• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Better than hearing little kids screaming in the store. You'd think their parents would be able to control them better, so they'd shut the **** up.
Funny how the fist can solve both our problems ;)

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
One's when you're in the middle of writing something very important and the tip of the pencil you're using snaps. Gets me every time.
Funny how the fist can solve both our problems ;)
That's why pens were invented.

Too bad the fist is usually the worst way to solve a problem. It's the easiest though.

When you can't swat a fly because it won't stop moving.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
People who refer to themselves or other humans as though they are not animals.

This bugs the hell out of me, especially when someone says "But Humans aren't animals!"

However, that same person also had no idea what the Beringina Land Bridge was, so.....

I also hate people who chew while keeping their mouth open, especially if they have gum.

MarthBeast

Smash Apprentice
What ticks me off???

annoying noises
annoying people
people who dont get it
things going wrong
bad songs
love this thread
people who are too cheery dont get me wrong i like laughing and having a good time (not emo) but people who are always like that
i leave it with not doing anything but sitting in the house

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I hate it when n00bs use the
emote next to their thread titles. Why is it that everybody who "typse liek tihs" feels the need to also portray themselves as cool? I mean, it's an annoying emote to begin with. Using it in every single thread they make is not cool.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Pet peeves, eh?

When black people punch a white guy in the face when he drops the "N" bomb, but 50 Cent can say the "N" word 500 times in a song and black people feed on it. I hate that so bad.
I'm not racist, I just think that the "N" word should be erased from history.

I just don't get that.

Agi

Smash Lord
..when you wait about 30 MINUTES for your toast to pop, then realize the toaster isnt plugged in... that just happened to me.

Amide

Smash Lord
..when you wait about 30 MINUTES for your toast to pop, then realize the toaster isnt plugged in... that just happened to me.
No offense, but that's pretty hilarious.

Words that are one syllable yet it feels like, more. Words like crisps, lisps, bests.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
When a bottle of water has a number of milliliters that isn't a multiple of ten.

When you cross the street in China and the perpendicular street should stop because they have a red light, but you almost get ***** by bicycles.

When a baby pisses on you. (has happened to me, it suck.)

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
The way girls change the pitch of there voice when their with/around the guy there attracted to.

Random complaining over like a game.
ect.

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
-When ppl are all talk
-When ppl go back on what they said or try to convince u ur wrong
-Chew with their mouth open
-Biting Nails
- and pplz who just DONT get it..even if u explain it a kazillion times

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
And another two of mine are:
When playing a GC game on Wii, u first have to use the Wii mote
And People(Lol) who eat really unhealthy

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Hmmm... There was a social group made about this, I see...

Advertising is another thing that annoys me. I really don't like people who join SWF just to advertise.

D

Deleted member

When you stare at a girls b%#$s and she gets mad at you. even though there hanging out like no tomorrow. Personally if I had my stuff hanging out I wouldnt mind if people stared
Don't worry, you're allowed to say boobs.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
People who think I can't play Brawl decently because I'm 13. Also, the fact that I have to use my Wiimote before I play Brawl with a GC Controller. Wasting the batteries annoys me.

M.K

Level 55
The fact that they used Olympic Athletes, the most dedicated and hard-working individuals of strength and fortitude, to advertise for Mcdonald's nasty chicken biscuits of doom.

Teachers that don't let you go to the bathroom. Ok lady/dude, I maintain an A in your class, and I can't even go to the bathroom? When am I EVER going to need to hold myself when I'm in the workplace (not during a meeting or anything)? Also, teachers that don't answer your questions directly.
"Should we turn this in to the box today or tomorrow?"
"Hmm, I don't know, should you turn it in TODAY and get a good grade or turn it in TOMORROW and fail?".
-__-

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
When people walk in and start talking to me when I'm in the middle of something and they KNOW they could wait another three seconds for me to acknowledge their presence.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
People who dodge questions. Especially yes or no questions. Or when somebody says "Well, what do you think?" as an answer to a question that wasn't obvious.

