• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What freaks you out?

Kumori

Smash Apprentice
I got stung in the eyelid by a bee one time, then on the foot a week later, so naturally I am petrified of bees. Oh and sometimes I get really paranoid about any small noise in the house.

Tailsbrawler

Smash Rookie
Screamers, The dark at times(Cause when I hear sounds I start to shake) and ROACHES!! -_-

Grunt

Smash Master
Washing the dishes and feeling all of that.. icky stuff. Seriously, I wear gloves D=
lol, old school, scoops haggen daz
I'd say bees. I swallowed a bee when i was really little, and it stung me in the mouth, so now they all must DIE!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Spiders, I hate those things sooooooooo much! Not tarantulas or other arachnids, just spiders. Oh and mosquitos, I hate those things with a greater passion than spiders....I have no mercy on them:mad:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Wow, people are bumping a lot of old threads today :p

I don't fear them but when I see mosquitos against the window and I have a half-sleeve t shirt on it sends a tingle down my arms and back.

-:bowser:Bowser King

highfive

Smash Lord
Things that glide. Like locusts. And gloves because people who wear them make me thing of lepers and I don't want to die like that.

How Diddy Do Dat?

Smash Rookie
That my achilles tendon will be slit somehow. Maybe on accident by a passing bike or something. I'm always on the lookout. It will curl up into your calf and I'll never be able to walk right again.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Nobody's brought up parasitic worms? Those things are the freakiest, most horrible abominations of monsterkind.

When I first saw them, I was traumatized. Really REALLY traumatized. Oh God, they're just so disgusting...

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Pressure cookers. I hate being in the kitchen when my parents are cooking with them.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I dunno, stuff I see on the Discovery Channel. I don't remember anything recent, but they show a LOT of creepy, yet very entertaining stuff.

D13

Smash Ace
Heh, I know too many people who are afraid of clowns. >_>

TBH, I've never had a problem with them.

Top Bottom