• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What freaks you out?

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Ever since I was a child I have had an immense fear of bees, hornets, wasps, etc. I don't exactly remeber when it started, but I just think they're so disgusting, and they fly around you and bother you. *shivers*. People say I'm an idiot because of this, so I guess I am.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Clowns, unicorns and the downfall of constructive critism based on media and public school facilities influencing the new generation with false and idolistic and often negative actions resulting in an outbreak of crime and creating more unstable communities. Oh, and bats.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
what freaks me out the most is the idea of someone on the boards hating me. god, i just couldn't deal with that. i'd ****ing fall apart.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Frogs. I hate frogs.

...yeah, go ahead and laugh. I'm fine with snakes, bugs, storms, public restrooms, closed spaces, anything traditional. But nope, it'll always be about those friggin frogs :(

Knome

Smash Apprentice
Mold, Dogs, Spiders, Daggers, Dirty People (who knows what they've been doing), Garlic, Communists, Bugs, Tight Spaces (Yeah....Im claustriphobic), Mud Puddles (bad experince), ETC....

Yeah..... im a sissy, I know. So dont be hatin me because of that.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Physics. Life. Everything

In a philosophical kind of way. They don't freak me out persay, but it's so wierd when you sit and think for a while and get back to the fundamentals.......... what?

WHAT THE **** IS WITH GRAVITY?!?!??? WHY IS IT THERE!!!!!????

Peeze

Smash Master
Physics, huh. Takes us back to that gravity thread a few months back. Chemistry is even more complicated(I see you got those userbars).

marthsword

Smash Ace
There is NOTHING scary about spiders...but there is one thing that will have you screaming in pain and agony, and drenched in your own blood and sweat...tis

-

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
No it wasn't. You could have used an awesome comeback on me as well. When I said that picture scared me you could have said "Really? Because it is a picture of you." Yeah, I get so bored I think of comebacks for my own jokes and then comebacks for those comebacks...

marthsword

Smash Ace
No it wasn't. You could have used an awesome comeback on me as well. When I said that picture scared me you could have said "Really? Because it is a picture of you." Yeah, I get so bored I think of comebacks for my own jokes and then comebacks for those comebacks...
Curse me not knowing if you were being sarcastic or not! I am good at comebacks, you watch. I got bored, and did that too. AT my school, there is a trend where every comeack is "your mom." For example, someone says, "Go die in a hole" the other person says, "your mom died in a hole." I find it lame. :laugh:
btw...

http://www.gargola.mundo-hispano.net/imagenes/fotos/michael_jackson.jpg

haha. I made a game in flash where you are a space ship, and michael jackson flies through the air trying to uhh...I won't get into detail.

Kai_

Smash Journeyman
Chocolate hotdogs dipped in a mixture of ketchup, indian chili pepers, root beer, and monkey testacles.

Top Bottom