• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
One thing that annoys me is when my mother is quick to judge, that is not nice.

Also, when my father farts near me. D:<

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The worst fart ever in my life that I have smelled was my lil cousins fart. I was coming up the stairs and the whole place was littered with the smell. I almost threw up, gah.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
And if that was all a joke then ****... Sorry to waste your time. =P
If it makes you feel better then I joke around A LOT but I'm very, very far from being serious...

The only reason I feel like I had to tell you this is because it's very easy to think someone is immature and not suited for this kind of commitment especially with how much I joke around and I didn't want any misconceptions there. I just hate being so uptight... But trust me when I tell you I'm completely committed and taking care not to make any stupid decisions. I WILL make some stupid decisions but I usually have several back-up plans.

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
The thing that annoys me the most is those who think they are better than you. The problem is it possibl y just the opposite or your about the same. This is what annoys me in brawl. Now what annoys me in real life is people talking to you to the point it annoys you. Consistent talking getting all in your face and such.

trueganon

Smash Journeyman
New one for me is when Im sitting watching someone play a game and its so obvious what needs to be done but they cant figure it out for another 2 hours.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
One thing that has always annoyed me is when someone purposely farts near me when I specifically tell them that I dislike it.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
New one for me is when Im sitting watching someone play a game and its so obvious what needs to be done but they cant figure it out for another 2 hours.
Depending on whether or not the person is good at the game I resent watching them.

The other day my friend was playing TF2 as a Soldier and he would fire a shot or two and then run around looking for something to kill and not reload. I'd say "You gotta reload or you're gonna be screwed if you miss either of your shots or if you run into someone with a medic" and depending on whether his brain is on he'd reload or he'd run around without reloading.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
One thing that has always annoyed me is when someone purposely farts near me when I specifically tell them that I dislike it.
Ugh, I hate when I say anything that annoys me and someone purposely does it. It's really just.... not funny and really, really irritating. Then they have the nerve to complain when I ask them to stop after I just TOLD them it annoys me. Wtf.

Also, when people do the whole "I'm going to repeat everything you say just to get on your nerves" thing. First of all, how is that fun for you? Second of all, stfu. :mad:

Just thinking about these things makes me mad, lol.

D20

Smash Lord
I really hate that one North Face jacket that every girl on campus has. You guys know which one I'm talking about.

One of mine is when I ask for a specific item to a worker at a store, and they tell me the aisle where it is located, and it isn't there. I can cope with them not knowing (some of them are obscure), but lying to sound like you know the store is not going to help anyone out.

Also, anyone who doesn't get my username reference is on the top of my list...

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
People who are negative and critical of everything instead of giving things a chance.

It's like they have some superiority complex. You try to introduce them to something new, say, tell them about a new game coming out, but then they just say "And I care because...?". It's the most negative, annoying attitude ever.

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Vyse totally described me.

I hate when people say 'shed-ule' instead of 'sked ule', just a small thing
also when someone talks to me with an extremely rude tone

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How about when I ask a friend for the time, and tells me *5 40 minus 5 w/e* It irritates me when they say that, I just want the exact time I don't care about the minus 5 crap. lol

alex3

Smash Apprentice
People who are negative and critical of everything instead of giving things a chance.

It's like they have some superiority complex. You try to introduce them to something new, say, tell them about a new game coming out, but then they just say "And I care because...?". It's the most negative, annoying attitude ever.
And I care because...?

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord

I like this post.

I introduce something new and I am freaking bombed with criticism and they never even try it. At least some people use my **** anyway lol.

L__

Smash Master
^

That's funny bcause I'm more critical about myself than others.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more critical.

Ange

Smash Lord
Its the 69th page. Not that its special.

People who write you're when its supposed to be your. Vice versa is common and doesnt bother me, but the first looks so stupid when reading it.

Hey, I like you are shirt. :bee:

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
People who say "addicting" when they clearly mean "addictive". Nothing bothers me more.

I probably already posted that a while ago, but I just read some App store App Reviews and almost had a seizure.

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Man, posting here is so addicting!

I hate people who can't admit they are wrong.

Whoops, posted my sig, sorry, instinct. Too used to sites not having dumb rules.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
99% of my schools population not having any idea what a good argument really is. I mean, you can be a good arguer, but a great arguer? no, thats "gay"

The only arguments I get into are during lunch. In a good way, we debate everything, and insult eachother's appearance/habits/ethnicities/life, never in a serious way. Just trying to get 1 up on eachother for an hour.

Probably my favorite activity of the day, its weird, but it helps me not get as pissed at the people that end arguments with "well at least I don't practice arguing".

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I also did that with a group of friends. We cracked on each other, although I was cracked on the most. >_>

Lol stinko man. :3

supermariopro101

Smash Journeyman
When popular radio stations play the same song over and over again for the millionth time. Then, suddenly, they never play it again.:mad:

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
♣ It's annoying to me whenever I have a few days off from school and I can stay up as late as I want, but then I go to sleep early on accident. I wake up punching myself in the face for this kind of thing often. What a waste. ♣

Lovely

Smash Lord
Some odd reason, when people dress weird, you know when people dress so weird that they are seen even after looking pass a hell fire.... yea that weird.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
♣ Oh yeah, and it's annoying when people use my Wavebird controller and ALWAYS forget to turn it off when they're done playing. ♣

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would turn it off. ;3 I get annoyed when I buy a controller online and get a cheap knockoff instead, happened both for a gc controller and a PS2 controller.

Top Bottom