Towel guys in fancy restaurants. Why? Just why? The only reason I can think of that it's necessary for a strange man to hand you a paper towel is to make it seem like the restaurant has a lot of money to waste.

Rap music. It is not music, it's talking with sounds in the background. I don't understand how people can enjoy today's rap. It's annoying as hell and takes little skill to do. My theory is that everybody thinks that everybody else thinks it's hip, and so they all listen to it, but nobody enjoys it. That's gotta be it.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I know exactly what you mean about rap. It always make me laugh because those poeple are actually trying to sound serious in their "songs". Rap...It's a drum machine and other random noises. The minute I hear "shorty" or "Yeah, boooyyyy!", it's about time to switch the station.

On another note, I hate unecessary drama. There's no use for it, most of it can be seen from a mile away, and it's annoying to deal with. People get too emotional about the dumbest crap. =/

Skywalker

Space Jump
overly polite and pleasant speech to a stranger.

you know, where you just stand there and you can see through all the saccharin pleasantries in a public setting

think bree hodge.

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
Just remembered another one.

When you're trying to open a bottle of water and the lid is stuck to the sealing ring, so you kill your fingers trying to open it and water squirts out when you finally do get the lid off.

How the commercials for beds and stuff always come on when I'm fighting to stay awake.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Rap music. It is not music, it's talking with sounds in the background. I don't understand how people can enjoy today's rap. It's annoying as hell and takes little skill to do. My theory is that everybody thinks that everybody else thinks it's hip, and so they all listen to it, but nobody enjoys it. That's gotta be it.
I know exactly what you mean about rap. It always make me laugh because those poeple are actually trying to sound serious in their "songs". Rap...It's a drum machine and other random noises. The minute I hear "shorty" or "Yeah, boooyyyy!", it's about time to switch the station.
DINGDINGDING!!

We have our winners on today's most confused kids! Say Blackadder, why not educate them on the ways of awesome?

Today's commercial rap is, by general rule, all about your bling, your 3 sports cars, your AK, and your women. Commercial rap is exactly the kind of music that should be shot. Then eaten, *****, and buried.

Now, the older stuff is good. NWA is awesome, for example. Eminem is fantastic, though less so on "Encore". And we just pretend "Re-up" never happened, m'kay?

But to say rap is not music is just ignorance. It has a beat, which has to work well with the song, yes, but the real music is from the lyrics and how they're rapped. It's really a mix of song, speech, poetry and prose. It's different.

As for the "it takes no skill" comment, most commercial rap (Hi 50) could be done by a child, agreed. But a good rapper (Who ISN'T all about catchy beats) is clever, witty, and creative. Try saying this fast:

"Hip Hop is universal now, it's so commercial now it's like a circle full of circus clowns up in the circuit now"

Good, good. Now keep up that pace for an entire song.

... And if you hit that link ignore every comment on it at all. YouTubers suck.:(

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
What other words are allowed
Fixed. They're just words that people choose to take offense to. The word "Shit" (Censor dodged cause I'm cool like that) is simply a slang term for "Poop." Why do people seem to think that it's unacceptable to say shit when it means the same thing as many other acceptable words?

*End rant*

Also, Blackadder, I know that there can be good rap, but almost all rap today is terrible.

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
The Trix rabbit. He has the stuff in his hand, but rather than grab a bite he taunts and jumps around and the kids always steal it back. JUST SHUT UP AND EAT IT!

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
The Trix rabbit. He has the stuff in his hand, but rather than grab a bite he taunts and jumps around and the kids always steal it back. JUST SHUT UP AND EAT IT!
The kids bother me more, I mean let the guy have the stupid cereal already! It's even named after him or him after it, it's just stupid to constantly deny him something as trivial as cereal... the commercials bothered me ever since I was little. What I don't get is why they all (Trix Rabbit included) don't just take a trip to the grocery store and buy their own freakin box... ugh it's a commercial I know, but it bothers me. @_@;

Top Bottom