• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you love about Jigglypuff?

Mark1119

Smash Cadet
I love the subtle psychological warfare you wage when you play as Jigglypuff. The fact that those big sad blue eyes can encompass so much power... I love beating people with Jigglypuff too. Proving that Jiggles can do things better than what those people can do just makes me feel wonderful.

What about you guys?

Mark1119

Smash Cadet
Those rock, don't they? I always have trouble putting them to sleep first, so sometimes I do a down aerial spinny leg thingy (meh) and rest while they are touching me in the air.

Mark1119

Smash Cadet
Like an awesome tough balloon.
When you tap the control stick down to make her go faster down, is it even as fast as other characters' normal fall speed?

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
I love how she cries like a little girl when she's ko'd. It makes me smile even though I'm down a stock.

Mark1119

Smash Cadet
It also fills you with the passion to carry on and raze your foe to the ground.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I love when you do a sweet combo into rest and people are like "oh ****!" and you're like oh **** :(... and then they come down and hit you with a fully charged f smash because rest doesn't know how to kill people until percents that you can't seem to do sweet setups... then you die... lmao =)

I gotta new sig!

Mark1119

Smash Cadet
That's why I make sure to only do it when the person is at a high percentage.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I love how Jiggly's rest kills at 20% in the midd - ohwait. I'm thinking of Melee.
I really like how fun it is to play as her, she's the best character to practice your aerial spacing.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Nice new sig bwoyer xD
trudeff

I love jigglypuff's aireal movement and recovery. You can just keep your opponent off the stage forever and gimp with ease. WoP is awsome.

Metatitan

Smash Master
uhm i started off as her when i got her in random a lot xD she was fun so i use her now along with my main yossy (who i have been a fan of since i was 5)

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
I love the subtle psychological warfare you wage when you play as Jigglypuff. The fact that those big sad blue eyes can encompass so much power... I love beating people with Jigglypuff too. Proving that Jiggles can do things better than what those people can do just makes me feel wonderful.

What about you guys?
well I like Jigglypuff mostly due to the original anime. My first real playing with Jiggly was in Brawl. I didn't really like her, as she controlled funny and felt funny to use. I just stayed with Pikachu.

Though later, I became infected with Pokemon Trainer. PT is my main, main, but I went back to Jiggly to give her a try. I did do some nice things in playing against the computer, but it was shabby. After seeing some Jiggly videos (mostly Jigglymaster and illinialex24 videos) I started to think I could do some of those things too. So I just gave her a chance. I am not good at using Jiggly against a human player like a pro, but I have had a few close matches. I haven't won any yet. Though I will keep going with her. She is now considered a "main", though just behind Pokemon Trainer, but hey, she isn't considered a "secondary" level character for me to use. That is Lucario's and Marth's level.

I think Jiggly is a good fit for me, just have to work on timings and other things.

She has cool hats.
Well that sun hat I just think is a bit too much. I wished I could choose the head band look from Melee that I have seen in one of the member's sigs here. Though normally the only hat I use is the green night cap if I use one. Second I would pick the red hibiscus flower, but I really don't like anything but the green night cap and using "no hat" is my first choice.

The extremely rare moments where I can land a sing/rest combo in.
I haven't done that, but I have experimented with the sing/ledge grab and it is really nice.
I love how she cries like a little girl when she's ko'd. It makes me smile even though I'm down a stock.
Yeah all the Pokemon have interesting "die yells". The only one who tops Jiggly I think is Pikachu. Squirtle is 3rd.

Feels good to be back amongst the Jigglers here. :laugh:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I love her aerial movement, the rubber sound when she crouches and jumps, I love how you can go off the stage and almost always return. Also, I'm fascinated with her slow falling speed and weight.
Air stole my words lol

i also like her Dtilt, its so useless its like gold.:lick:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Because she's cool to play with and the fact it feels as good to lose and to win. Weird I know.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You guys think Jiggs dtilt is bad? Try using Mario's down tilt.
And I'm serious, I'm one of the only Jiggly players that likes sing.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
You guys think Jiggs dtilt is bad? Try using Mario's down tilt.
And I'm serious, I'm one of the only Jiggly players that likes sing.
I use it quite often actually; it works when you throw it out on occasion as a WTFHAX move.

MusiQ

Smash Rookie
I love using jigglypuff, luv using Jiggz B move, amazing KO potential. Plus Jiggy has amazing skins(costumes/color's/)

Glick

Smash Lord
Dtilt is ****ing pro. anybody who thinks dtilt is useless has never faced a metaknight.

dtilt just takes that tornado apart.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
she reminds me of myself. Cute, but people don't take her seriously, and because of this they pay dearly for it.

tgrove69

Smash Cadet
Rollout is a killer move, and its good for quickly eliminating your opponents. Pound is great cuz it overrides most moves. And all of Jigg's midair kicks are good for killing people. Sing and rest are also effective when used properly.

Top Bottom