• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you love about Jigglypuff?

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
I love the subtle psychological warfare you wage when you play as Jigglypuff. The fact that those big sad blue eyes can encompass so much power... I love beating people with Jigglypuff too. Proving that Jiggles can do things better than what those people can do just makes me feel wonderful.

What about you guys?
O_O. Huh. I was gonna just say "Fair" but yeah, that's another reason I use her :laugh:

illinialex24

Smash Hero
So, bair is the spacer and fair is the killer by your words.
Kinda, dair is also a good spacer and nair can be a good lag punisher with pound, but both nair and pound deal with different lags. Like if you pound someone, I recommend using an nair, a rising nair, a U-tilt, or a grab. Nair really works the best but it has the smallest reward but if you can get it off you are great.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
She has the aerial mobility I can only wish Kirby had.

Oh, and she's a lot of fun (although I don't like Jiggly dittos.... at all....).

migas140

Smash Rookie
Jigglypuff is increadibly cute and easy to combo with. She's a lot of fun and I absolutly love when I land a Rest, specially because I suck at landing them (always forget that the hitbox is in the middle of her body, not the sides)

zealot7414

Smash Rookie
nothing. Absolutely nothing. I especially dont love how s/he thinks its as good as kirby. But Jigglypuff is lying to itself. And to us.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I love resting huge characters out of their airdodge.
I also love trapping people on platforms and resting them.

But most of all, I love/hate how easy/hard it is to win with her.

Srsly, its either straight **** or horrible.

Top Bottom