• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What background do you like most?

Kasper!

Smash Lord
erm battlefield (the changing day is cool), lylat cruise (space ships haha), final destination (so sparkly :bee:) and i guess yoshi's island (for the weather changes especially the snow)

Bob Jane T-Mart

Smash Ace
1. Final Destination, (the stars and time vortex, that looks like it's out of a Doctor Who film),
2. Pokemon Stadium 2 (I like the screen at the back that zooms in and out on the action)
3. Battlefield (it's idyllic)
4. Lylat cruise (space ships FTW).
5. Skyworld ( i like the Island in the clouds idea)

K-Dog244

Smash Cadet
A moving background from Mario Galaxy could have been cool. Also for Yoshi's stage, there could be baby Yoshis hatching out of eggs :p

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Final Destination. I love how it changes and with the music it goes well! I believe there is one that looks like the ocean, that has to be my favorite part.

kiefsgirl_haha

Smash Rookie
yeah i like bridge of eldin the most
i also like final destination and the lylat cruise space one :)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 2
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Spear Pillar
Skyworld
Green Hill Zone

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Smashville, FD, Battlefield, Lylat Cruise, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), PS1, Green Hill Zone and Skyworld.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Port Town Aero Dive(this is the name, there is no Drive)

Final Destination(Melee), since the Brawl one looks somewhat like crap(much like a lot of Brawl, huh?)

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Battlefield. I like the ones with brighter, lighter backgrounds. Easier for me to see

Zeruda

Smash Cadet
I really like Lylat Cruise's background, but only to look at. I can't play on that stage at all- too much going on for my eyes to see.

Secondly, I really like Shadow Moses Island and Castle Siege. Those two are tied, in my opinion. :)

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
I really like Lylat Cruise. Just the idea of fighting on top of a spaceship is really cool, but fighting on top of a spaceship as it dodges meteorites and enemies while it shoots at other ships, with the constant changing landscape, is really REALLY cool.

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
I really like Lylat Cruise. Just the idea of fighting on top of a spaceship is really cool, but fighting on top of a spaceship as it dodges meteorites and enemies while it shoots at other ships, with the constant changing landscape, is really REALLY cool.
I agree fully

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I always thought Frigate Orpheon was one of the most underrated stages, it has a dark, mysterious background, nice blending colors, and the stage itself.
My personal favorite.

Top Bottom