• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

4Serial

Smash Lord
I Hate When People Type Like This.
<_<
It's really annoying to me.

And when people end questions with periods.
Why do people do that. What the hell is wrong with them.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
You just reminded me of another one.

When you're at some family barbecue thing or whatever and somebody is grilling burgers. So he's just goes and lets em cook, and then, he goes of and presses the burgers down with the underside of his spatula. I mean, seriously, what in the world is that for? I really have noticed that almost everybody who cooks stuff on a grill does this! Why do they do it?!
Personally, I do it so the "lines" of the barbecue get "printed" on the food. It looks neat.

Now for something I hate:

I hate it when people say "I don't know anything about politics/other subject, but..." and then go on about said subject.

Hint: IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT, JUST SHUT THE **** UP!!

Kai_

Smash Journeyman
I hate it when people say "I don't know anything about politics/other subject, but..." and then go on about said subject.
For me, it's switched around.

I come across people who have no idea what they're talking about regarding the subject at hand, but they don't admit it....until they are humiliated.

But most times they just don't admit it at all.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
People who criticize Melee..

Soulja Boy songs..

Mainstream rap..

My little cousin who imitates s*** from Spongebob and Faily Odd Parents. Then watches girl shows and denies it even though he clearly got caught..

Nina from Code Geass. She is a b****. I hate everyone who is against the Black Knights

C.C.
now that she lost her memories

to be honest, some of these things annoy me alot
XP

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The act of making noises of enjoyment when you eat. You know, like moaning after biting into a brownie because it's just THAT good.

It's not that good. It's never THAT good.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Flies. They're little, and they annoy me. :laugh:

K64

Smash Apprentice
Noobs in Smash Bros. (some)
Constant Smash Bros. bashing
GTA on da DS
Sunday
Elders dat don't deserve respect
........I'll think up more

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I really hate the sound of chewing, it's so disgusting.

I hate when people feel the need to laugh SUPER loudly, I mean at school sometimes I can hear a kid all the way down the hall in another room with the doors closed... and it's not even a normal laugh, their laughs are annoying.

When a person CANNOT lower their voice, it really bothers me when I'm trying to have a conversation with somebody and they're so loud that people 10 feet away can hear clearly. >.>

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
When there's a knick in the floor, and you know it's there permenantly, but you try to get it out of the floor anyway every time you pass it.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Whenever I'm with a friend and other people are around me, and my friend talks so loud that everybody else can hear us. I like to keep my conversations private, it shouldn't be anybody else's business.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh dear, Sly just reminded me of another thing that annoyings me to no extent, I really hate it when people talk loud, especially my annoying 8 year old cousin, I swear he doesn't know where his "volume down" switch is!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Whenever I'm with a friend and other people are around me, and my friend talks so loud that everybody else can hear us. I like to keep my conversations private, it shouldn't be anybody else's business.
Oh, jeez. That happens to me all the time. The worst part is, my friend also happens to be very open with what he talks about so sometimes we'll get onto a topic that, while not vulgar, isn't really the kind of thing you want to blurt out to other people. But it all just falls out of his mouth like word vomit.

cn23

Smash Cadet
This is kinda random but i hate it when your brushing your teeth and that little bit of toothpaste seeps onto your lips...It just feels disgusting to me lol. Kinda reminds me of the intro to Monk.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
-People who go to the mall and don't buy a thing. Go to Mrs. Field's or something, I don't care, at least you went to there for a reason. People who go the mall just to hang out/annoy me for some reason.
-Oh and Momo, I know exactly what you mean! Like when you're speaking about something personal, and the person just won't talk quietly. It's happened to me before, and I've dropped topics all together from it. Loudness sometimes is just too much, but if it was some dumb thing I don't care as much.
-My job. Sad but true. If there were anything else that wasn't craptacular, I'd take it.
-People who are overly optimistic. What I mean is that you can't say a single negative thing around without them thinking you're a huge "glass half-empty" person.
-People who use the F word at least three times in a sentence, even if it was a fragemnt and only contained two. I don't see the reason to use it that much. Who are you trying to impress?
-Although, I can't talk too big about the above one, because I have moments when I swear and didn't mean to, and then I swear because of that, and curse because of that, and so on. It never helps when I'm in public half the time, although I've been able to catch myself A LOT recently.

cn23

Smash Cadet
U know on the intro to monk where he's brushing his teeth and the has like a tissue and he's wiping up the stuff that gets on his lips.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
McDonald's commercials annoy me (particularly the ones with apple dippers and stuff that they advertise as "good for you.")

Vanessa Hudgins... she is hot but she is a sell out... She represents both Neutragena AND Proactive (both of which claim they are better than the other.)

Hannah Montana... she is hot but she is one of the single most annoying people in the world.

I've got a lot more but its late...

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Lots of things in comercials annoy me. Such as how in the old subway comercial when they say $5 foot long it isn't syncronized(spell?) with the hand signals. Another one is in the Burger King comercial when the person says they discovered a moon, and then the other guy says "You either discover a star or you don't". I mean they just said moon 3 seconds ago and then they switch it to sun. It makes me angry.

Another thing that bothers me is when people act like 360s (Halo) are so great and that wii sucks, and when people are arguing and they have some really stupid point that I could counter easily but I'm not in the conversation so I can't say anything.

And Monk is a good show don't bash it. Which also reminds me that I hate when people talk like they are "ghetto" and so cool, it's just like SHUT UP nobody really likes you!!

L__

Smash Master
McDonald's commercials annoy me (particularly the ones with apple dippers and stuff that they advertise as "good for you.")

Vanessa Hudgins... she is hot but she is a sell out... She represents both Neutragena AND Proactive (both of which claim they are better than the other.)

Hannah Montana... she is hot but she is one of the single most annoying people in the world.

I've got a lot more but its late...
"But they hawt mang."

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
this thread.. just kidding.
little noices wen i am trying to sleep. i cant eva get em out of my head or ignore them.... which in turn makes me pay attention to them more lol ****it..

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Lol. Man, people on TV these days, rather people on Disney these days..
Tell me about it, I don't even watch T.V. anymore unless it's like one of those educational programs, and I don't mean the news, anything that is news is just corrupt and filled with a lot of BS.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Another one of mine is when people on game shows scream their head off when they win something.

Top Bottom