin donuts to get a coffee and 2 or 3 donut holes... they charged me for 3 and gave me a giant bagful LOL

<3 <3 <3 getting free food

D13

Smash Ace
I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button last night with my family. You could say it put me in a good mood for today.

:bee:

Top Bottom