• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What background do you like most?

labrand7

Smash Cadet
fighting character clones in sse
hate : that on with that jiggiling thing at the melee stage i forgot name

§leepy God

Smash Master
Delfino Plaza, Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island, (Brawl), Pokemon Stadum 2, Spear Piller, Shadow Mose Island, and Casttle Seige has my favroite backround.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I watched Lylat and liked it, that and Delfino.

Ange

Smash Lord
The massive spacecrafts adds to the effect on Lylat. I really love to just watch this epic background slideshow.

Come to think of it, I think Rumble Falls has an interesting background all the way thru it.

Samus Aran X

Smash Cadet
Online Practice stage could have dead music as if nothing existed yet. It just sets a mood with the right properties. FD is definitely nice. Spear Pillar is amazing. Green Hill Zone is cheerful ^_^ Smashville, Lylat Cruise, thats all i could remember. Out of the custom stages, the mountain one is the only good one :|

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
fountian of dreams :( wait >.> (im not to huge bout melee but that stage had amazing color imo)

spear piller
and delfino

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
If the stage itself wasn't so annoying, I'd really enjoy Lylat's background a little more...

I do, however, really like the bg of New Pork City. I've take really long, close looks at it. Pretty nice, especially if you've played the mother games

Nicole

Smash Champion
Call me boring but I like really plain backgrounds with nothing going on. So Pictochat's background is golden for me - no distractions!

chuckyj100

Smash Apprentice
If the stage itself wasn't so annoying, I'd really enjoy Lylat's background a little more...

I do, however, really like the bg of New Pork City. I've take really long, close looks at it. Pretty nice, especially if you've played the mother games
whats wrong with Lylat

Snow Striker

Smash Rookie
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Delfino Plaza
The background to where you fight Rayquaza
Onett Town (seeing the town in 3D, ooooh <3 and yes I know it was in Melee, loved it then too!)

~Snow

darkTL

Smash Rookie
spear pillar
smashville
lylat cruise
final destinaion
'nuff said

Top Bottom